Author Topic: Shadowpetal's Characters  (Read 30661 times)

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
    • My Wattpad Stories :3
Re: Shadowpetal's Characters
« Reply #30 on: February 07, 2013, 02:35:29 pm »

Eddie Redmayne

« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 02:58:53 pm by Eljida »

7.8.18 The session has started and I am back to being a student with a job. Replies slow.

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2013, 06:58:10 am »

~♥♥♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pierce Alexander Macken | 22 | Aspiring Musician/K-pop Artists ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥♥♥

- M'aimer pour qui je suis (Love me for who I am)
- Strength is what we gain from the madness we survive.

The thick accent of his name being pronounced some what wrong did not make him laugh. It had his heart leaping up into his throat as he stood up, adrenaline pumping through his veins quick. It made it feel like his entire body was shaking. He put down the lyric pages he had been peering over, setting them down on the floor and subtly checking his entire body if it was really shaking or not. Thankfully only his hands were and the rest of his body looked normal. He took a deep breath and straightened up before approaching the door. He greeted the person who had called his name earlier before following them inside the dance studio. The door shut behind him before Seung-Jae took a seat with the rest of the judges at a cramped table. The table was positioned in front of the dance floor, centered along the wall and facing him.

He tried to remind himself to breath as he approached the judges. He started from Seung- Jae and started to introduced himself, shaking each and everyone's hands. He knew each judge. They all had been at Star Entertainment before creating Justice Entertainment a few months back. Seung- Jae was the talented song writer, praised for his bubbly lyrics and intimate ballads. Park Iseul was the gorgeous stylist, trained in various aspects of makeup, hair, and wardrobe. Then there was Chae Dong-Hyun who had been their choreographer. He was almost embarrassed to shake his hand as he knew he wasn't a dancer. He only hoped that he didn't embarrass himself too much when it came to his dance however Chae Dong-Hyun had been kind enough during the group lessons to repeatedly point our everyone's flaws and how to fix them. Sandwiched between everyone was Kim Sul-Woo. He was in awe of the man. Even if he was from America he followed K-pop. Kim Sul-Woo was a legend, a true idol to aspire to be. There of course was mystery behind why the man had left his own label company to create his own risky entertainment company. He could only praise the man for being so brave.

It was only when he came to the last person that he remembered that he was being very American in his greeting. He took a step back and bowed at the waist awkwardly, clearly showing that this was n't something he did regularly before straightening up. He gave an hesitant smile before taking his spot in the dance studio. He then formally introduced himself in American accented Korean, speaking with difficulty but purpose, "Hello Justice Entertainment! My name is Pierce Alexander Macken. I am 22 years old. I will be auditioning for you today." (He pronounced his name in English) He then awkwardly bowed again obviously not understanding when to bow and when not to. Nonetheless the music started and he started to move.

Pierce aspired to be a musician. Not a dancer. Being a K-pop artists, an individual had to be a artists in all aspects: dance, music, personality, and style. Pierce lacked the dance skill. It wasn't just something he had focused on and learned when he was younger. The most dancing he'd done was in the club and he doubted that would be appropriate in this situation. During the group lesson of learning the choreography he had struggled. It seemed like he'd been the only one to stumble about and be off on the time. However he wasn't that bad. He had the body to move, flexibility and determination to jet his limbs out and pull them back in. He just needed structure, technique and LOTS of practice to make him better. Unfortunately trying his best wasn't the best.

Unbeknown to him or the judges a sneaky contestant before Pierce had left a little surprise. A clear transparent piece of plastic hid of the wooden floors. It was the perfect tool to ruin Pierce's audition much to the hope of other contestants. It didn't take long until his sneaker stepped onto the plastic and he slipped forward completely throwing him off as he tried to catch himself. Luckily he didn't face plant but he was completely out of his dance. Wide blue eyes glanced up at the judges as he began to panic. He couldn't just stop, so he tried to recover, tried to find were he was in the dance. He only was able to dance for a second or two more before the music ended. For a moment he just stood in his ending pose, breathing as he dared not look at the judges. He was too embarrassed. How could he even continue with his audition if he had already butchered it? They wouldn't see pace his mistake even if it was no fault to his own. He felt his heart sinking, his face falling as he realized that he'd blown his last option.

However the judges were expecting him to continue. He didn't want to embarrass himself even more by storming out. Everyone would know he'd failed. So he dropped his pose, still keeping his eyes low as he stepped forward. His eyes found the darn piece of plastic and he stood on it. He was trying to hide it. He didn't need the judges to know that he'd failed because he couldn't see the floor was dirty. He didn't want the judges to know that he'd been sabotaged. When he was finally in place he slowly raised his head until it was level and he was staring at the judges.

He took a deep breath trying to calm his inner feelings before speaking in his rough Korean, "I will be performing What is Love? by Exo." He hadn't brought an instrument with him nor had he brought a audio for him to sing with. He had thought singing acoustically would be more impressive than with accompaniment. He opened his mouth and let the words fall from his mouth. Oddly enough, his Korean was a bit better when he sang. Perhaps it was because he had practiced the song over and over and over again until he practically knew the words backwards and forwards. It was only the really challenging words that it would get stuck but his voice never wavered. His singing was melodic, soft and strong. His eyes had fallen closed as he sung, his body beginning to sway to the music in his head. His foot tapped to the tempo as he sung. When the music stopped in his head and he had no more words to sing, was when the magic stopped and he opened his eyes.

It was then that the fear and uncertainty entered them replacing the collected individual he'd been before. He gave a bow before almost fleeing the room. He didn't even collect his lyric sheets but instead just grabbed his backpack before hurrying outside. He was completely flustered and upset. How could someone be so cutthroat? How could he have not known that it was not there? He was beating himself on the inside as he stormed out the building right into the paparazzi. He had completely forget they were there. Flashes went off blinding him as he propelled backwards until he had his bearings. Men and woman shouted at him, asking questions about the audition about the judges. They were all too personal and nothing about business. He just ignored them and fought through them until he was clear of them. Finally rid of the entire experience he let out a sign, rolling his shoulders as he signed. What was he going to do now? He'd just blown his last chance? He couldn't go back to America. He'd spent every last penny coming here to make it big. He hadn't known that K-pop artist were picked from a young age and groomed to success years and years later. He was too old to be picked up unless it was by a new label.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 04:39:46 pm by PeachBottom »

7.8.18 The session has started and I am back to being a student with a job. Replies slow.

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2013, 08:48:11 pm »

Name: Aidan Wright
Height: 5'5"
Race: Human
Eye Color: Bright blue(Ignore the eye color in the picture)
Hair Color: Platinum blonde
Piercings/markings: Belly piercing

~~~~~

He was almost there! He just had to go a little faster, just a little faster. He urged his legs to pedal faster to propel his bike down the street at speeds that would be illegal if bikes had speed limits. Yet he pedaled as fast as he could needing to make it under ten minutes. His boss had said that if he didn't make it under ten minutes then he'd be fried. But it just so happened that this guy had to live all the away across the city away from he pizza shop! Arg! Just his luck.

He looked forward ahead of him to see that it was green for him and he cheered silently inside his head. At the speed he was going down the hill he could just sped through the light. But just as he was crossing the intersection a car turned in front of him and unlike a car which could stop dead, he couldn't. Besides when he collided with the car he flew from his bike and hit the car before tumbling to the ground with a whimper. He rolled onto his side as he groan in pain his face, arm and leg hurt like crap. But what hurt the most was his hand which he had stuck out to prevent the impact of him and the car but it obliviously hadn't worked out as he had thought. He could feel his broken finger without having to look at the dis-formed finger.

When he heard someone get out the car and walk over to him he started to push himself up into a sitting position. But at the red head's words he scowled, "You hit me with your car. I had the green light." He snapped as he stood up walking over to his bike to excess the damage before doing the same to the pizza. When he saw the scrambled pizza he cursed before he laughed at the other man. Glancing at the red head he sized him up, noticing the fancy clothing and expensive car. This man could probably pay for the car all by himself and only wanted to make his life miserable. He hated rich guy's like this. His blue eyes narrowed at the scum before him as he spat out, "Pay for it yourself. Because of you I could loose my job anyway." He then climbed back onto his bike annoyed that he'd have to ride all the way back to the pizza shop and have to deal with his boss. But he had trouble gripping his bike handle as the finger that was broke was ring finger which stuck out at an odd angle.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 03:16:27 pm by PeachBottom »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2013, 08:48:49 pm »
~
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 02:59:59 pm by Eljida »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2013, 08:51:22 pm »

Name: Arael LaVorgna Leavenworth
Current human name: Alex Holmes
Human Age (actual age): 26 (6029)
Duty: Chosen One (Good Side)
Powers/abilities:
* Healing - Not humans, but Earth(Plants/ecosystems/etc). By touch, Alex can mend anything back to its once former glory.
* Telekinesis - May move objects with mind. Most powerful/main asset with this is he can create force fields that keep out the bad and ugly. He can read minds as well but that isn't his main focus.
* Elemental - Can control the elements for a certain amount of time before he runs out of energy and his health becomes fatal. This includes creating fatal disasters to kill his enemies.
* Wields a katana blade

Personality: Very optimistic even in the worst of situations. He loves the Earth, and is very eco-friendly. His mind set is that if they take care of the planet than the planet will take care of them. He is half right. Being a very shy and artistic kind of guy, he doesn't have much of friends as he is always working on his art or is too shy to approach other people. Usually indecisive when it comes to big decisions as he never would want to make the wrong decision. Kind of stone hearted  as the city had changed him, as well as all the art dealers who had tried to sham him for his artwork.

History: He had a normal American family, loving parents with a pair of rivalry siblings that would always be there. But his father died in combat in his army days while his mother become more fixated on education and being the best PTA mother there could be even if all her kids had graduated. His siblings had moved away chasing their dreams eventually marrying off. He had tried to found someone but it seemed everyone he had meet wasn't right. Somehow his heart knows who is out there, like his meet the person for him already and all these other people he had met were just substitutes. He gave up, figuring he was just going to be alone for the rest of his life. He was the last one who hadn't found anybody yet and who still was stuck in fulfilling his dreams.

Lately his been having strange dreams and images of things seeming so familiar. He is guessing it's just his imagination that is perking up, helping him out to pay the bills.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 05:19:36 pm by Lemon »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2013, 04:03:00 am »
~
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:00:26 pm by Eljida »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2013, 08:44:23 pm »
~
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:01:02 pm by Eljida »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2013, 07:42:59 pm »

Name:

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2013, 03:32:40 pm »

Name: Neeran Chimaera
Current human name: Neera Chimaera
Human Age (actual age): 26 (6029)
Duty: Oracle (Bad Side)
Powers/abilities:

* Fear Induced Illusions - using your fears, he makes anything you fear into reality until you eventually die.
* Mind Manipulation - Can manipulate people's emotions, make them more angrier or depressed than they ever actually were.
* Paralysis - Can induce paralysis to the body by simply certain touches. Certain center points on the body, when touched, he has the ability to immobilize the enemy.
* Wields a scythe that forms as a cane with a skull's head in his human life.

Personality:

Neeran loves to play people. His second love is torturing people if not killing them in the process. His mind consists of looking for the next victim, his next prey to toy with and manipulate until they give up and he can finally kill them slowly.

History:

It had been years sense he'd last been on the Earth in the era where Evil could when. The chosen one's memory had satisfyingly been erased by his perfect minions. It was finally their time to shine and burn the world. Using his human form and his human occupation he searches day after day for the chosen one.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 04:43:49 pm by Lemon »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2013, 03:46:57 pm »

Full Name: Ivoire Wright
Height: 5’8”
Eye Color: Bright blue
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Piercings/markings: Belly piercing, nose piercing (left)
Weakness: gore, pain, physical endurance, smoking
Strengths: intelligent, big hearted, optimistic, acting
Hates: Vegetables, running, horror films, spiders
History:
Ivoire never planned to be a stripper. Who ever does? His life just didn't work out for him the way he had expected. He'd come from the picture perfect family: loving parents who cared about their only child, loving son who did what was expected of him. It all fell apart when his mother fell sick with cancer, dying fast of the killer disease. It left his father devastated to the point where he needed relief, every day from the pain he felt from missing his wife. He didn't even remember at times that he had a seven year old son to take care of. During his final high school years he'd aspired to be more than firemen and teachers. He wanted to be a doctor to save patients like his mother from that horrible disease. But his dream crumbled to pieces when his father dead in a car accident. If he'd been alive he'd been charged with DUI and murder for killing the other two passengers in the opposite car.

Little money was left for him to go to college as he had to pay for funerals and the remaining bills of his mother's medical expenses. He did try to, believe him he did. Getting loans and scholarships, it just wasn't enough for a doctoral degree. Dropping out after two years he found himself in the odd occupation as a stripper. He'd always loved to danced, was good at it and now he was slightly paid to dance...well with a pole. At least he got paid good and he could work on paying off his parent's bills as well as his own.

He never blames them for what they did or didn't do. When he thinks back to the past it is just that, the past. He holds on to the happy memories and tries to not concentrate on the bad. It isn't worth it. But his dreams are still there and he has hopes to get out of this life as a stripper and be what he wants to be, be someone that could save thousands.
Other:

-   "Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today." Tattoo on his right side, near his arm pit.
-   http://slodive.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/bird-tattoos/feather-and-birds-tattoo.jpg
On his right hip he as this tattoo wrapping around his hip. Exactly like the picture.
-   http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7700000/Bird-Tattoos-tattoos-7721141-400-266.jpg
On his left shoulder he has these three birds on him. They are smaller on him than they’re on the picture plus more so toward the neck.
-   http://weheartit.com/entry/15195966
On the left side of his head near the tattoo of the birds on his shoulders. Exactly like the picture.
-   http://favim.com/image/531169/
On his right wrist. On Noah the words are Freedom

« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:00:07 pm by Lemon »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2013, 10:29:13 am »

Name: James
Nicknames: Jammie

DOB: December 1st

Height: 5'8"
Hair color: Dark brown
-Type: straight
-Length: Short on the sides but longer on top
Eyes: light emerald green
Complexion: Pale, fair

Piercings: belly button, industrial in right ear

~~~~~~~~~~

Distinguishing marks:

- This tattoo is place on the inside of his right hip, leading out from his crotch.

- This tattoo says "M'aimer pour qui je suis" / To love me for who i am. Placed on the left shoulder.

Another tattoo on the inside of his wrist of the words freedom.

~~~~~~~~~~

Other: Allergic to cats, severely allergic to nuts

Jammie furiously sat at his dressing table glaring at himself. He looked beautiful and seductive which only made him more angry but he had to look this way to get his work done if not get some nice tips. Those perverts out there wanted nothing more but a scantily dress being who could shake everything right if not against them. He hated his job. He wish he could quit and get something more stable like a waiter job but no one would hire someone who had stripper on their resume. He couldn't put anything else on his resume because he wasn't good at anything else besides stripping. He signed as he stood up, his cue to stripping coming up soon. He had to strip for a bachelor, his whole body having been rented out to be for this one night. This guy and his friends better pay tip him good. He quickly checked in the mirror and straightened his clothings. He was fully clothed until he would go out there. He was wearing a tie with a tight fitting vest and a jacket along with a dress pants. Underneath of course was the real fun as he wore a thong that would barely cover him and keep barely covering him until the night was over. He was only happy he wasn't being rented for a love booth session, those guys would get too greedy!

When his eyes met with the announcer he nodded signally that he was ready to be introduce and begin his work. He couldn't prolong it any longer and he needed the money.

"Ladys and Gents! Oh, what a surprise we have for you tonight. we have the gorgeous Andy the.." The announcer put up a hand telling the audience to wait for before winking and giving a smirk, "The sex machine!" Jammie shook his head glaring at the announcer as he began to chuckle. Why had he agreed to such a stage name? It was so ridiculous! But the had insist in helping him come up with a stage name and they had insisted on calling him sex machine on the many times that clients wanted to have sex with him. He made most of his cash that way.

He was stepping on to the stage before the music started which only gave him an added beat in his step making it look as if he was swaying with the beat of the music. But instead of dancing like most would have done when music played he alluring stepped toward the pole where he'd take his position, his eyes glancing around on his audience looking for the bachelor that was renting. When his eyes spotted the best seat in the house already filled by a blonde and blue eyed beauty he assumed that that man was his target. It definitely looked that way as his clothing suggested that the blonde could have easily bought the place and all the strippers inside. Usually that was who his clients were. His eyes lingered on him just enough to induce a seductive appearance before he hugged the pole. He let only his front slide along the cold metal, perking up his nipples as his chest and crotch gliding along its smooth surface until he was crouching down. Along with the beat of the music he gracefully sprang up, his crotch going first before the rest of his body and when he was fully standing he was dry humping the air a look of utter pleasure on his face. Of course he was acting only trying to get a response out of the men that had rented him as this really wasn't pleasuring him or turning him on. Skillfully he hooked his leg around the pole and turned around before sinking to the floor and crawling toward the group on all fours like a predator about to strike. His bachelor was in there somewhere, he just needed to find him. He smirked as he reached the edge of the stage already knowing what he was going to do next. With ease he turned his body around, lifting his legs in an v shape as he brought them forward and then to the ground but he did it slowly tempting the other men to look and see if they could spy anything. He knew he hadn't stripped yet but it was about to come.

Stepping forward on his toes he went to the man on the far left, his shyness making him think of the pureness of a virgin. He reached out to tap the other's arm with his fingers, letting the fingertips trail up the arm, over his shoulders and back and down the other as he circled behind the seated man. This wasn't his boy. There was no wedding ring on his finger but he still played with him. Quickly as he came around he sat in his lap with a smirk as he began to slowly undo his vest of course pausing to give some added touches to the stranger. But when his vest was wide open revealing his toned adobmenal and hard buds he stood leaving the other man wide eyed and aching to his satisfactions. Hmm...if only he could still be such an innocent at love and sex.

The next man was blonde with blue eyes, the one that had the best seat in the house for the stage. He approached him from behind, letting his fingers walking along his shoulders and down his chest before stepping back to turn around. He glanced over his should gently tugging the jacket of and throwing it out the way. When it came to the vest he glanced at the blonde and asked, "You want it off?" Whether he got a yes or a no he stripped it off slowly and teasingly letting his body become revealed in fractions. Once it was off as well he was left in his dress pants. He smirked at the other as he sat in his lap as well this time backwards, forcefully pushing the other's legs wide as he grinded properly into his groin. He wasn't surprised at how quickly his actions got him a hard dick in his ass as it always happened, it was his job. He did notice the ring on the blond's finger but thinking of teasing him since the man was already hard he stood up and moved on to the next man.

This man was darker in hair color and eyes obviously having an Asian background. Like all the other's he pretended to show interest as he approached them, gliding his fingers over their body's and then taking his seat. He didn't tease him as much as he had teased the bachelor as this was after for the bachelor so instead he took a seat caressed the other's upper body before gliding them lower and traveling over his thighs all the while he got off him. Once his fingers had left the black hair's body they came against his own gently caressing the smooth skin before rubbing around his crotch his face of course showing that he loved it. If someone looked closing his eyes would give him away as they boredly stared at whoever would make contact with them. Continuing on with his stripping he unbutton his pants and let them drop to the floor carefully stepping out of them and revealing the tight and too small thong. As he traveled to the would be married man and smiled, "You're my lucky groom aren't you?" With that he turned around so that his bare cheeks was face the other man and bent down arching his back until he was touching the floor with his hands making his round butt even rounder. "You like what you see?" He asked from in between his own legs.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 10:58:27 pm by Lemon »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2013, 10:29:45 am »
~
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 03:01:53 pm by Eljida »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2013, 10:30:17 am »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2013, 07:17:30 am »

Name: Jung Hee Min
Build: muscular
Height: 5'4''
Weight: 154 lbs
Hair color: originally black, he loves to change it though :3
Eyes: brown
Blood type: Type O:
*Peaceful and carefree
*Can be stubborn and strong willed
*Easy going
*Liked by all
*Know how to take chances
*Trust worthy
*Intelligent but can make large mistakes

Piercings: Normal lobe piercings. Left ear he has another piercing right next to his lobe. Right ear he has a barbell.
Current Residence: Seoul, South Korea
Family: Orphan
Strengths: determined, skilled musically, trustworthy, work well alone
Weakness:stubborn, doesn't think things through most times, accident prone, doesn't work well in group
Music Preference: ballads, dance, electronic, K-pop, R & B
Left/Right handed: right
Instruments: plays piano, guitar
Distinguishing Marks:

- http://weheartit.com/entry/15195966
- http://pinterest.com/pin/6473993184108131/ ("She flies with her own wings"
- http://pinterest.com/pin/6473993184108190/ ("To love me for who I am" - French - "M'aimer pour qui je suis")
- http://pinterest.com/pin/6473993187315120/ ("Make it count")

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Sighing, Jungin drummed his manicured nails on the table in front of him, looking around the cafe in obvious boredom. His manager had insisted upon this lunch, citing the need to discuss his contract renewal. He'd been with the company for over ten years now, having signed on in his early teens as a trainee. The label treated him well since he'd been their top earner for years, his career a success in several fields. The dramas he acted in received high ratings and won awards, his albums as a solo artist sold in the hundreds of thousands, concerts sold out in less than an hour, and his list of sponsors that he modeled for was vast. A lot of the younger artists and bands, rookies, were growing increasingly popular, but everyone always loved Jungin.

And why shouldn't they? With his baritone singing ballads and the occasional pop dance track, he melted hearts every time he took the stage. His chiseled abs, broad shoulders and narrow waist had his female fans screaming. Of course, those thoughts would have him dubbed as a narcissist if he were to speak them aloud. Naturally, he had a carefully cultivated image that had taken the first few years of his career after debut to perfect.

"I thought you said you wanted to talk about the contract renewal," He said impatiently, directing his chocolate gaze onto the small man sitting across from him. There were four chairs at the round table, and two were still empty. He didn't think anything of it.

"I do. I thought we might eat first," Kim Young Shik replied. He wasn't nervous as he lied; years of dealing with artists, including Jungin, had taught him that showing his nerves was the worst mistake possible. With a strong personality like Jungin's, controlling his charge would be impossible if he wasn't able to stand up to him and lie without breaking a sweat. Of course, he didn't do this often, but when the lie was for Jungin's own good... well, it was justified.

Manager Kim's gaze traveled around a little once the artist had turned his attention onto the menu. They should have been here by now, he mused silently, frowning a little. He could hear Jungin mumbling something irritable under his breath but chose to ignore it, watching the door to the cafe carefully.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 07:57:06 am by Lemon »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2013, 01:02:30 pm »

Full Name: Ivoire Wright
Height: 5’8”
Eye Color: Bright blue
Hair Color: Dirty blonde
Piercings/markings: Belly piercing, nose piercing (left)
Weakness: gore, pain, physical endurance, smoking
Strengths: intelligent, big hearted, optimistic, acting, nonjudgemental
Likes: sweets, reading, lovey-dovey romances (movies/novels/etc), nature
Hates: Vegetables, running, horror films, spiders, big corporations, pollution

Other:

-   "Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today."
"Dream as if you will live forever, live as if you will die today"
Tattoo on his right side, near his arm pit.

-   http://favim.com/image/531169/
Freedom
The words would be "Freedom"
On his right wrist.

-   http://pinterest.com/pin/87538786477945197/
"Trust No One"
The words would be "Trust No One

-      "Luceat Lux Uestza"  Latin for "let your let shine in".
"Luceat Lux Uestza"
Placement right under his arm, along his ribs.

-   http://weheartit.com/entry/15195966
On the left side of his head near the tattoo of the birds on his shoulders. Exactly like the picture.
-   http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7700000/Bird-Tattoos-tattoos-7721141-400-266.jpg
On his left shoulder he has these three birds on him. They are smaller on him than they’re on the picture plus more so toward the neck.

He signed as he saw the massive crowd blocking his path out of the school. He could only cruse to why there was so many people in his school that actually paid attention to the politic in their school. Today was the day the get a new class president. The candidates weren't very appealing as one was a freak show of a girl that demanded ridiculous solutions to problems no one thought were problems. The other candidate was some nerdy kind that very badly needed and acne treatment and some breath mints. He wasn't so bad if it wasn't for his wheezing when he talked. No one wanted to hear that every time he made a five minute speech into a hour long ordeal. The last candidate was the worst of them all in Ivoire's opinion. He cared about nothing important in the school. He only cared about the materialistic things, about how vending machines were on each hall what fast food was served for lunch what brand of computer was used for school computers and providing tablets to all students. Just at the thought of him he grunted pushing someone rather harshly out of the way.

Abruptly the crowd became impassable as it interrupted into chaos of cheers and clapping. He turned to see who was on stage that would cause such a ruckus and frowned when he spotted him. His frown deepened when he saw them drape the sash that titled him as Class President over his body. What has the world come to?

The cheers abruptly came to a silent confusion as the freaky girl walked on stage. She started to yell at him before lifting her hands up in the air and muttering gibberish. It made some kids in the crowd bust out laughing as the security guards grabbed her. But before they could grab her she lurched forward, tapping his arm before subduing to the security.

The odd intermission gave Ivoire the chance he needed to escape the crowd and head down the hallways for the front doors.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 01:56:52 pm by Lemon »

Roleplaying Ideas!