Author Topic: Real life and why I keep disappearing.  (Read 517 times)

Offline redstars

• Exploring Master
  • I can't let go.
Real life and why I keep disappearing.
« on: February 22, 2018, 07:42:13 pm »
Hello there! First I'd like to say this isn't to announce I'm leaving the forum or anything. It's just that as anyone who threads with me knows, I have this tendency to disappear. I'll still answer PMs but not exactly do replies. So this is to say a little about what's going on with me. Not going into too much detail of course. I'd prefer to keep my privacy.

So first of all is just a enveloping thing. I struggle with depression, so my motivation can be all over the place. Sometimes it'll decide I can only get muse for somewhere else, or nowhere at all. There are days when I want to write but I try and nothing comes out. Whatever does is something I end up hating. That can happen especially when it comes to sex. You end up thinking what you put down isn't attractive, or it doesn't fit what happened earlier.

Writing sex is something I enjoy but it doesn't come naturally to me. I wasn't doing it a lot before joining here. So at points, one does suffer writer's block.

Right now the pressing issue is just my pets. I have a very old dog and his health has been deteriorating recently. So I've been spending as much time with him as I can, just in-case. Worrying about him makes me want to not do much of anything.

Even when I'm not writing my PMs here are always open. Sometimes I might forget to reply back, but I usually did receive the message.

I don't know what will happen in the future; if I can be more active here or not. You can talk to me if you need to.
My mental health is all over the place, so replies will sometimes be infrequent. I do try to be here often if anyone needs to PM me.

Offline redstars

• Exploring Master
  • I can't let go.
Re: Real life and why I keep disappearing.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2018, 12:47:22 pm »
A little update. I was experiencing internet problems (no thanks to my ISP) and thought I'd have to take a hiatus, but things are alright for the moment. Sorry about the delay on one or two replies. I'll try to get back on it.
My mental health is all over the place, so replies will sometimes be infrequent. I do try to be here often if anyone needs to PM me.

Offline redstars

• Exploring Master
  • I can't let go.
Re: Real life and why I keep disappearing.
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2018, 05:57:33 am »
This is just a small update. May was a really lousy month for me. So while I kind of threw myself into replies, it's backfired on me now. I've been losing motivation to write as things keep piling up. Apologies to all my partners for now. I hope I can get back into it soon, since I really do enjoy all my current threads.