Author Topic: Life Update // Funeral up ahead  (Read 264 times)

Offline BubblyCookie

• Exploring Master
Life Update // Funeral up ahead
« on: March 14, 2018, 03:10:20 pm »
So, there are two things going on in my life that affect my role playing.

First is exhaustion. My car is being fixed (big fixes, not expecting it back this week). This means that my neighbours and co-workers and driving my to work, but they show up an hour before I do. Meaning I currently have to wake up at 5:45 and not 6:27, like I normally do.
 I then have to take the bus home, and so I arrive home later than usual. At the end of the day I'm just exhausted. I'm going to try and catch up to all my role plays next weekend, but I don't know how my weekend will be.

Second thing that's happening is ... well. My boyfriend's baby mama passed away. There are some legal things coming up regarding what'll happen with his under-aged daughter. All members involved are on good terms, so it's mostly just getting the legal things right with authorities. I won't bore you with the details. I was also on very good terms with her and spoke to her days before she passed away, so it's also a loss for me. This was all very sudden. Role playing is a nice distraction, but life might take over some weekends.

So, yeah. Just a few crazy weeks coming up.

RP thread 
Currently NOT accepting new role plays.  

Offline BubblyCookie

• Exploring Master
Re: Life Update // Funeral up ahead
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 05:42:56 am »
So, things are calming down. I got a long break over Easter, 5 days, and it really refreshed my body and soul. I meant to use the time to role play and was very excited to catch up on everything. Sadly, life decided to play a cruel prank and I've come down with the flu. I'm still recovering, but well enough to go to work and role play. I've been so exhausted after work, as usual, that I haven't been able to role play this week. However, I have big plans to role play this weekend and my plan is to reply to everybody. I hope I manage to accomplish this. I'm so sorry everyone for the huge wait.

RP thread 
Currently NOT accepting new role plays.