Author Topic: Well, hi.  (Read 170 times)

Offline Onism

• Innocent Playmate
Well, hi.
« on: February 04, 2018, 05:15:53 pm »
onism
n. the frustration of being stuck in just one body, that inhabits only one place at a time, which is like standing in front of the departures screen at an airport, flickering over with strange place names like other people’s passwords, each representing one more thing you’ll never get to see before you die—and all because, as the arrow on the map helpfully points out, you are here.
--

In the aim of being brief and to the point, I've bulleted some quick facts about myself:

-I'm 19, and male. My sexuality is some part gay and some part asexual, haven't really gotten down to pinpointing it exactly yet.

-I've roleplayed for a while when younger, usually for fun. Though I've had more stress in terms of real life responsibilities that meant I had to stop for a few years. I'm now hopping back on the
bandwagon once more, with the idea of getting back into rp.

-It'll probably take me a while to get used to this place, I've never had a knack of manovering over forums, but hopeully that'll change soon.

Onism
Your friendly existential crisis

Offline LonelyBells

• The Nameless One...
  • Greeter
  • Skillful Master of Words
  • I Am The Thorn
    • My First Novel!
Re: Well, hi.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2018, 05:54:30 pm »
Hi and welcome. Hope you soon get used to things and have fun here :-)
Delays: Very possible, beginning the process of moving so Wi-Fi will be weird. My first novel is now out, a link is in my profile!

[url=http://www.houseadonis.com/forum/index.php?topic=21724.0

Offline Shannonz

• Innocent Playmate
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 03:37:59 am »
The importance of forums helped me gain a lot of knowledge.

Offline Milosevic

• Innocent Playmate
  • Cover your eyes, 'cause I don't know what this is.
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 04:21:48 am »
Hello, fellow new person. Hope to see you around the forum! - goes to creep around -
Even a wild beast, if shown kindness, can become gentle.