Author Topic: Greetings from Jem  (Read 271 times)

Offline jem

• Innocent Playmate
Greetings from Jem
« on: October 02, 2018, 06:53:57 am »
Why hello, everyone! While I’m not new to writing, character creation, or roleplaying, this is my first time setting foot in this particular forum. My first impression of this community is a pleasant one and I believe we’ll all enjoy our time together!

95% of the characters I create are semes- I’m quite polite on the surface but in actuality am rather sadistic... As for storylines, I’m a sucker for slice-of-life romance but also  fond of the following themes: medieval, fantasy, horror, supernatural, etc. The few things I’m absolutely against writing about are, fortunately, against the rules of this forum! At the end of the day I’m quite flexible. I believe every genre potentially contains a great story, and I enjoy both long term roleplays and plain old smut.

If you’re looking for a long winded roleplay partner or even a chat buddy, you’ve come to the right place. 

Offline Eros

• Royal Fuzziness / Site Techie
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Fetish Lover
  • I'm just here for technical support.
    • yaoi adult roleplay forum
Welcome to the site!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 06:55:01 am »
Welcome to House Adonis!

Being a Mentor means that we are here to help you with whatever it is you may need. Rather it's answering some questions to helping guide you through the site. We make it easy to find us our names are in green. Please be sure that all characters are 18+ and that ages for all characters are posted so there is no confusion.

Should you have any doubts and questions, feel absolutely free to send me a PM. I am always available to help you with any doubts and queries should you ever have them.

Now, for the very important threads:

Rules & Guides:

Want to be social and get to meet friends here? Check out this.

See you around! And welcome again!  :bingo:
This is an awesome yaoi adult roleplay forum that contains erotic and sexual content. If you are here, you should be 18 or older, otherwise we will ban you. Consider yourself warned. We also enjoy weblit AKA webfic AKA web fiction AKA web serial AKA online fiction.

Offline Alpha

• Seeker of Desire
Re: Greetings from Jem
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 06:56:06 am »
Welcome! I hope you have a fantastic time here! I absolutely adore slice of life romances too! We should RP together once you get settled into things <3 Once again welcome friend! :byeb:
In the midst of trying to figure out how I want to make my search thread. Open to suggestions!

Offline LonelyBells

• The Nameless One...
  • Greeter
  • Demi-God of Ukes and Semes
  • I Am The Thorn
    • My First Novel!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 02:04:33 pm »
Hi there and welcome!

Hope you have fun here and if you have any questions then feel free to ask :-)
Delays: Very possible, health is weird and makes my muse equally so.

[url=http://www.houseadonis.com/forum/index.php?topic=21724.0

Offline carmen2324

• Fetish Lover
  • Ooh, what does this button do...
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2018, 03:38:58 pm »
Welcome, jem! I'm Carmen, and I just joined a little over a month ago. ^^

It took me a little while to get used to the forum layout and widgets, so if you have questions, feel free to ask. I hope to make things easier for you. ^_^
Note to RP Partners: Sporadic and unplanned (hopefully short) hiatuses likely to occur over the course of the next few months.

RP Post Progress/goals:

Carmen's Plots * Carmen's Characters * RP Index * Kinks