Author Topic: MultiRpBoy Ideas~  (Read 44 times)

Offline MultiRpBoy

• Innocent Playmate
MultiRpBoy Ideas~
« on: January 14, 2019, 03:47:48 am »
    :hi:

My rules~

Please don't make fun of my ideas.
    I am a laid back person, so I'm not a very judgmental person, don't be afraid of me.
    I want at least 4 or more sentences, otherwise we won't enjoy our rp.[/li][/list]

Plot Ideas:

Destruction
    Looking for: Seme
    Theme/Genre: Romance, Adventure, Action, Post-Apocalypse
    Pairing: Soldier x Civilian, Bodyguard x Client
    Writing Level: 1 paragraph or less. Maybe more depending on the day.
    Kink Level: I don't really know.
    Basic Plot: The world has advanced so far technology wise, but it is being destroyed by some kind of disease. This disease has wiped out every single living thing whether it be plant life, animal life or some other type of life. The world is dying and the last bit of human life was spread out across the world separated from each other, they were all cryogenically frozen to preserve the last bits of human life underground. The world above was killed by bombs but it stopped the disease and now life is back on the world.

So the idea takes place a couple months before the disease breaks out, where our characters could meet and get to know each other. But one of the characters move somewhere else. When the outbreak happened they were separated from each other and sealed into their cryogenic pods.

Years later, the humans who were sealed started to wake but some were still trapped in their pods. I was thinking that one of our characters had been out for a year or so already and then the other person’s character finally comes out. But is confused and scared, since everything they knew was gone, not knowing that the other person’s character was alive just yet. Maybe the character stumbles into town after that and runs into the character who had been out for a few years already.

The AI
    Theme/Genre: Fantasy, Post-Apocalypse, Adventure, Action, Romance.
    Pairing: AI x Your Character.
    Writing Level: Beginner (1 Paragraph or less)
    Kink Level: Unspecified.
    Basic Plot: Another idea I had is basically the same premise as the one above.
    The world is destroyed by a disease that ransacked the world, so the advanced technology of humans is sent underground and buried by nature. Years later, humans still live in this world and search for ancient tech and bunkers that held useful things.

I was thinking that your character could be part of a scavenging group and eventually finds an untouched bunker. They get it open and go inside, they try to find something useful and activate something that sets off an alarm.

The electrical system tries to boot up but can’t access primary power, so it uses the last bit of the generator’s energy and turns on a AI System. It starts to create an AI in a tube which was covered in dust, but glowing green, a person being inside of the tube (My character.)

The system manages to revive my character but it couldn’t revive my character properly because of the limited power so my character is in an infant like state. He doesn’t know anything at the beginning or why he was made.

The Demon King
    Theme/Genre: Supernatural, Fantasy, Romance, Adventure and Action.
    Pairing: King x Knight, King x Servant, King x Villager, King x Human.
    Writing Level:  Beginner (1 Paragraph or less)
    Kink Level: Unspecified right now, can be discussed.
    Basic Plot: My idea is that one of our characters, is a normal high school student but one day, he gets sucked into his bath tub and gets transported to another world. In this world, he gets approached by a man, who tells one of our characters that he is suppose to be the new demon king or mazoku king. A different race from humans since they have powers.

There would be a lot of adventures as whoever becomes king tries to learn how to do things. Humans and the Mazoku (Demons) are fighting and don’t really get along, so whoever becomes king will try to either reconcile the situation between Demons and humans or destroy the humans depending on the situation.

To be honest, I have this idea that it will lead to some big event I just don’t know what yet.
    « Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 03:56:17 am by MultiRpBoy »