Author Topic: Animated Ladies in Love! [FxF]  (Read 167 times)

Offline miami

• Innocent Playmate
Animated Ladies in Love! [FxF]
« on: March 24, 2017, 04:34:34 am »
I've fallen down a rabbit hole of disney (and not) femmeslash, and I am enjoying it entirely too much.
In super short form, I'm looking to ship the cute ladies of Disney (and Bluth, and Bakshi, generally animated films!) together (with everyone aged up, of course!). Because there are only so many times I can see Jane fall in love with different people before I need to explore all the possibilities.

I don't really need this to be adult, if I'm honest. I'm more than happy just having girls falling in love and bein' adorable? Particularly if we add some AU elements, since we'd need them a bit, particularly for characters that didn't exist in the same remote time, or were, uh, as big as a thumb?
With that in mind, here's a quick list of some characters I'd love to play - more might come in the future, as I even think of more animated films to include!

• Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
  • Thumbelina (Thumbelina)
  • Jane (Tarzan)
  • Mulan (Mulan)
  • Charlotte (Princess and the Frog)
  • Open to more!
I'll be honest, I've got a few couple ideas from trawling youtube for videos, but this blog is doing a stellar job of selling me on just about anything.