Author Topic: Seeking roleplayers! (1x1's) (Now with Original Characters!)  (Read 546 times)

Offline MagicalPoolNoodle

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Help, I'm addicted to Overwatch.
    • Sometimes I stream!
Seeking roleplayers! (1x1's) (Now with Original Characters!)
« on: March 06, 2018, 04:39:14 am »
Since my old thread was well, old. I decided it was better to start a new one rather than deal with the old one.

First and foremost, hi! I'm an Aussie that's been Rping for... way too long. 26 years at least. (Yes I know I'm old). I don't write page long replies, as I'm a permanently exhausted pigeon. I write as much as I can, so my post length varies. I aim for a paragraph at the minimum, unless you're feeding me one liners with nothing to go from. Now, onto the stuff you're here looking for! Please PM me if you're interested, rather than clogging up the thread. I'm slowly listing my OC's for non fandom roleplay as well.

I write in the third person, past tense, novel style. I will not ever do first person. Please do the same.

My kink list is here. Anything not listed, don't be afraid to ask.

Current fandom obsession: Overwatch. I play Gabriel, Hanzo and a little Jesse. Ships: Reaper76, McHanzo, McReyes. McReyes76. Canon, canon divergence, and AU's (crossover style AU's as well) are accepted! I may play against OC's if they interest me.

Current craving: Dom Jack for my Gabe. For reals, my Gabriel is almost always the one on top and I'd love something different. This covers any RP right now, I will try but I need a break from topping all the time in RP. I may be in the mood if you want to RP with me but refuse to be anything than a bottom. This site needs more versatile characters. XD

Sometimes I forget to reply, I have a terrible memory. Just remind me.

I'll also do original roleplays, although it's been a while since I have done so.

Things I have no interest in Rping/Rping against:

• Monsters/mermaids/angels/demons/fae/vampires
  • Cyborgs/robots/mechs
  • Anything on my no list for my kinks
  • Positions in bed. My characters are almost always versatile and I can't stand cliche bottoms who are soft and pathetic all the time.
  • Kidnappers who suddenly fall in love with the captor and turn into apologetic, love sick puppies.
  • People who drop a roleplay without a word and refuse to communicate.
Things I enjoy:

• AU's are always fun with canon characters, modern or urban fantasy, Steampunk, crossover settings (Fallout, the Witcher (not super knowledgeable about this)
  • Angst, fluff, drama, dark themes, problematic relationships. Life is boring when everyone gets along perfectly and there's no substance.
  • Obviously, the stuff in my kinks.
  • Believable characters. reactions, plots. - This is a massive thing, no realtionship is 100% UwU fluff and perfect happiness, neither is life. Fluff is great, but constant fluff bores me.
  • Twists in the plot, roadbumps, life never goes smoothly.
  • Friendly OOC chat over PM's in between plots and posts.
  • Active partners. I will delete a roleplay after a month of no activity, if you get busy just tell me.
  • Kemonomimi, elves, anthro, humans, shifters.
  • A little world building (I love to world build, I've got some unused worlds laying around we can play in if you're interested)
(Work in progress)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 10:45:19 am by MagicalPoolNoodle »
I'll be slow, going away soon for a week!

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
Re: Seeking roleplayers! (1x1's)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2018, 04:44:05 am »

Headcanons

These things are interchangeable, especially the ones marked (sometimes).

Gabriel
  • Mexican!Gabe
  • (or) LA Gabe but still very much raised in the Hispanic culture
  • Generally I stick to the can sew/knit thing
  • (Sometimes) Can cook really well, can't bake for shit. (Can be vice versa)
  • Rough past - I have lots of versions. Some rougher than others.
  • Can do trans!Gabe (am trans myself so yep)
  • (Sometimes) Gabe with cat ears/tail (or dog) - generally canon as a side effect of the SEP chems.
  • Will happily do reverse Big Bang (where Gabe isn't the one who dies at Zurich)
  • Pretty damn shameless
  • Possessive as hell
  • Plays guitar
  • (Sometimes) dances in private to release stress
  • Self destructive when depressed/stressed
  • (sometimes) Post fall Gabe - Vitiligo from the damage sustained from the explosion

Hanzo

• Introverted as hell
  • Has scarring on his back from being whipped by his father. Often punished for Genji's misbehaviours as well.
  • Plays violin as a coping mechcanism
  • Touch starved while also being uncomfortable with physical contact
  • Learned to copy Genji's handwriting when they grew up so he could do his brother's untouched schoolwork
  • Homeschooled (Genji as well)
  • Has zero idea about technology, prefers everything done the traditional, old fashioned way
  • (Sometimes) In denial about his sexuality, to the point of aggression and sometimes internalised homophobia
  • Happy to do a reverse where Hanzo died, instead of Genji. Although he'll have heavy scarring instead of cybernetics.
  • Hides his depression well, keeps himself busy to cope
  • Bad nights finds him sitting on the roof of the castle, stargazing
  • (Sometimes) Fell in love at around 17 to a servant who was in fact, an undercover assassin. Hanzo never knew.
Jesse

As I've not been playing him long, I don't have a lot of headcanons.

• (Younger Jesse) Can't read or write, was never
  • Internalised homophobia, extremely in the closet due to his upbringing in Deadlock
  • His hat was his last gift from his mother
  • Gang life was extremely harsh and rough
  • Has nightmares/panic attacks due to his past
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 10:25:32 am by MagicalPoolNoodle »

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 10:32:27 am »

Plot ideas

All plot ideas are open and editable for original characters as well.

Reaper76
  • Titanic AU - Jack as the First Class passenger, Gabriel as the Third Class. Both could survive the sinking, or one could be thought to be dead only to reunite later. There's wriggle room for ideas, as long as we're not following the movie. (As much as I love it, I'd rather write our own adventure!)
  • Canon divergence - Reverse big bang. Jack dies and becomes Reaper. Gabriel tries to be the Strike Commander again and can't cope with the loss of his best friend/partner/fiancee/husband (whichever) and retires. Wastes his money on booze, blond hookers, perhaps narcotics to numb the pain. Old habits from him growing up. Could fall back into crime/stripping/prostitution. Generally not enjoying life. Reaper!Jack is sent to kill him around ten or so years later, to stop any chance of Overwatch restarting.
  • Flower shop AU - One of them runs a flower shop, the other comes in one day asking for a bouquet that says 'fuck you'. Not much thought on this one yet.
  • (Younger R76) Younger days - From them meeting in the SEP and moving through the storyline from there. Lets of variations we could do.
  • (Young R76) Country boy Jack goes to LA for the first time to have a holiday with some family who live in an apartment building. Their neighbour is a trouble causing, yet wholly charming when he wants to be Latino teen who lives with his mother.
  • (Adult R76) It's years after the Fall of Overwatch and both men are lonely, they meet online anonymously and strike up a connection. They finally decide to meet in a public place.
  • (Young R76) Runaway - Jack's parents run a homeless shelter for young adults in LA and he helps out when he can. One stormy night, a young Latino man arrives at their doorstep, he wants shelter but barely speaks any English and refuses to give many details about himself to the Morrisons. Who is he? What's his story?
  • (Young R76) Centaur Gabe Au. Hey, because why not?
McHanzo
  • (Young McHanzo) Jesse has been in Blackwatch for at least a year (which makes him 18) and goes with Gabriel to Japan to attend a meeting with the Shimada Clan. They also have a few extra days for a short sight seeing since Jesse's never seen outside of New Mexico/the base. He meets Hanzo and after trying to get to know him with Genji's help, wants to help the young master escape his cage.
  • (Any age) Breaking the pony (kidnapping/non-con) Jesse McCree is a wealthy man who likes to purchase mystery slaves for his entertainment/pleasure. His newest purchase is Hanzo Shimada, who comes to him trussed up so he can't lash out or speak due to the man having attacked his captors/those who helped deliver him.
  • (Any age) Okami - There's been talks of a strange man, half human-half wolf that wanders the city/town streets late at night. Jesse has been hired to investigate and if needed. take out the menace that has attacked civilians he comes across. (Can be lone Hanzo or Hanzo with twin white wolves. Generally he can understand English, but barely speak it without teaching.)
  • Fallout 4 AU - Hanzo has lived his entire life in one of the countless Vaults, over the years the others have died or left. He and his brother remained until Genji finally left after an argument. Hanzo finally leaves when the Vault starts being invaded by mole rats and radroaches, struggling to adjust and survive in this new world. (Dragon shifter Hanzo.)
  • Dragon hunter AU - Jesse is a dragon hunter/tamer, a local town has a lurking dragon eating their stock and making them anxious, so they call on the man to remove it. (Shifter Hanzo, human form looks like this (design from the Crown of Thorns fanfic I've not read but I loooove the design so much. Claws can be retractable or not there.)
McReyes

• Age reversal (older Jesse, younger Gabe) College AU, teacher!Jesse sneaking around with student!Gabriel.
  • (Young Jesse) Freshly dragged into the Blackwatch cells after a raid, can Reyes convince the brat to join their ranks rather than see him in jail?
McReyes76

• Anything from the McReyes or R76 plot ideas with the other tossed in. One of us will need to play two characters unless we can find a third player.
Open AU's
  • College (student/student or student/teacher)
  • Magic shop  (one or both could be magic users)
  • Post apocalyptic (no zombies please, I'm so over them)
Misc

• Infiltrator (My OC x Hanzo) Haru is a new face at Shimada Castle, a new servant who befriends Hanzo and falls in love with him. Little does Hanzo know, Haru has been sent to gather information about the family and when the signal is given, slaughter him and his brother. (A one shot, will end with Haru's death and Hanzo never knowing the truth.)
(Forever a WIP)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:28:30 am by MagicalPoolNoodle »

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2018, 10:16:38 am »

Original Characters

===========================

Name: Rhys Conteparte
Nickname: "R"
Title: Assassin | Adventurer | Dungeon Delver
Race: Half Elf
Eyes: Pale grey
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 130 lbs
Home: The Hangman's Remorse
Birthplace: Not important

Description:
------------
Soft brown hair covers the shame of his heritage, humanoid ears with a longer, pointed tip. The ears of a half elf. He stands smack bang on six foot and his toned, lithe figure doesn't cut a very imposing sight.  Pale grey, almost silver eyes peer out from an olive complexion and a deep scar trails from above his left eyebrow, across his cheek and to below his right lip. It seems to be an old blade wound of some type, his eye remains unscathed, his vision unimpaired by the scar.

His torso has several older scars than the one on his face, blade marks, a puncture scar in his right shoulder and what appears to be a burn mark over his right ribcage.  He travels in clothing that makes him appear someone that has far more money than he really does, it's a trap for would-be-muggers who end up being the victim. A leather satchel rests on his back when he's travelling, containing black leathers for working, along with poisons, weapons and tools for his craft.

(Chaotic Neutral for now)

History:
--------
Born from a drunken one night stand, Rhys never knew his elven father and was raised by his mother until he was ten. Old enough in her eyes, to look after himself. She sold him into slavery beneath pirates, desperate for money and social acceptance. Rhys grew up a cabin boy, tending to the Captain of the ship who took the boy under his wing and treated him more like a son than a slave.

The Hangman's Remorse, the large ship he grew up on was home to assassins who travel the world and kill for coin. That became Rhys' life and his rage at his mother was channelled into his training and killing his Marks. No one suspected a child, although he needed a new cover as he grew older and began to use his skills in cooking to infiltrate and poison his Marks. He learned quickly to pin his crimes on other workers in the kitchens, planting evidence on them before he vanished into the night.

Name: Orfeoran Shadowstealer
Nickname: Orfeo
Title: None
Race: Elf
Eyes: Silvery blue
Height: 7ft
Weight: Athletic
Home: Inns/wanderer
Birthplace: Depends on RP.

Description:
------------

Standing at around 7 feet tall, this obsidian skinned elf moves with an easy grace. Pale white hair falls shoulder blade length, framing his eternally young visage and silvery-blue eyes with glow softly in the darkness. His body is slightly muscular, and sometimes a smile will grace his lips. He still slips up in his common and uses his native tongue in place of some words. He rarely uses slang, preferring to use big words and spends a lot of time reading or studying.

History:

Nothing set in stone, will be decided in RP.

Name: Leoran Sunsoar
Nickname: "Leo"
Race: Elf
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6ft 1"
Weight: Toned
Home: A small farm on the coast

Description:
------------
Standing a touch over 6 feet in height, this silver haired elf's violet eyes are often crinkled at the edges with a smile. Leoran's form is toned, something he takes pride of on a daily basis. On his right ring finger is an intricate golden band set with a clear crystal, around the base of the setting are engraved phases of the sun. A family ring passed down from his mother's side of the family. Delicate golden chains are attached to thin golden loops that are spaced along both his ears. The top hoop also has a small crystal attached to it which refracts in the light. It's probably a diamond.

Leo has various scars that are scattered on his body, the most noticible being a sizable burn mark along his left cheek and ear. It seems he just dodged some sort of magical attack that was aimed at his face.

History:

Nothing set in stone, will be discovered in RP.

Name: N'sia
Nickname: Whatever ones are given to him
Race: Moon Elf
Eyes: Solid violet
Height: 6ft 3"
Weight: Slim
Home: Depends on RP

Description:
------------

Tall, pale and an uncommon sight in the world, N'sia is one of the few remaining Moon Elves from the wilds. His common is next to non-existent and even though he shows fear in captivity, he will lash out with his powerful, unguligrade, hooved legs. The silver horn that protrudes from his forehead is sharp and can be used as a weapon if needed. His body is slim with lithe muscles, no definition, but that hides the strength he has.

History:
One of the last of his kind, the Moon Elves used to be sold into slavery for extremely high prices by nobles who used them for pleasure, extravagant gifts and a status symbol. N'sia managed to remain hidden after the last raid by slavers, but grew careless and was caught by a wandering trader who got lucky. (Anything else can be decided in RP.)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 06:14:56 am by MagicalPoolNoodle »

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2018, 06:45:46 am »

Name: Bloodsong
Nickname: None
Race: Unnamed - can be decided in RP
Eyes: Green
Height: 5ft 5"
Weight: Athletic
Home: The wilds
Birthplace: The wilds

=================

Name: Cian Sol (Pronounced like Kane)
Nickname: TBD
Title: Troublemaker
Race: Lesith
Eyes: Stormy blue/grey
Height: 5ft 7"
Weight: Svelte
Home: The Lesith Quarter
Birthplace: See above

==========

(TBD)

Name:
Nickname:
Title:
Race:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Birthplace:

==================

(TBD)

Name:
Nickname:
Title:
Race:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Birthplace:

==============

(TBD)

Name:
Nickname:
Title:
Race:
Eyes:
Height:
Weight:
Birthplace:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2018, 06:17:52 am by MagicalPoolNoodle »

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
Re: Seeking roleplayers! (1x1's) (Now with Original Characters!)
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2018, 03:08:58 am »

« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 03:31:36 am by MagicalPoolNoodle »

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2018, 10:35:16 am »
Bump, back after some tough times.

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2018, 01:08:08 am »
Boop

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2018, 03:12:35 am »
Bump

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2018, 01:41:05 am »
Bump?

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2018, 09:24:48 am »
Bump? 

• Lorekeeper
  • Cheeky Lover
    • Sometimes I stream!
« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2018, 10:45:53 am »
Bump, still craving some top/dom Jack for my Gabriel (Overwatch)