Author Topic: Do Spoilers exsist anymore?  (Read 188 times)

Offline Pokeflute

• Sleep Queen
  • Seeker of Desire
  • Brb going to hybernate...
Do Spoilers exsist anymore?
« on: October 20, 2017, 09:00:26 pm »
Hey everyone! I was wondering if the code for spoilers changed or is non exsistant on the site? I have looked everywhere and cant find a thing. I would like to know cause I use them heavily so that it looks more neatly and the posts are not clogged up by huge Pictures...
7/13/17: Hello to all of the people who are rping to me! I want to say sorry for the slow replies. The reason being is that I have 3 conventions that are coming up and I will actually be selling things  there! SO I have to make things to sell. So most if not all of my time will be catering to that. SO I will be uber slow. If you want to put the rp on hold or drop it till im less busy let me know! I wont be sad or mad!

Offline Eros

• Royal Fuzziness / Site Techie
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Fetish Lover
  • I'm just here for technical support.
    • yaoi adult roleplay forum
Re: Do Spoilers exsist anymore?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 01:34:02 am »
Nope.
This is an awesome yaoi adult roleplay forum that contains erotic and sexual content. If you are here, you should be 18 or older, otherwise we will ban you. Consider yourself warned. We also enjoy weblit AKA webfic AKA web fiction AKA web serial AKA online fiction.

Offline Pokeflute

• Sleep Queen
  • Seeker of Desire
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 02:03:03 am »
ok fair enough! thanks!
7/13/17: Hello to all of the people who are rping to me! I want to say sorry for the slow replies. The reason being is that I have 3 conventions that are coming up and I will actually be selling things  there! SO I have to make things to sell. So most if not all of my time will be catering to that. SO I will be uber slow. If you want to put the rp on hold or drop it till im less busy let me know! I wont be sad or mad!

Offline Eros

• Royal Fuzziness / Site Techie
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Fetish Lover
  • I'm just here for technical support.
    • yaoi adult roleplay forum
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 12:45:44 am »
Sorry. Once I stop working 60+ hour weeks I'll get back to the new site and I hopefully remember to put those back in. XD
This is an awesome yaoi adult roleplay forum that contains erotic and sexual content. If you are here, you should be 18 or older, otherwise we will ban you. Consider yourself warned. We also enjoy weblit AKA webfic AKA web fiction AKA web serial AKA online fiction.

Offline Pokeflute

• Sleep Queen
  • Seeker of Desire
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 03:19:48 am »
Pffth no its totally fine x-x I was just making sure I wasent being dumb. Take your time 60 hour weeks is like not fun like at all You good! =D Thanks for letting me know! and when they are put back in yay! =D