Author Topic: Would You Be My Bottom Jock? [New Edition]  (Read 135 times)

Offline Egao

• Desperate Submissive
Would You Be My Bottom Jock? [New Edition]
« on: October 08, 2018, 07:49:23 pm »
Two years have passed since I made my previous thread and thought it needs a makeover, but doing it was quite the hassle, so decided to just make a new one xD Also, some plots were added for this "new edition" haha
So hi! I'm Egao, and this is my thread, and everyone is welcome to read it ^^ Who knows, you might want to contact me after reading it~
A version with no gifs available in the second reply for those who'd rather read without it. These gifs were simply my way to make the thread more appealing xD

NOTE: I'm RPing according to the site's rules - meaning that in any high school plot all the characters would be 18+.
About Me and My RPing Style:

*Writing about 1-2 short paragraphs. Can write less/more, depending on your replies as well.
*I play top/seme characters only. That's only when it comes to smut, though, since my characters vary from your confident guys to the shy ones.
*I prefer playing smut driven RPs.
*I play using real men's appearance for my characters.

*My purpose in RPing is having fun, and it's important that both of us will. That's why I'll try to be as frank and straightforward as I can, and I hope you'd do the same :)
*I really like to get to know the people I'm RPing with, so I'm always offering up my Skype or Discord so we could talk there. If you aren't using one or don't wanna add me for some reason, feel at ease, it's not a must, but rather another way to get to know you! ^^
*Not what people call "Grammar Nazi". English isn't my native language, so I'm sure you'd find some oddities here and there in what I write too, but understandable grammar is necessary.
*I'm constantly improving my RPing skills and my English. It's way better than it used to be when I just came to this forum - so if something bothers you in these regards, you're always welcome to say that!
*I will only RP in games which our characters would be human or look like a human.
*Please don't disappear and don't abandon the RP. Talking is the key, and if you don't want to keep RPing or that the specific RP doesn't suit you anymore, just talk to me. We might be able to sort it out, start another RP or just bid farewell nicely to each other.

What I'm Looking For in My RP Partners:

*Anyone who has no problem with what I wrote above.
*Someone who will play the bottom/uke, but not a feminine/whiny one. Has nothing against them, but I find it hard to play with them and find myself attracted to such characters.
*When deciding the appearance for the characters I tend to get a bit picky, but I ALWAYS make sure both sides like what we choose, so I need people with some patience for this part before starting the RP! ^^

My No-No List:

*Feminine characters as the main characters
*Peeing
*Gore & Blood
*Parent & Child (stepfather might be possible tho)
*Fat Main Characters (one of the things that turn me on the most is men with abs so... Yeah, prefer having them when RPing~)
*Ageplay (A gap of about 10 years, more or less is fine, even cool sometimes, but more than that would be... weird)
*Tentacles
*MPreg
*Crossdressing

If you're interested in my kinks, just ask away ^^

Plot Bunnies and Pairings:

***Nick Jonas - I'm really carving an RP with him as a character. Him x fan or anything, you name it xD***

***Please Be My Master***
MC and YC are in a relationship for some time now. YC decides he wants to get their relationship to the next level, so he must reveal his secret kin to MC, since he is sure he won't be able to live his whole life without it - he wants to be regarded as a sex slave when it comes to sex.
MC didn't see that coming, but loves YC enough to try it out, and discovers he actually enjoys it.
Possible Kinks: Size Difference - having YC being bigger than MC, can make the whole thing hotter in my opinion.

***The Matchmaker's Playbook AU - NO NEED TO BE FAMILIAR WITH THIS***
C1 is a professional wingman and matchmaker. There are three things you need in order to get your crush:
1) Make sure your crush is not straight so you'd have a chance with him.
2) Have enough money.
3) Follow each and every order of C1, the matchmaker, and he'll make sure your crush will come running after you.
C1 has a 99% percent of success. With his charms, looks, sexy smile, he could practically make anyone fall for him and make anyone jealous at his partners, and acts a lot of times as a fake boyfriend of his clients up until they manage to capture the wanted man, where he and the clients acting as if they're breaking up, allowing the clients to be with their real love.
And here comes C2 and asks for C1 service. As usual, C1 does what needed to make C2's crush fall for him, but then, he finds himself crossing the very first rule of 'the playbook', his very first rule: DON'T FALL FOR THE CLIENTS.
Want to play this RP both as C1 and C2, so would play this twice, basically :)

***Your plot! Yeah! Tell me what you have in mind! What's the worse that can happen? I'm not biting, I promise!***

PM me if you're interested! See you~!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 04:56:31 am by Egao »
Male | Cute stuff are great | Console Gamer

Offline Egao

• Desperate Submissive
Re: Would You Be My Bottom Jock? [New Edition]
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2018, 07:53:04 pm »
THIS IS A NO-GIF VERSION OF THE FIRST MESSAGE. It does not include the plots since I didn't put gifs between them and it'd be a hassle to edit two replies each and every time.

Two years have passed since I made my previous thread and thought it needs a makeover, but doing it was quite the hassle, so decided to just make a new one xD Also, some plots were added for this "new edition" haha
So hi! I'm Egao, and this is my thread, and everyone is welcome to read it ^^ Who knows, you might want to contact me after reading it~

NOTE: I'm RPing according to the site's rules - meaning that in any high school plot all the characters would be 18+.
About Me and My RPing Style:

*Writing about 1-2 short paragraphs. Can write less/more, depending on your replies as well.
*I play top/seme characters only. That's only when it comes to smut, though, since my characters vary from your confident guys to the shy ones.
*I prefer playing smut driven RPs.
*I play using real men's appearance for my characters.

*My purpose in RPing is having fun, and it's important that both of us will. That's why I'll try to be as frank and straightforward as I can, and I hope you'd do the same :)
*I really like to get to know the people I'm RPing with, so I'm always offering up my Skype or Discord so we could talk there. If you aren't using one or don't wanna add me for some reason, feel at ease, it's not a must, but rather another way to get to know you! ^^
*Not what people call "Grammar Nazi". English isn't my native language, so I'm sure you'd find some oddities here and there in what I write too, but understandable grammar is necessary.
*I'm constantly improving my RPing skills and my English. It's way better than it used to be when I just came to this forum - so if something bothers you in these regards, you're always welcome to say that!
*I will only RP in games which our characters would be human or look like a human.
*Please don't disappear and don't abandon the RP. Talking is the key, and if you don't want to keep RPing or that the specific RP doesn't suit you anymore, just talk to me. We might be able to sort it out, start another RP or just bid farewell nicely to each other.

What I'm Looking For in My RP Partners:

*Anyone who has no problem with what I wrote above.
*Someone who will play the bottom/uke, but not a feminine/whiny one. Has nothing against them, but I find it hard to play with them and find myself attracted to such characters.
*When deciding the appearance for the characters I tend to get a bit picky, but I ALWAYS make sure both sides like what we choose, so I need people with some patience for this part before starting the RP! ^^

My No-No List:

*Feminine characters as the main characters
*Peeing
*Gore & Blood
*Parent & Child (stepfather might be possible tho)
*Fat Main Characters (one of the things that turn me on the most is men with abs so... Yeah, prefer having them when RPing~)
*Ageplay (A gap of about 10 years, more or less is fine, even cool sometimes, but more than that would be... weird)
*Tentacles
*MPreg
*Crossdressing

If you're interested in my kinks, just ask away ^^

Offline Egao

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2018, 08:04:07 pm »
The first message is with gifs in order to make it a little bit more esthetic. The second one is without them for those who can't concentrate with them or anything ^^
Would be glad to play with anyone interested~

Offline Egao

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 05:49:01 pm »
Really eager to play these plots xD So trying to bump it again :cheer:

Offline Egao

• Desperate Submissive
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2018, 04:06:46 am »