Author Topic: Looking For?  (Read 190 times)

Offline YukaKoyomi

• Seeker of Desire
  • Yaoi is Food for Life
Looking For?
« on: March 06, 2018, 06:13:18 pm »
Hey, guys. It’s been a long time since I last role-played. Recently, I’ve been hit by this excitement to start writing some role-plays and have fun again. Yes, life has been rather stressful what with my university’s workload and thus I took two years off (I know, that’s pretty long). But hey, I’m back now cause I’ve somewhat find out how to time manage. So, a brief introduction from me. I’m Michelle, aged 24 this year. I love Yaoi, period. I would say that I am open to a lot of things when it comes to fictions, so hey, don’t hesitate to tell me your kinks and I won’t hesitate to tell you mine. But one thing I do have to mention here is that, it’s really hard to find someone else who is interested in male pregnancy as well, I guess because it’s weird? But hey, I study anatomy during my first year of university and somehow, even though I know male pregnancy cannot be explained, I still love it a lot. So anyway, hit me up anytime. PM me if you’re interested to role play with me, regardless whether it has male pregnancy or not. I basically play any postion, seme, uke or seke if that’s important to you at all. That’s all I’m gonna say in the introductory page. I look forward to get to know some of you and perhaps role play some :)

:byeb:

Offline Eros

• Royal Fuzziness / Site Techie
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Fetish Lover
  • I'm just here for technical support.
    • yaoi adult roleplay forum
Welcome to the site!
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 06:15:01 pm »
Welcome to House Adonis!

Being a Mentor means that we are here to help you with whatever it is you may need. Rather it's answering some questions to helping guide you through the site. We make it easy to find us our names are in green. Please be sure that all characters are 18+ and that ages for all characters are posted so there is no confusion.

Should you have any doubts and questions, feel absolutely free to send me a PM. I am always available to help you with any doubts and queries should you ever have them.

Now, for the very important threads:

Rules & Guides:

Want to be social and get to meet friends here? Check out this.

See you around! And welcome again!  :bingo:
This is an awesome yaoi adult roleplay forum that contains erotic and sexual content. If you are here, you should be 18 or older, otherwise we will ban you. Consider yourself warned. We also enjoy weblit AKA webfic AKA web fiction AKA web serial AKA online fiction.

Offline LonelyBells

• The Nameless One...
  • Greeter
  • Demi-God of Ukes and Semes
  • I Am The Thorn
    • My First Novel!
Re: Looking For?
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 12:47:45 pm »
Hi and welcome!

Hope you have fun here!
Delays: Very possible, beginning the process of moving so Wi-Fi will be weird. My first novel is now out, a link is in my profile!

[url=http://www.houseadonis.com/forum/index.php?topic=21724.0