Author Topic: Real Life is Time-Consuming  (Read 728 times)

Offline carmen2324

• Fetish Lover
  • Ooh, what does this button do...
Real Life is Time-Consuming
« on: September 10, 2018, 01:42:13 pm »
Hiyah,

Just wanted to drop a note that I won't be as active as I have been since joining... real life keeps throwing curve balls, so I gotta be an adult and take care of things. I'd prefer not to be too specific, but we've lost two dear pets within the last week (Wednesday will be a week since they had to be put down... one had kidney failure, the other had cancer), and then this relative keeps ending up in the hospital, and that relative is having mental break downs, and... the list goes on. I gotta go help keep everything and everyone together, while trying to study for some big exams.

So, wish me like.

Sorry to spiderfingers, IoliteSoda, TealHyena, ZeroInfection, and QuintessenceSunrise.

And also to Mochi - sorry, but if we want to start that RP and stuff, it will have to be another time. ^^;;;;

I'll still be around, just... slow, and maybe managing only a few posts every day. Sometimes I can be on the computer a lot, it's just my writing muse doesn't want to muse... it prefers to mope these days.

~Ta
Note to RP Partners: Sporadic and unplanned (hopefully short) hiatuses likely to occur over the course of the next few months.

RP Post Progress/goals:

Carmen's Plots * Carmen's Characters * RP Index * Kinks