Author Topic: Shadowpetal's Characters  (Read 30659 times)

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
    • My Wattpad Stories :3
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:29:36 pm by PeachBottom »

7.8.18 The session has started and I am back to being a student with a job. Replies slow.

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
Re: Shadowpetal's Characters
« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2018, 03:45:41 pm »
 Stefano Maderna

~♥♥♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Ivoire Stefano Macellaro | 22 | CEO of the Paradise Resort and Spa▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♥♥♥~

~Powers~
Manipulate the sun/light
Gets sick when he hasn't been in the sun for a few hours
Can control the weather
Can sense pain and ease it but not his own

He sank into the chair with a sigh of exhaustion. It had been a long day. His slender fingers came up to press onto the bridge of his nose, pinching the narrow cartilage in a frustrated and tired manner. If it hadn't been for the sudden shut down of the water pipe down the road that shut down their water system, or the main chief calling out sick with, go figure, food poisoning, or the fact that his occupancy numbers had been going down this season his day might night have been as stressful as it was however, the day couldn't have gone worse.

"What will you have?" The bartender's question had him lifting his tired green eyes up to the man, "Scotch on rocks." He took out a random bill, not checking how much it was before sliding it across the counter and giving it to the man. The barman took it and return swiftly with his drink. His terrible day had made him seek out this hole in the wall club. Some places were he could drink in peace and not be bothered by his famous status. The place was convenient near the downtown district but not populated with the people that mattered. 

He took a sip before running his fingers through his brown hair, trying to keep it in its somewhat comb back gelled state. He might look worn out but he was still a handsome man. His sharp features drew in many eyes to him, all of the lingering around his chiseled features and full hair before traveling down his body. It helped that he was still in his sharp business suit that always made a man look better. Due to his overabundance of wealth and a prestigious job as the CEO of the Paradise Resort and Spa he had to look fashionable and stylish. His Giorgio Armani suit added to his presence as he sat there and drank his scotch.

((This is what his suit looks like!
))
« Last Edit: February 02, 2018, 01:21:01 am by PeachBottom »

7.8.18 The session has started and I am back to being a student with a job. Replies slow.

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #152 on: February 26, 2018, 09:52:42 pm »

~♥♥♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Caelen Faya Varvick | 24 | Ishian Species (rare with discrepencies between desirable or not)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥♥♥~
▄▄▄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▄▄▄

He glowered into his clear drink, frustrated and annoyed with his boss. The man was infuriating and cruel yet what could he do. He was his boss, he was Kovach after all. He couldn't go against the man; he had tried once and it had ended up in him being unable to move for a good week. Plus the man had scheduled him to work for the worst customers. He gripped his drink, slugging it back in one gulp. He grimaced as the alcohol burned its way down. He just was so unbelievably frustrated and tired of the man stealing his hard earned wages. Did he not understand that he needed that money? That his rent was due again this week. That he was already three months late.

He let out a sigh as he looked up from his glass into the tiny dirty mirror. His mouth had gotten him in trouble earlier that evening but Kovach was smart enough to not mark his face. It, after all, was the money maker, the thing that drew in the customers. However, the cruel man had taught Caelen not to question about his stolen wages. The light purple bruises stained his skin near his bicep where they had forcefully dragged him away and shoved him against the wall. Unluckily for them both his elbow had hit the concrete wall and broken the skin, leaving Caelen with an ugly broken scab directly on his elbow. He let out a growl as he stared down at it, "Who the hell would want to watch him dance now?" Not one of their patrons wanted to see damaged goods prancing around on the stage. He huffed out in even more frustration his hands cupping up to brush his long dark lavender hair out from his face. He had enough trouble as it is trying to find work in this club considering his race he didn't needed to have the other man making it even harder. The worse part was if he didn't make quota for the night he'd be even more damaged for tomorrow. It was like a never-ending cycle.

"Caelen!" The loud whispered hiss had him perk up and look over his shoulder at Margo, a pastel pink female with pale blonde hair. Her vibrant pink eyes urgently took in Caelen as she reached out for him, "Come on! Someone just came in and they want someone special!" She winked at him giving him a smile. She pulled him out of his chair all the while Caelen shook his head, "Margo you know that Kovach doesn't like you giving me clients. He wants you to give them to the favorable ones." At this she let out an exaggerated huff as she tugged him up the stairs, "They're all busy right now. Besides I can't leave the clients unattended. Come on, you need the money. You haven't worked all night. What are you going to do when Kovach realizes you didn't make quota again?" She looked at him concerned and he pressed his lips together all too aware of what would happen.

"Fine, where are they? Do they look like they'd be picky?" He asked as he pulled the curtain away from the opened door way to look out onto the clubs floor. They were on the bottom floor giving Caelen not a good angle but he still took in the busy environment before him.

"There, in the back." A pink finger come over his shoulder guiding him to the back of the club where two men sat. His eyes widened as he recognized the two men and immediately pulled the curtain closed as he glared at Margo.

"I can't dance for them! Are you kidding!" He snapped at her flabbergasted that she would do this to him. He understood she was trying to look out for him, however, "You know I'll be beaten to mere flesh if I dance for VIPs. You know Kovah doesn't like me taking from the other higher yearning patrons!" Margo reached out and grabbed Caelen's shoulders steadying him as she insisted, "You know I will be beaten if I just leave them sitting there without entertainment. Please, Caelen! Everyone is busy and no one can break free fast enough to get to them. Please! This isn't just you on the line here but me as well." His plump lips pressed together again as he stared at his friend, the only friend he had here in this place. Margo was right. He needed the job to get his quota for the night but Margo also needed to assign someone to the VIPs. They really both were on the line here if this went wrong. He only hoped that these men enjoyed him.

"Help me get ready then."

In about five minutes he was dressed and had made his way to the two men. In front of him, Margo had already greeted the two VIPs and introduced him by his stage name, Exotic. His name stemmed from his unusual race, rare and unpredictable. Margo turned away giving Caelen a wink as she left him to it. With a deep breath, he stepped onto the mini stage. His brilliant blue eyes glanced down at the two men before him, giving them a small pleasant smile before he looked away.

He grabbed the metal pole and swung himself around it, letting his hips swing to the beat of the music. He angled his body so that it would give the men perfect teasing angles. He was wearing an oversized meshed shirt, that was more of dress that stopped right below his butt cheek. As he moved it flipped up revealing his scantily cladded body before it fell once more over his body.

He climbed the pole, hooking his leg around the cool metal before arching his body backwards his hands touching the floor. His shirt come forward as expected revealing his barely clothed body. He wore what could only be considered a bondage-themed outfit. Black leather belts wrapped around his body connected by silver metal rings until the came together around his hips where they formed a thong that covered his member perfectly. He moved a hand pulling the shirt down over his head until he was completely free of it and threw it over the edge of the stage. It left Caelen completely in his themed suit that left nothing to the imagination and revealed his unique body. His pale skin stood out from the stark leather making it only more obvious the organic irredescent lines that swirled around his body. It was unqiue to his kind. He pushed his body against the pull, flexing his back muscles until he was doing a handstand against the metal. His legs pointed to the ceiling, his body on reveal for the other two men. His legs came forward to touch the ground as he came to all fours, his head flipped to get his lavender hair all onto one side. With a look full of lust and desire he locked eyes with the pale haired male before him. With practice and determination to earn as much money as he could from these rich men he seductively crawled forward to the edge of the stage.

"Hello." He gave them a lewd smile as he sat down, his legs together on one side. He leaned back to swing his legs high in the air before separating them open. It gave them a nice view of his front and partially of his back side. He paused for a moment for the men to enjoy it before lower his legs down and leaning forward onto his hands.

"What can I do for you tonight?" His eyes looked over at the red head.

((This is what his hair looks like
))
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 11:10:51 pm by PeachBottom »

Roleplaying Ideas!

Offline PeachBottom

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2018, 12:41:05 am »

Roleplaying Ideas!