Author Topic: Hello  (Read 280 times)

Offline abysall_sizo

• Innocent Playmate
Hello
« on: November 11, 2017, 07:11:02 am »
Hello people I'm Abyss I'm fairly new to roleplaying been doing it for about a year. I new to the site so I'm just letting people know I'm here. I usually post about 150+ words and I have a couple of plots stored in the vault. Im not a grammar Nazi just as long as I can read it. If you want to do I would prefer you email me since I don't get notifcation for this site. Anywho if you to chat or do hit me up and don't be shy. Peace.
Cash upfront this post is not free.

Online Wondering

• Love Addicted
  • ...?
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2017, 09:16:46 pm »
Welcome to the forum!

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING NO WIFI WOULD BE SLOW
  • Administrator
  • God of Pleasure and Lust
  • ❖ May Your Character Preach Loudly Than Your Words ❖
    • Deviant Art
Re: Hello
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 01:12:53 am »
Hey there! Interesting name you got there.  Care to share how you got it?  Welcome, welcome to the forum.  :hi:

I am the resident handy man on board, so if you need help with anything, feel free to hit the report button,  fastest way to get a hold of me,  pushing my buttons.  XD  Please take the time to read the rules of the forum and if you have questions or help, the fastest route is the report button at the button of this page.

Welcome again!

Sky
HOLIDAY, IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING AND NO WIFI. PLS INFORM ME IF YOU WANT TO DROP OUR RP.

PARTNERS PLEASE READ :BUSY THREAD

I DON'T HAVE AN ATTITUDE, I HAVE A PERSONALITY YOU CAN'T HANDLE.

"...I live in the crevices of your mind. Your guilty pleasure, dirty little secret, should you let me out of your head & in your bed?..."

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki