Author Topic: A Fox On The Hunt For RP – MxF – IM Clients Only  (Read 97 times)

Offline Michael_Saunders

• One of House Adonis's foxin' foxes.
  • Innocent Playmate
  • A foxy lookin' to role-play.
    • Ask for it.
A Fox On The Hunt For RP – MxF – IM Clients Only
« on: July 25, 2017, 01:51:30 am »
I am seeking a fun, fulfilling role-play with females and as a personal craving, cuntboys to RP with. Just a FYI, I am a Top/Dom foxy (and si, I know it's an oddity). It is appreciated that long posts are done but will accept as little as 3 sentences. I can RP a wide variety of ideas and scenarios, though I have mostly stuck to my ideas that I have, but have no issue expanding. I am hoping we can brainstorm ideas and get a good, long RP. Please keep in mind that I only use instant messengers role-play, that is Skype (main client), Telegram, and Discord. I would also like at least three sentences or more, if possible. Please do not like this serious sounding post scare you, I assure that is not my intention.

Requirements:

1. Fluency in English is a must. The only language I know is English, so please type in it.

2. Have decent grammar and a grasp on how sentences, and how punctuation go together in them. I'm not expecting a degree in English
or anything, but we all took English in school, so there is no need to type *i got into the car an went to ur house*.

3. Type at least three lines, and I will try to do the same. If you can type more, great.

4. I am fine with first person, second person, and third person. I am not fine with past tense style (e.g. *He would get into the car and would drive off towards the mall*)

5. Please be honest with me. If you cannot continue a RP, need to end it, or any reason where you cannot continue, TELL ME. Don't just sign off and ditch it without telling me. It is very rude thing to do.

Just a disclaimer, ALL of the RPs below will be between two consenting adults, and said characters will be adults (i.e., the age of 18).

These are just some of my ideas and scenarios (will be updated when needed):

- I have some long-term in depth role-play ideas.

- I do have a few incest ideas.

Fandom Ideas:

Halo Universe (I have pictures, text, and general documents and history to provide detailed information)
Left 4 Dead
The Walking Dead
Fallout Universe

Historic RP Ideas (of legal age):

I might do from the roaring 1920's to the 1980's
World War I & II
Mafia
MAYBE medieval.

You can contact me through these methods:

If you are going to add me, PLEASE message me on said IM client where you added me from and who you are.

PM on here
On the forum
Skype - MichaelHSaunders91
Telegram - @MichaelSaunders
Discord - Michael H. Saunders#7033
Ask for my kinks and general RP info in a PM.

"The Clown has no penis." - Dale from Stepbrothers

Offline Michael_Saunders

• One of House Adonis's foxin' foxes.
  • Innocent Playmate
  • A foxy lookin' to role-play.
    • Ask for it.
Re: A Fox On The Hunt For RP – MxF – IM Clients Only
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 10:17:38 am »
Summertime morning bump!
Ask for my kinks and general RP info in a PM.

"The Clown has no penis." - Dale from Stepbrothers