Author Topic: Need some advice on parental monitoring of text messages  (Read 518 times)

Offline eilonwe

• Cheeky Lover
  • Tenacity of Purpose, Clarity of Will
Need some advice on parental monitoring of text messages
« on: February 17, 2018, 06:51:35 am »
Ok, so my family is freaking out and we need some advice. My sister found some graphic sexually explicit texts on my nephews phone. No inappropriate pictures, (thank god) but the texts were very explicit. Problem is.. he’s 16, she is about 13-14. We think she instigated it, and we believe they may have been sexting via FaceTime, but can’t prove anything. We want to be able to monitor his texts in real time and even see deleted texts. Does anyone know of any good spy apps for this? We are afraid to confront the girl because her mom is a drama queen and we’d like to avoid criminal charges if we can nip this shit in the bud right now.   I will say that the girl is a model and does not look her age, she is frequently in rather sexy poses or skimpy clothing in the press photos I’ve seen of her.

Thanks in advance
I'm training to be supervisor at work, I have to work overtime, I am getting ready to start school (Online University). So I may be late in replies. however PM me if you really need me to reply.

Tenacity of Purpose, Clarity of Will

My Muses

Offline Eros

• Royal Fuzziness / Site Techie
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Fetish Lover
  • I'm just here for technical support.
    • yaoi adult roleplay forum
Re: Need some advice on parental monitoring of text messages
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2018, 01:46:31 am »
https://www.mmguardian.com/

That is the best option I know of offhand. I wish you the best of luck in this endeavor.
This is an awesome yaoi adult roleplay forum that contains erotic and sexual content. If you are here, you should be 18 or older, otherwise we will ban you. Consider yourself warned. We also enjoy weblit AKA webfic AKA web fiction AKA web serial AKA online fiction.

Offline eilonwe

• Cheeky Lover
  • Tenacity of Purpose, Clarity of Will
Re: Need some advice on parental monitoring of text messages
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 07:42:39 pm »
Thanks, but that app has very limited features for iPhone users. It won’t allow us to monitor text messages, which is what we need it for.
I'm training to be supervisor at work, I have to work overtime, I am getting ready to start school (Online University). So I may be late in replies. however PM me if you really need me to reply.

Tenacity of Purpose, Clarity of Will

My Muses