Author Topic: Bag of Goodies  (Read 208 times)

Offline Milosevic

• Innocent Playmate
  • Cover your eyes, 'cause I don't know what this is.
Bag of Goodies
« on: August 08, 2018, 10:37:05 pm »

OCs

Name: Blaik Solane

DOB: May 3, 1988

Personality: Feisty, spazzy, cranky, and lazy. Your basic feline. But he does know when to get down to business and be calm.

Bio: Born of a shifter and a human, Blaik was raised in both worlds: his mother had him until she passed away when he was 10, and his father took him after that. For 19 years, he lived in a community of snow leopard shifters running free (mostly) in the wilds of the Siberian tundra.
Having lived in the world of humans and shifters, Blaik has a unique understanding of both species, and that separates him from the rest of his community. His desire is to find his way back to the home he shared with his mother, and find a way to live peacefully among humans.

Appearance:

« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 03:04:25 pm by Milosevic »
Even a wild beast, if shown kindness, can become gentle.

Offline Milosevic

• Innocent Playmate
Re: Bag of Goodies
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 12:21:49 am »
Name: Tai

DOB: Sometime in mid-June, before the creation of man (looks about 23, but is older than Kipanga)

Personality: Reserved, thoughtful, passionate

Bio: Born in the skies over a newborn earth, Tai watched as humankind was created, and watched as they fell. He witnessed many empires rise to power, and fall from one misstep. They were born, they lived, and they died. He disguised himself as a great eagle, hoping they would follow to where he would lead them to eternal peace, but mortals can only fly so high before they burn.
He now sends his messengers, smaller sized eagles, as signs of hope. Tai is afraid of humans, however, and his brother has been trying to coax him out of their hidden home in the clouds to spend time on earth.

Appearance:

Name: Kipanga

DOB: During the first snow on earth, before the creation of man (younger than Tai, but looks about 28)

Personality: Hot headed, temperamental, deadly

Bio: Kipanga was born 6 months after Tai, but he's protective of his brother as if he were the older one. Unlike his brother, the falcon dared to step down amidst the humans and dwell with them. He learned their many ways of life, taking on a human form, and even fought in their wars. Achilles, King Leonidas, and many other war names that are remembered through history... They were him. He's not content to sit in the sky and be a spectator, and gets aggravated that his brother doesn't want to go down with him.

Appearance:

Their human forms are just them without the markings and feathers and added features, unless they use a completely different guise.

Offline Milosevic

• Innocent Playmate
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 11:10:42 pm »
Name: Gabriel Dunlier

DOB: January 7, 1985

Personality: Calm, open, protective, a bit on the defensive side. Especially when it comes to his nephew.

Bio: Gabriel was born and raised in Ireland to very traditional parents. He hid his sexuality until he was in his late twenties, but only because his parents caught him kissing his now ex fiance, who was a man. Due to the tension between him and his parents, Gabriel moved to America with his brother.
After his brother died in a hit and run, Gabriel took full custody of his 3 year old nephew, James.

Appearance:

Name: James Dunlier

DOB: July 4, 2015

Personality: Silly, spunky, spazzy, cranky, random

Bio: Despite being only 3 years old, he's got big plans for the future. Build his lego set, eat all the cookies in the store, ride a dog, be a super hero, cut his uncle Gabe's hair... lots of big plans.

Appearance:

Gabriel Is just one of many single parent characters I have. I love the single dads. - shifty eyes - He can be used in any setting that needs a parental figure, 'cause where he goes, little James goes. James will be an integral part of his character.

Offline Milosevic

• Innocent Playmate
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 08:35:05 pm »
Personality: Calm, open, protective, a bit on the defensive side. Especially when it comes to his nephew.

Did you want to RP with me using him, or...?