Author Topic: Yandere? (And a few other ideas)  (Read 255 times)

Offline MonokumaFever

• Take me to Gay Town
  • Seeker of Desire
  • I <3 Bad Boys and Bears
Yandere? (And a few other ideas)
« on: January 22, 2017, 01:36:30 am »
Hi! Im Monokuma or Prompto, whichever you prefer. Im 21 years old and these are my F/F roleplay ideas. Though im also open to m/f if I can be the female. If I have a preference for a role, I'll put it in bold. I do 2-4 paragraphs depending on what you give me to work with. If you're interested in any of these, pm me and we can discuss them. I also like story in my Roleplay along with smut, otherwise I get a bit bored.

1. || A Ghostly Roommate || YC moves into a new apartment (or had been there for awhile) and a Ghost has been living there for awhile. She want YC to help her solve the mystery of her murder.

2. || Yandere || I want to play as a Yandere character as she falls in love with yours. She's one of the Yandere's who kills anyone who tries to get in the way.

3. Digimon au w/ ocs.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2017, 12:47:57 pm by MonokumaFever »

Offline MonokumaFever

• Take me to Gay Town
  • Seeker of Desire
  • I <3 Bad Boys and Bears
Re: Monokuma's F/F or M/F plots
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2017, 12:47:25 pm »
So I'm really interested in a Yandere style plot.  I'd prefer to be the Yandere. For plot lines, id prefer either a plot like Future Diary (miria Niki) or DanganRonpa 3 Despair arc. Maybe they go to a school for special kids and my character has been stalking your character for a long time now. Or maybe there's a serial killer on the loose and your character is trying to find them because maybe they hurt a friend of yours? Im open to ideas and I'm also used to bouncing ideas back and forth with people. I also have a few more plot lines we can do. Just message me if you're interested. This can be FxF or MxF. Though if its MxF I want to be the F.