Author Topic: Hi Im Kim's OTHER 1x1 Search [f/f, futaxm, futaxf, fxm]  (Read 211 times)

Offline Hi Im Kim

• Fetish Lover
Hi Im Kim's OTHER 1x1 Search [f/f, futaxm, futaxf, fxm]
« on: January 17, 2017, 06:41:17 pm »
This thread is still heavily under construction!

Hello! I also have a m/m thread here (and we can totally tweak any of the plots therein to fit these pairings!), but this is a search thread for non-m/m pairings, so if you'd like to try out any of the following with me, please shoot me a PM! I am more than happy to do pretty much entirely smut-based plots, but I'd also happily have some juicy plot to arrange all the smut around! In all of these pairings, I am looking for a dominant partner (on the left) to play against my submissive character (on the right).
  • f x f
  • futa x m
  • futa x f
  • f x m (with femdom/pegging only)
So, basically, I'm interested in pretty much any pairing but futa/futa, and standard m/f! I would also be happy to mix and match pairings in a single RP (including m/m), either with one or both of our characters having multiple partners, or with multiple pairings per RP. I may also be interested in other non-binary entities against my submissive (fe)males, so if you've got any ideas, just let me know!

My overall kinks list is below, and the rest of the posts will be organized by pairing, with any particular individual kinks for those pairings, and plots specific to those pairings (with alternatives in most of them). So if you're interested, check out my main search thread for more info about me, and please feel free to shoot me a PM!

Please note: we do not have to use any of the plots here, especially if you have any of your own ideas! Otherwise, feel free to check my list of settings/themes/pairings in my main search thread, and we can come up with something together from there!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 06:50:36 pm by Hi Im Kim »
My viva (mini-defense) for my PhD is on the 20th, so I may only be able to post sporadically until then. Sorry to keep anyone waiting!

I will be involved in a week-long intensive course with a visiting professor from 9/25-9/29, so please excuse any possible delays in responses around that time.

Offline Hi Im Kim

• Fetish Lover
Re: Hi Im Kim's OTHER 1x1 Search [f/f, futaxm, futaxf, fxm]
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 06:43:06 pm »

F x F Plots

These plots are just suggestions and highly negotiable. If something you're interested in is taken, I am amenable to doing a plot twice so long as they contain sufficient differences. In almost any of these, I'm willing to try out YC being a dominant futa, female, or male, so just let me know if you like a plot but would like to tweak the pairing! Although these are written for f x f, , they're all pretty easily changed to other pairings!

Kinks
    • I will say, first, my preference sex-wise is any kind of ass play, breast play, oral sex, and other kinds of foreplay, all before vaginal penetration, specifically. I'm fine with it, and I realize both of our characters are female so it's not like it makes sense to ignore it, but I would prefer copious amounts of everything else, basically, pretty much in the order provided!
    • Strap-ons and sex toys, basically, would be much loved!
    • Straight girls getting converted would be lovely~<3
    • Other than those, all my basic kinks still apply. To name a few: non/dubcon, force, (light) bondage, large penetrations, anal, fingering, spanking, sleep sex, public/risky sex, etc.!

Taken
    Modern, kidnapping, survival, etc.
    You have been taken. You wake up in a strange bed, in a strange room, in a strange house, with no clues or memories as to how you got there. Stranger yet, you are not alone, as you seem to have a roommate, equally lost and confused as you. Neither one of you have any idea who could have taken you, or why, but other than being locked in the house, you are well provided for. There's fresh food, everything is clean, new, and very accommodating, and it would almost be like the perfect, idyllic vacation, if only you had any idea what was going on. There's no technology capable of connecting you to the outside world, and so you have no choice but to turn to your housemate for companionship and entertainment. Eventually, the doors to the house unlock, and you are allowed outside, only to find yourself on an equally idyllic, equally remote island, with all the resources you would need to survive for a long, long time, just the two of you, together. You have no idea whether your being watched, or whether anyone is coming for you, or if you've been left here for good. What you do, it seems, has been entirely left up to you, whether you decide to laze around and just enjoy it, work to find some means of escape, cooperate with your companion, or dominate them. You have been taken, but from now on, it seems, everything is up to you...
    Plot notes
    I would definitely be up for doing f x f or futa x f for this; m x m too, maybe!
    Why they've been taken is completely up to us; we can either come up with something for them to discover, or really just never let them explain it. The island they're on can be completely devoid of other people, or maybe we can double, or maybe there can be something or somethings lurking... We can include fantasy, or sci-fi, or any elements you'd like!

A Songbird Caged ***
    Modern, mafia/crime, kidnapping?, supernatural?, etc.
    In this city, crime is king—it's just that there are always so many kings, vying for power in a dark, continual struggle for dominance over the dark and gritty city streets. But there are two families who hold the most power and prestige. One is a long-lasting line, a veritable criminal dynasty, which has survived into the present day without the same power, wealth, and size they are used to, but with the benefit of the respect and fear of all. The other is a new dynasty, part of organized crime for only a generation or two, but with all the wealth and manpower the older family used to have. It is perhaps hubris that makes the boss of the new family think they can simply buy out the old for the prestige of claiming them, and the vanity of the old family for holding out even as their resources continue to wane, but the point becomes moot when, in a dangerous move, the new crime family decides to kidnap a particular, popular lounge singer (MC)—who just so happens to be the beloved and only daughter of the old family—and keep her hostage to ensure the old family remains securely and dangerously beneath their thumb. It might be a good arrangement, too, if only the heir to the new family weren't a daughter (YC), who takes a rather particular interest in her new little songbird...
    Plot notes
    YC can already be the head of the new family, if you'd like, or the kidnapping of MC can have been her idea for securing the eventual alliance. Perhaps YC takes her frustration at MC's family not submitting by making MC submit first, and hear that lovely voice of hers... I'd like this to be a difficult relationship, even if they eventually grow to have feelings for one another!
    I would also be open to some fantasy/supernatural element to this, where the two families are some warring species of non-human beings, the type of which is totally up to you!
    This could also be futa x f, or even fxm or futaxm, if you'd prefer!

[/list]
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 08:18:15 pm by Hi Im Kim »
    My viva (mini-defense) for my PhD is on the 20th, so I may only be able to post sporadically until then. Sorry to keep anyone waiting!

I will be involved in a week-long intensive course with a visiting professor from 9/25-9/29, so please excuse any possible delays in responses around that time.

Offline Hi Im Kim

• Fetish Lover
    « Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 06:44:10 pm »

Futa x M Plots

These plots are just suggestions and highly negotiable. If something you're interested in is taken, I am amenable to doing a plot twice so long as they contain sufficient differences. In almost any of these, I'm willing to try out YC being a dominant futa, female, or male, so just let me know if you like a plot but would like to tweak the pairing! Although these are written for futa x m, they're all pretty easily changed to most other pairings! All of these, especially, can be f x m!

Kinks
    • First and foremost, I would greatly prefer that only MC get penetrated below the belt. To that end, I love any kind of anal/ass play~<3
    • For futa partners, I especially love huge dicks—not really hyper-cocks bigger than either of our characters, but definitely bigger than is realistic... <3
    • Other than those, all my basic kinks still apply. To name a few: non/dubcon, force, (light) bondage, big dicks, anal, fingering, spanking, sleep sex, public/risky sex, incest, etc.!

*** means I'm craving the plot!

Fairy Tales
    Medieval/fantasy, magic, curses, royalty, silly themes?, sex-driven?, adventure, etc.
    An unfortunate young woman (YC) has been cursed with a particular endowment that makes it very difficult to go about her every day life, and, worse yet, to find a proper husband. She has heard that the best way to break a curse is a royal kiss, and there just so happen to be stories of a handsome, sleeping prince (MC) deep inside an enchanted wood. Hoping to kill two birds with one stone—get rid of her not so little problem, and find a suitable husband, all at once—the young woman decides she has no choice but to seek out the prince, and give him a kiss. Only when she finds him, her interests in the slumbering prince suddenly become a little more... intimate, and rather than kiss him to end her curse, the young woman ends up trying out some unexpected perks of her curse on him, as he can't exactly say no... Unexpectedly for both of them, however, the prince ends up waking right in the middle of the young woman testing out all her curses many, pleasurable benefits on him, and, worse yet, when the two finally get around to kissing, the curse hardly seems bothered. The prince's own curse, as well, wasn't truly cured by their amorous activities, as, if they go too long without doing it again, he falls back asleep until they do. Deciding they have no other choice, the young woman and the prince venture out into the world of magic and mayhem trying out all sorts of things in an attempt to end their collective curses...
    Plot notes
    Basically, this is sort of going to be a silly RP... at least at the outset; then we can have them go on all kinds of magical adventures, possibly having all kinds of kinky sex in the process, or just doing silly things and only having sex with each other while they fall in love. Lots to do with this after the outset!

Entertaining the Bride ***
    Medieval/fantasy, magic, sex-driven, dark themes?, love triangle?, dub-con, etc.
    When the crown prince is betrothed to marry a beautiful princess (YC) from a neighboring kingdom, everyone is thrilled. Everyone except the crown prince's mage (MC) and childhood friend, who senses a dark power within the supposed princes. And he is not wrong, for though the bride to be may or may not be a royal woman, her intentions are hardly noble, as she is in fact a powerful sorceress interested in marrying the prince only to eventually end him and claim his kingdom and its power for herself. Rather than put an immediate end to the prince's suspicious mage, however, she devises a much better use for him than death: syphoning his power for herself, through, of all things, the act she is meant to perform with the prince on their eventual wedding night. How the princess intends to get away with this is quite simple, really—bind the young wizard to obey the prince's every command (a binding that only succeeds because the mage truly cares for the welfare of his childhood friend), and his command is a very simple one: to entertain his wife-to-be however she desires, and not complain to anyone about it. The witch can successfully bed the mage whenever she desires, and though he may struggle he must always eventually give in; on top of this, he can tell no one. Yet the princess's plan backfires in part, as the prince leaves his mage with one final, specific, unexpected command: the mage cannot enter his bride-to-be, meaning she must come up with new and creative ways to take his magic from him, and she comes up with many as she finds herself frequently seeking the mage's entertainment perhaps more than her plan requires...
    Plot notes
    If you are interested in doubling and m/m, perhaps we could include a love triangle with the prince as well. Otherwise, I'm perfectly content to focus on the relationship between the princess and the mage. She's welcome to come pre-equipped with the tool she needs for the job, or be able to endow herself with one through magic.

mxm option
    This could totally be done switching the genders of the prince and princess—so MC is the childhood friend of the princess, and YC is the prince betrothed to her who decides to start syphoning magic from the troublesome mage in exactly the same way. In this case, the princess wouldn't need the last stipulation of her command. I would only be open to a potential love triangle if the princess wanted to top (so pegging).
    [/spoiler]

The Girl Next Door
    Modern, childhood 'friends', dub-con, sex-driven, dark themes?, etc.
    Pretty and popular, the girl next door (YC) was nevertheless a nightmare for her neighbor (MC), constantly bullying him and doing seemingly whatever she could to make his life miserable, all while maintaining a pleasant, perfect facade to everyone around them. So her neighbor was incredibly relieved when one of their families finally decided to move, putting just the distance between them he needed to finally escape her constant torment. That is, of course, until, a number of years later, the two meet again, his former girl next door now in a position of power based on her status, but seeming only friendly and professional with him, so much so that he lets his guard down. This, as it turns out, is a grave mistake, as his former neighbor has changed her ways, but only in that her childish bullying has turned into an appetite for sexual satisfaction at his expense, and she has every intention of making up for the time lost between her and her favorite childhood toy.
    Plot notes
    The neighbor girl can have been a futa the whole time, or just use a variety of strapons and toys with him. We can do this in a school or office setting, depending on the age preferences you'd prefer, and come up with any number of reasons as to why she would hold a position of power of him, and he would have no choice but to accept whatever delicious torment she has in store for him.

Taking a Ride ***
    Modern, dub-con, sex-driven, public sex, groping/molestation, etc.
    A young man's (MC) daily commute has recently become uncomfortable, as some invisible passenger has taken to feeling him up, trying to slide their hands down his pants, and rub their erection against him in the overly crowded train car. At first, he is upset, but confused, as the only recurring face he sees around him when these events occur is a pretty, disinterested looking young woman who seems to take the same train as him every morning and every evening, and no one else who looks like they might have just grabbed his ass. But the cars get notoriously packed with people, and he always seems to get shoved into a corner for most of the ride, making him, it seems, easy prey for his assailant (YC). While at first it upsets him, the bolder his molester gets, and the more willing the young man finds he is to submit to the advances. It never occurs to him just how often that same pretty girl happens to be standing next to him when these events occur, and just how much extra it is that she has to hide beneath her bag as they inevitably rub up against one another in the packed cars...
    Plot notes
    I am willing to have some suspension of disbelief for this one, of course, so they can eventually get away with having public sex... Maybe she gets her hands down his pants and gives him a hand job, fingers him, or just dry humps him. Maybe he drops something, and when he crouches down to get it, he ends up with a dick in his face. Maybe the train car breaks down, and she's finally able to fuck him in a corner while all the lights are off, as long as he can stay quiet... Maybe she has friends willing to help hide what they're doing? Maybe it's in exchange for some of the action? Work with me here! I'm open to so many ideas lol.
    I am also, of course, open to developing some sort of actual plot around this, if you've got any ideas, and up for them eventually moving off the train to get busy. This is just a start!
    This can easily be futa x f, f x f, or even f x m!

The Amazonian Princess
    Fantasy, master/slave, dub-con, magic?, adventure?, etc.
    Although she has never bothered to take one herself, the Amazonian princess (YC) is well aware of the tradition of capturing, enslaving, and trading outsiders amongst her people. As a future queen, she of course has no need for slaves, as all must bow to her will--any foe she intends to best, any subject she intends to bend, or any lover she intends to claim. Yet she is intrigued, when, as she travels incognito throughout her impressive kingdom's capitol, she comes across what is obviously a newly captured slave (MC) seemingly defying the order of his captors against all odds. Yet his defiance is not for his own benefit, but for the benefit and protection of a young slave girl mistreated by the princess's very own soldiers, capturing the princess's interest, for to her a man, even a slave, who cares more for a female than for himself is a rare thing. And so the fearsome princess reveals herself, claiming the young slave as her own, personal property, intending to save him from the inevitable fate of being beaten or worked to death, and instead make him her own, personal toy, as is the highest position any man can possibly be fit for. Little does she know that he is not just an unfortunate traveler caught by marauding Amazonians, but the prince of a neighboring land, who is willing, with however much reluctance, to do what he must to keep her favor and protection.
    Plot notes
    I could maybe be convinced to make the slave female, or the princess a prince (though not Amazonian, I guess, for the obvious reasons lol) but would greatly prefer futa x m for this.

Dreams Come True
    Modern/fantasy, dreamscapes, dreamer/dreamer, sex-driven, dub-con?, etc.
    A small, odd shop opens up in a part of town well known for strange boutiques and quirky stores, selling various odds and ends to no particular theme. That is, at least, for most customers, as it is whispered around town that a few, select, generally unsuspecting patrons are sometimes made a simple offer—purchase a special blend of herbal tea, and have their wishes fulfilled. It is, of course, not that simple, as there are rules to getting one's heart's desire, and certain criteria that must be met. The tea, for one, must be drunk nightly, just before bed, for a certain duration of time—which seems easy enough as it is not particularly pricey for something boasting such power, and the flavor is unoffensive enough—but falling asleep is only the beginning. Although the criteria are different for every person, anyone wishing to avail themselves of the tea's supposed, eventual, wish-fulfilling properties must fulfill certain requirements every night in their dreams, to be revealed to them only after they have fallen fast asleep. This seems simple enough to two unsuspecting patrons, who are each individually offered the rare chance to try the tea out. Yet neither one was perhaps expecting the... intimate nature of their requirements, and the female patron (YC) is just as surprised to find herself with something a little extra in the land of dreams as the male patron (MC) is to find his own requirement is to be on the receiving end of this extra endowment every night. But it is just a dream, after all...
    Plot notes
    So basically this would be pretty sex driven, but depending on how you would like to do it, we can make it at least half story driven as well, I think! For example, our characters could possibly know or know of each other (maybe one of them is the other's crush, maybe they hate each other, maybe the dream involves some role reversal of their usual dynamic...). And perhaps it takes one or both of them a while to realize that the person they are sleeping with in their dreams is actually the other person dreaming as well, and not just a look-alike dream world manifestation. Eventually, they could decide to confront the issue outside of the dream world, trying to negotiate a sort of "it's just for our wishes" attitude, or possibly even explore a romantic relationship outside of dreaming, whatever!

Regardless of the dynamics outside of the dream world, because most of their meetings take place in a dream, we can explore as many settings and scenarios as we would like for the two of them! So, basically, any kink you might want to try throwing in there, however outlandish, we could give a go, because anything is possible in a dream! And if they do try anything out in the real world, I would be very open to some pegging as they attempt to recreate what they do in their dreams...

Lastly, it would be cool but not necessary if it turned out in the end their desire that came true was what they'd been doing all along. For example maybe he just wanted a pretty girl to be in love with, or maybe she always wanted something a little extra for the bedroom, or something along those lines!

Haunted
    Modern/supernatural, survival-horror?, dark or silly themes, non-human partners, sex-driven, etc.
    A small group of students, on break from university, decide to explore an abandoned mansion rumored to be haunted by all manner of ghosts. It is said that the house will place a curse on those who enter and disrespect the grounds, and attempt to trap unwary delinquents within its walls forever. Two of the students (YC & MC) unfortunately catch the attention of something particularly devious, and find themselves not only trapped within the depths of the sprawling manor, but subject to some unexpectedly intimate acts to make any kind of progress in their escape. The female student (YC) in particular has been cursed, leaving the male student (MC) as her only choice of relief as the two struggle to escape from within the haunted walls, the house itself seeming to delight in putting them in not only dangerous or frightening situations, but indecent and intimate ones as well as though in an attempt to drag them further into its darkest depths...
    Plot notes
    Basically sex during some spooky stuff! We can also totally have them go through mostly normal events in the house, like finding food and places to sleep, exploring various locations and uncovering spooky mysteries, all while stuck in the house. I am also open to making it really scary, or just a little spooky, whatever floats your boat! There is definitely opportunity for doubling here with more students, either adding in another couple, or possibly mixing and matching students with one another for various spooky sexytimes stuff... We could also possibly pair students up with entities in the house, again as couplings or just mixing and matching. I'm game for whatever!

A Royal Affair
    Medieval/fantasy, royalty, sex-driven, silly themes?, magic?, etc.
    A beautiful princess (YC) is soon becoming of age—or, rather, becoming of an age at which it is entirely too scandalous that she has not already married many, many years prior. It is not that the princess does not want to be wed—to the right man, of course—and she is definitely a catch, boasting a large, wealthy, stable kingdom, coming from well loved and well respected royal line, and with ample beauty and charm to attract all sorts of suitors to her castle's gates. It is simply that the princess... has a problem. A big one. Even the most idyllic of all kingdoms, after all, have some antagonizers, and one such antagonizer has cursed the poor princess with a very unusual set of family jewels, and the princess worries not only about finding a suitable husband who will accept her extra special royal scepter without threat of them ruining her or her kingdom's reputation with such sensitive information, but also, perhaps more importantly for the princess herself... the sort of husband who is willing to play a certain, unconventional role in the royal boudoir, as meets the princess's particular proclivities.
    Plot notes
    This is a really general setup, with which we can, I think, do quite a bit! MC can, for starters, be anything we'd like for plot purposes—another suitor prince who happens to be just the type the princess would like to rule, from a kingdom in dire need of her aid thus leaving him willing to fulfill her every desire; an unwitting knight or servant who finds himself in the wrong place at the wrong time when the princess absolutely cannot control her urges any longer, who the princess decides is a good temporary stress-reliever while she's husband-hunting; an unwitting (or perhaps conniving?) mage sent for by the royal family to help the princess with her curse, only to find himself helping in different ways than he'd planned... All kinds of options!
    Based on that, I think we can build some plot around it, depending on whichever direction you would like to go. I would also be willing to double for this and maybe give the princess some options (and maybe the princess isn't the only afflicted young lady?). And this is, after all, a fantasy setting, meaning quite a bit is possible!
    Futa x f is also totally doable for this!
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:46:12 pm by Hi Im Kim »

Offline Hi Im Kim

• Fetish Lover
    « Reply #3 on: January 17, 2017, 06:45:21 pm »

Futa x F Plots

These plots are just suggestions and highly negotiable. If something you're interested in is taken, I am amenable to doing a plot twice so long as they contain sufficient differences. In almost any of these, I'm willing to try out YC being a dominant futa, female, or male, so just let me know if you like a plot but would like to tweak the pairing! Although these are written for futa x f, they're all pretty easily changed to any other pairing!

Kinks
    • I will say, first, my preference sex-wise is any kind of ass play, breast play, oral sex, and other kinds of foreplay, all before vaginal penetration, specifically. I'm fine with it, but I would prefer copious amounts of everything else, basically, pretty much in the order provided!
    • For futa partners, I especially love huge dicks—not really hyper-cocks bigger than either of our characters, but definitely bigger than is realistic... <3
    • Straight girls getting converted would be lovely~<3
    • Other than those, all my basic kinks still apply. To name a few: non/dubcon, force, (light) bondage, large penetrations, anal, fingering, spanking, sleep sex, public/risky sex, incest, etc.!

The Queen's Bride
    Fantasy, demon/angel, sex-driven, dark themes, supernatural, arranged relationship, etc.
    The demon queen (YC) of hell has long been in need of a bride, a vessel to carry her young, and ensure her line continues. Yet none of the mates she can find in hell are pure enough to carry the taint of her seed, and produce healthy, viable offspring. Heaven is ever beholden to her, and so she demands they send her a suitable bride, as she suspects only the purest of angels can bear the fruit of her loins. They have sent her many a sacrifice, attempting to pure her with their own, fallen ilk, but she sees through this ruse each time, her fury only building. Finally she has had enough, and with all the fires of hell behind her, the Queen demands they at last do as they agreed, and send her a pure, untainted vessel, on penalty of war. So when at last her guard reports the presence of an angel (MC) of the purest light, fallen into her domain, she is, at first, delighted. Only the angel, pure and untainted though the creature may be, is not what she expected. The angel is bound by some heavenly power to reject her seed though it would be powerful enough to impregnate her still. Despite this, her suitability as her mate is unrivaled, and so the Queen decides to try him, for however long it takes her to overpower the magic or grow tired of him, little knowing that there is a growing unrest in her kingdom, and other forces seeking the throne who would take her angel for their very own as a show of power, proving they can successfully take her as their mate. And little do any of them know, the angel included, that the key truly claiming her is simply true love...
    Plot notes
    So this may be the only plot where I am mostly interested in futa x f... Futa x m is still perfectly fine, though this is probably the only plot I'd entertain mpreg for, and because of that I don't actually see femdom as being an option for this particular plot, but yeah! Let me know your preference.
    YC is welcome to have whatever form(s) you choose. It would also be great to have some third party or parties after either one of them, either by doubling or just NPCing them together. Love triangles, power struggles, all kinds of things!

mxm option
    The queen could easily be a king. In this case, obviously I'm still open to the inclusion of (potential) mpreg.

Friends First ***
    Modern, friends, non/dubcon?, sleep sex?, risky/public sex?, etc.
    Two girls were always been the best of friends, even despite one of them (YC) having a huge secret—emphasis on huge, as she practically has a third leg. When they were younger, it was easier to hide and keep it under control, but the secret has become more and more difficult to hide, leading to baggy clothes, careful interactions, and a growing distance between the two young friends, as the girl with a secret starts to have more and more trouble keeping her urges in check when it comes to her friend (MC). Eventually, her friend breaks down in front of her, asking why they aren't as close as they used to be, begging for one last chance to prove their friendship, and get close just like before. Eventually, the girl relents, intending to have one last long, weekend sleepover with the friend she's started to have more than just friendly feelings for, and play the role of dutiful best friend before cutting off the relationship entirely. It's just that her friend is so excited to be with her again, happy to cuddle, share the same bed, sit in her lap when they watch movies, wear the skimpiest outfits while they have the house to themselves for a full 48 hours. It's almost too much for the girl with the big secret to take...
    Plot notes
    I would like it if MC knew YC's secret (maybe it's even fairly common in their universe?), but insist she doesn't care and they can still just be friends (even though YC might have some more intimate interests in MC)—or just not know at all. I would gladly, for this, make MC a bit oblivious as to why YC is trying not to get too close, or ignore all the signs or some of the dirty things YC can't help doing as MC keeps insisting that everything is normal.
    But I would love for YC to take advantage of this, even if it's just because she can't hold back her urges anymore, by, for example, sliding her secret between MC's legs as they spoon in bed while MC is fast asleep, thrusting between her soft thighs and hoping the doesn't wake up... Or MC insisting on sitting in YC's lap to cuddle like they used to while they watch a movie (maybe even dirty movies?), and squirm around a bit too much in YC's lap, only to find herself trapped there while YC's secret grows and starts to push between her cheeks with only a couple of thin pieces of fabric between them...
    Basically, I would love it if YC pushes more and more to see what MC is willing to "ignore" (like even letting herself out while they cuddle, holding MC firmly in place, grinding against her panties and threatening to slip past them...), until she finally can't hold back anymore. I would also love it if MC insists they can still be together, and YC gets bolder and does more and more things to her, trying to drive MC away or punish her for staying, while all the while they both start to develop even deeper feelings for one another beyond only sex and friendship.

I would also happily do futa x m for this.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 08:18:59 pm by Hi Im Kim »

Offline Hi Im Kim

• Fetish Lover
    « Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 06:46:17 pm »

Any x M/F Plots
    (See post below for more)

These plots are just suggestions and highly negotiable. If something you're interested in is taken, I am amenable to doing a plot twice so long as they contain sufficient differences. I'm willing to try out YC being a dominant futa, female, or male in any of these, so just let me know if you like a plot but would like to tweak the pairing from the way it's written!

The Six Swans
    Medieval/fantasy, fairytale-based, huntsman/prince or witch/prince, magic, curses, etc.
    Once upon a time, there was a prosperous kingdom with six beautiful princesses. When the queen becomes pregnant with the royal family's seventh child, an evil witch, vying to take the kingdom and crown for herself, places a curse on the royal family—as every princess comes of age, they will turn into a swan, and when the queen bears her seventh child, it will be her last—leaving the witch to swoop in and marry the besotted king, and, with no heir, take the land for herself. Yet what the witch does not count on is the fact that the seventh child is in fact a prince, and, knowing full well she is cursed, the queen arranges for him to be taken away, someplace safe, to one day return to the kingdom and retake the land with the aid of his six sisters. It is only when he many years older, and the final princess disappears, that the young prince (MC) learns of his past, and the only way to break the curse upon his sisters, all of whom have flocked to his quiet home in the woods. He must remain silent for seven years, at which time the curse will be broken, and they can return to the kingdom together. The young prince does this for six long years, caring for his sisters all the while, nevertheless growing lonely for human companionship, and the kind of romance only a fairytale can promise. The evil witch, now queen, hears whispers of this, and knowing she cannot directly interfere due to the former queen's own, lingering magic, sends someone in her stead to coax the prince into failing before the seven years are up. She tasks a charming, amorous huntsman (YC) to woo what she believes to be a seventh princess, using any means, amorous or otherwise, to induce the prince to utter but a single word...
    Plot notes
    If it wasn't super obvious, this is loosely based on a fairytale of the same name... But basically the huntsman can attempt to woo the prince, and try everything they can think of to get the prince to say anything, all the while, perhaps, falling for the prince... This can mostly be pure smut/romance, but we can also toss in plot elements such as the prince finally finding out why the huntsman is really there after he thinks they're already in love... Whatever!

For a futa pairing (or medieval/fantasy pegging? lol), I would be open to the huntsman (or huntswoman!) instead being the witch herself (so long as she is still fairly young for magical reasons or otherwise...) attempting to get the witch to speak. This, I think, adds a fun extra element to the story, because she doesn't necessarily have to be covert in her attempts to ruin his attempts at breaking the curse, even if one or both of them still starts to fall for the other...

Alternately, in both a m/m or futa/m pairing, we can include both the huntsman/woman and the witch for a sort of love triangle. Many options!

Beyond the Garden Gates
    Fantasy, supernatural, magic?, dark themes, survival horror, non-human partners, etc.
    A hauntingly beautiful estate is set in remote seclusion, keeping its secrets away from the prying eyes of the townsfolk. A beautiful creature (MC) is whispered to dwell within its walls, fettered by the master of the house, kept fast within the gilded cage that is the sprawling mansion. Yet despite the enchanting nature of this prisoner, few townsfolk dare to even try to catch a glimpse, least of all at night when they would have darkness to veil them from the master's keen and watchful eye, for beyond the garden gates that surround the estate are a dangerous woods, whispered to be home to terrible creatures that stalk the night, keeping the ward subdued even while the master is away. One such beast (YC) has grown watchful itself of the beauty behind the other side of the rod iron fence, watching diligently for the chance to claim the lovely young woman as her mate. The chance comes at last when, one night, seemingly out of the blue, the enchanting creature escapes the grounds into the woods, unknowingly rushing from one captivity straight into another as the beast closes in. Easily captured, the prey is whisked away to the hunter's den and kept once more. But whatever the perpetual captive fears most, prompting continuous attempts at escaping once more, it is not the beast, but the erstwhile captor, who seems intent on razing the woods to reclaim his prize.
    Plot notes
    Basically, YC can capture MC for whatever reason (as a companion, or mate, or servant, or simply out of curiosity, on accident, or whatever), and then keep him however (attempt to woo him, be a slave-driver, be mortified he's a guy but too proud to let him go, continuously try to mate with him anyway). MC will want to escape not so much to get away from YC, but to get away from the estate he originally escaped from, and so we can have an interesting dynamic between MC needing to get away from YC, but also needing YC to stay safe. And of course we can toss in all kinds of other supernatural creatures to make things even more difficult.
    YC can be anything you'd like; any kind of magical being (with a human or mostly human form?), or even an actual secluded human hunter! MC can also be some kind of non-human, maybe. We can figure out doubling with the master of the house and even other creatures in the woods, or just npc them, but if you're interested in doubling (either m/m or more futa/m?) we could add the master of the house or someone else in a love triangle of sorts. There also doesn't have to be crossdressing; just something I was in the mood for when I came up with the plot.

mxm option
    Easy fix—the beast, YC, is male. The love triangle option is still open with the master as male as well.

Life Hack
    Modern, student/teacher, age gap, younger dom/older sub, blackmail?, etc.
    A smart, tech savvy student (YC) decides to remotely hack her teacher's laptop in class one day out of sheer boredom. He's cute enough, but seems a little boring and vanilla for her tastes, and so she doesn't expect to find much other than maybe answers to the next week's homework. But when she peruses her seemingly tech illiterate teacher's search history, she finds the unassuming male is into quite a number of kinks, at least online, that she feels she is perfectly equipped to help him live out. Deciding the opportunity to delicious to pass up, the student contacts him online pretending to be someone else, asking him to meet up to 'get to know each other'. Little does her unsuspecting teacher know just how much of his dirty search history he's about to endure at her hands...
    Plot notes
    What I'd like for this is for YC to trick MC in any number of ways... Whether this is by just hiding the fact that she's a student, hiding the fact that she's female (she can insist they meet in circumstances conducive to this), hide the fact that she has a real dick, or hide the fact that she's the same person (maybe she can keep convincing him to meet up multiple times with different identities or something), or some amalgam of those. Alternately, depending on what kinks you/YC feel up to satisfying, maybe she just uses all the information she can get from his computer to sneak into his house at night, and have her way with him just the way he's always wanted. Either way, they can keep up some sort of online contact, without the teacher knowing its one of his students ravaging him whenever he least expects it.
    She can either have had a crush on him, or wanted revenge on him/someone else for whatever reason, or both, or neither... There's a lot to do with this, I think. An element of blackmail after their first (or first few) encounters is also an option.

mxm option
    An easy fix, with the student as male, in which case he can find out the teacher is interested in exploring his sexuality online despite likely being closeted and repressed in real life. If you're interested, perhaps what the teacher is into is crossdressing, and so YC decides to meet up with him while he's masquerading as a woman, knowing full well he's a man.
    OR, contrastingly, if you'd like to so something a bit different, YC is welcome to dress up as a girl and attempt to bed MC that way—YC would still need to top for this, and whether you'd like to reveal that YC is actually male, or just pretend she's into some kinky stuff, is completely up to you!

Star Struck
    Modern, famous people, employer/employee, sex agreement, unrequited/one-sided love, etc.
    Being the new personal assistant (MC) to one of the most popular celebrities (YC) may sound like a fun, glamorous job, but the whole reason she needs a new assistant in the first place is that she keeps running them to the ground. Desperate to finally stop losing assistant after assistant to the wild, demanding woman, the agency finally sends her one of their best, a diligent young man who is very unlikely to get sucked up into the celebrity's partying and drama, and do everything he can to make sure she is completely taken care of with minimal complaint. What he couldn't have known, of course, was that one of the main reasons she gets herself into so much trouble—and her assistants, by default, leaving everything for them to clean up after—is in looking for willing (or not) partners to satisfy a particular secret of hers. When her assistant discovers her secret, however, the celebrity is shocked and intrigued that not only does he not quit on the spot, but he insists that from that point on he will take care of her himself so she will stop going out and looking for trouble. Little does he know just how frequently she'll desire to take him up on his offer, and little does she know just how much more she will begin to feel for him beyond simple professional gratitude...
    Plot notes
    The celebrity can be anything you want, an actress, a singer, a model, a reality star, some mix of whatever, it's up to you! And then whatever project(s) she is working on, we can come up with all kinds of interesting things to have them working in all kinds of different and interesting locations, so I'm happy to explore that as well. We can also add other celebrities/fans/reporters/whatever for some love triangle or something, because in the end I'd like for them to end up having feelings for one another even if one or neither of them will admit it.
    I would also love it (although this isn't required) if her new assistant was her first time deciding to relieve herself with a male, as previously she's only sought out women. So something new for the both of them! lol

mxm option
    In this case, the celebrity would be male, and we can handle this one of two ways. Either he is closeted, and nearly gets caught often seeking men to sleep with, or he is a notorious womanizer, and his assistant is the first time he's ever considered being with a man. Either way works for me!

A Thief in the Night
    Medieval/fantasy, magic, thief/prince, curses, adventure?, etc.
    A world class thief (YC), traveling from land to land to relieve them of their fortunes, has heard tell of a new legend of a king's priceless treasure, based in, of all places, her native kingdom. Where or what it is, no one knows, but the king, it is said, keeps something under lock and key more precious to him than any of the wonders any other kingdom could dare to boast. Intrigued by this, the thief decides to investigate, eventually pinpointing a tower in the palace itself, built perilously toward the heavens, and drenched in magic at its base. Never one to be defeated by a trivial thing like impossible, the thief devises away to summit the towering pinnacle from the outside, her combined dexterity and magical wiles well suited to foiling the protections laid out to conceal the priceless treasure. Once inside, however, the thief is stumped to find nothing more than small but luxurious accommodations, within which a single occupant dwells: the crown prince (MC), thought to have died years before, and the rightful heir to the throne. Try as she may to find an alternative in the tower, or elsewhere in the palace and kingdom, the thief can find no other treasure so heavily guarded as the prince the king keeps fettered by guards, magic, and chains. Further intrigued by this, the thief begins to visit the prince's chambers regularly in the night, eventually learning of a strange prophecy and the reason behind the prince's imprisonment. And while getting herself in is easy enough for the thief, getting the king's priceless treasure out is not so simple a matter, which isn't, of course, to say she can't still steal something equally precious from the prince without him ever leaving the bedroom...
    Plot notes
    The thief can either be naturally endowed, or have been gifted/cursed with her extra endowment thanks to some artifact she previously stole. I would love it if we could come up with some reason for the thief to have some sort of vendetta against the king, which, coupled with the prophecy, might cause her to try to enact her vengeance on the helpless prince on her nightly visits... if you know what I mean lol.
    I also may be open to crossdressing for this, with the king keeping the prince dressed as a female... and thus maybe it wouldn't be so obvious right away that he's the missing crown prince. Just a thought.

mxm option
    YC, the thief, can obviously be a male!

Pen Pals
    Sci-fi, survival horror, false identities, dark themes, etc.
    The life of a soldier (YC) is hard, especially out in the barrenness of space. The further mankind reaches, the longer the distance between an outpost or a mission to home. All that homesickness and loneliness is the motivation behind a burgeoning, but unpopular 'pen pal project', as archaic as the term may be given the fact that communications are, in fact, electronic for the most part. But the soldier hardly cares about semantics when they find themselves the beneficiary of one such message, from some pretty young woman back on a colony somewhere in the middle of civilized space. The soldier writes back eagerly, if somewhat awkwardly, more anxious for a response than anyone of such rigorous training ought to be. The first reply takes a while, and seems a little different, but even more eager and friendly than before. The two strike up a friendship, albeit a long distance one, and replies come almost as frequently as the soldier is within range of receiving them throughout many escapades around the known universe. Eventually, however, the soldier begins to wish for a little more, and when it is revealed that the two of them will both happen to be on the same ship at the same time for their respective jobs, the soldier to meet the young woman who could quite possibly be the one, intending to surprise her with their meeting. Little does the soldier know that said woman is, in fact, a man, the brother (MC) of the initial letter writer, who, knowing all too well about his sister's short attention span, and feeling sorry for the soldier who would otherwise get no response ever again, has taken up to replying instead, applying his own life and personality to his sister's name and image with little more intention than offering a hard working soldier some long distance companionship. However unprepared either one of them is for this sudden revelation, neither one of them is prepared for the ship coming under attack, or for desperately needing the other's particular expertise to survive.
    Plot notes
    The soldier can be male, futa, or female with some impressive, military-grade attachments. I'm also open to a humanoid, alien soldier, since they are, after all, in space.

mxm option
    As stated above, the soldier can be male! I don't think much else would need to change for this... But if you've got some idea for a twist, you're welcome to it!

Stars Crossed
    Modern/sci-fi, villain/hero, superpowers, dark or silly themes, human/alien, dub-con, forced arrangement, etc.
    Heroes, villains, constantly at odds, most especially when it comes to one particular super villainess (YC), whose nefarious deeds merit not just an arch nemesis, but an entire arch conglomerate of some of the best heroes the planet has to offer. Though her exploits have never been entirely successful, she's never been caught, and always bounces back. It's just that the back and forth is starting to get old, and she's ready to deal the super team a blow the right PR can't really soften. For whatever reason, the villainess sets her sights on one of the youngest, newest, and quickly most popular heroes (MC), a stand-up beacon for everything she detests, and sets in motion a plan to claim said hero for her very own, in every sense of the phrase. Little does the villainess know, however, on top of being an alien, the young hero's species mates for life.
    Plot notes
    The motivations for the villain capturing the hero can be whatever you'd prefer, whether it be out of unrequited love, lust, a means to get back at another hero, for the lulz, whatever. I'd also be down for tossing a triangle or two in here, such as with some other hero(es)/villain(s) after either character. Really, just aside from the general idea, toss in whatever you want!
    We can also decide what exactly 'mates for life' means. It can just be a social thing (like he'd get shunned by his people if he doesn't stay with his mate), an emotional thing, even physiological to whatever degree (weakness/needing the bond to have powers, a physical inability to be with anyone else, pain/suffering/eventual death), etc. I'm game for whatever most behoves the plot.
    The situation is at least mildly humorous, if not simply unfortunate, and I'm willing to take both a darker or lighter approach to this plot depending upon what's preferred.

mxm option
    The villain, in this case, could totally be male. Whether you'd prefer YC to have thought MC was a human and female, or are ok with knowing he's male, is up to you!

Dark Web
    Modern, blackmail/coercion?, hacker/victim, double relationship?, neighbors?, etc.
    A particularly skilled hacker (YC), while he may sometimes use his skills to dispense his own brand of social justice online, isn't shy about using his considerable abilities to ruin the lives of people he deems to have slighted him, personally. One such individual who incurs his wrath is another resident (MC) of his apartment complex, with whom he has an unfortunately hostile interaction one day with seemingly no provocation. Pissed, rather than retaliating with his fists then and there, the hacker decides he'd rather get his revenge with his fingers, easily hacking his way into the guy's poorly protected laptop, able to peruse his entire life at his leisure. However, though he initially intends to ruin his neighbor's life when he starts taunting him from within his own computer, once the two start talking, the hacker finds himself strangely interested in changing his mind. Alone in the quiet of his room, his neighbor seems almost likable as he begs not to have his hard drive, full of all his dissertation work, wiped clean, and the more the hacker looks into his life, the more he realizes this is one potential victim he might prefer to help. His neighbor has a horrible job, the crappiest apartment in the building, no family to speak of, debt up to his ears, the doucheiest of all abusive boyfriends, and generally the kind of life that might warrant small breakdowns from time to time at the expense of some stranger he bumps into in the hallway. So the hacker makes up his mind to help the guy—but, of course, not for nothing... after all, there's a lot to be said for webcams, and remotely controllable devices.
    Plot notes
    So basically I would want for them to become internet boyfriends, with the hacker not necessarily wanting to reveal his identity as the guy next door right away or ever. What he wants as a sort of 'payment' for using his skills to set the guy's life on a better track is up to you, whether it's just someone to talk to, in exchange for the neighbor completing various frivolous tasks for the hacker's amusement, or eventually 'performing' for the webcam (maybe with a few toys the hacker has shipped to him) however the hacker desires. They could even eventually meet up, but only with YC in disguise. I would, however, like for their relationship to turn somewhat mutually romantic at some point.
    They could also develop a somewhat scathing relationship as neighbors at the same time, without MC knowing it's actually the same guy. YC could even stipulate, as the hacker, that MC must do certain things with him as the neighbor, and insist that he's watching. If he can get the neighbor to fall for both versions of himself at once, that would be ideal!
    We could also maybe toss in some third parties, such as the abusive boyfriend, or maybe some other skilled 'friends' of the hacker who learn of what he's doing and decide they want in on the action.

Mercenary
    Modern/sci-fi, zombie apocalypse, criminal/mercenary, survival horror, dark themes?, etc.
    In a world where zombies run rampant across much of the land, justice comes in the form of Mercenary, an elite group trained by the best of the best--an ex military commando with heavy ties to the most powerful surviving governments. But the war is a hard one, and it is apparent human kind is slowly but surely losing ground, Mercenary's numbers not strong enough to take on the growing hordes. In an attempt to 'recycle,' and make use of ample resources wasting away in what prison cells remain intact in such dire times, the government and Mercenary conspire together to form an outreach program. Essentially, the worst of the worst of the world's criminals--con men, rapists, murderers, psychopaths, and the like--are given a chance at some semblance of freedom. Though the trial is by fire--they are first quite literally thrown to the dogs, subjected to their own zombie horde unarmed to test their skill sets and will to survive--those who make it are offered a choice: become the dog of some high ranking member of Mercenary, and be trained in the art of zombie killing, or be shot on sight or worse--left to die in the wastelands at the hands of the ravenous undead. Although it is a sham of freedom--they are placed in collars with detonation devices, their lives left in the hands of those they serve--it is the best most of them can hope for. Besides, there's always the chance to escape.
    Plot notes
    So, basically it would be more or less between a Mercenary (MC) officer, and a recycled criminal (YC). Other than the basic premise, this can be pretty flexible!

Dreamers
    Modern/fantasy, dreamscapes, trickster/dreamer, adventure, dark themes?, etc.
    Usually, when we dream, there is no danger. Just a portal, however briefly opened, to a world of magic, imagination, and mystery, gone in an instant the moment we open our eyes. But there is, sometimes, danger, for those who dream too long, of getting lost not only in their own dreams, but in the collective dreamscape of everyone and everything, for though some dreams may be otherworldly and enticing in their beauty, in so, very many of them, the darkest of nightmares lurks beneath. And there are, of course, beings there, within dreams, traversing the dreamscape beyond the fetters of men's minds, some good, some bad, some undecided. One such undecided denizen (YC) of the dream world, a dream rake as they are known, tricksters and conmen known to travel from dream to dream, collecting from them whatever treasures might suit their fancy, has stumbled upon a most rare and valuable treasure—a mortal, trapped in his own dream, threatening a wakeless slumber. Seeing his chance to gain more than he could ever have hoped, the trickster steps in, presenting himself as a helpful and friendly guide through the land of restless dreamers, offering to lead the boy to a safe scape where he can eventually wake up and return to the mortal coil. Yet as they travel from dream to dream, the trickster finds he rather likes having a companion who takes all his charms and wooing completely at face value, and as other less savory beasts of nightmare begin to catch scent of the delectable prize of a dreamer, he begins to wonder whether he doesn't just want to live up to his lies.
    Plot notes
    This RP could literally have anything in it, any setting, any time period, any ridiculousness, any horror, and YC can be anything and everything you want as they travel from dream to dream. We can perhaps even have some where they forget, for a time, that they're in a new dream, and live out whatever the fantasy or terror they may be in before one or both of them finally remembers. The basic point is for YC to downplay the danger as he leads them through the many worlds wrought with pains and pleasures alike, and upplay the charm and excitement and allure, as he leads MC further from the safety of waking up and deeper into the abyss where he can eventually be exchanged for untold power and fortune. All the while, of course, the two will be inadvertently falling for one another...
    Really, so much can be done with this!

In the End
    Modern/sci-fi, apocalypse, survival horror, dub-con, dark themes, survivor/recluse, age gap?, etc.
    When the end of the world comes, a young, paranoid recluse (MC) finds himself well prepared to hold out for weeks into the mayhem. His apartment always was a bastion against the outside world, after all, well stocked with non-perishable foods to keep him from having to venture into the outside world often, and well barred with many locks and security measures that keep both the inhuman and human out. He manages for weeks to stay inside as the city falls to chaos around him, only finally daring to venture out in search of a particular supply when he absolutely must. Unfortunately for the recluse, he not only chooses the worst possible time to venture out into his apartment complex, right in the midst of a group of violent survivors raiding what's left to scrap of the building, but he is also being watched, by a particularly skilled survivor (YC) and loner, who has taken to the end of days as though it was his lifelong calling. The survivor may have ample skills to survive the new, harsh reality, but they're not stupid; the survivor knows the recluse's apartment is well stocked, and would make a remarkably impregnable home base, and so, as the recluse attempts to hide, the survivor strikes. The survivor rescues the recluse from the raiders, but at a price, having grown accustomed since the world fell to ruin to taking what they wants, and what the survivor wants is not only the recluse's home and supplies, but the recluse himself, to make passing the long, lonely days of armageddon just a little less lonely.
    Plot notes
    The reason for the apocalypse can be whatever—zombies, aliens, demons, a natural disaster, a manmade disaster, whatever floats your boat!
    Basically, the survivor can plan to use the recluse after rescuing him, both for his supplies and for sex, and maybe even trading sex with him for other supplies they need, but I would like it if they start to develop more of a relationship with one another over time, to the point where the survivor really does just want to protect the recluse and not share him with anyone else.
    How the survivor knows the recluse is in there is up to you; maybe they were neighbors the whole time, and the survivor was just waiting for the chance to get into the apartment; maybe it's incidental and the survivor just decides to 'save' the recluse from the raiders for sex only to find out he's got a pretty good setup going; maybe the survivor had been watching the recluse long before the apocalypse ever hit, finding it a surprisingly opportune time to take what they've always wanted. Whatever!
    While I expect there to be a lot of sex up front in this RP, I would be fine transitioning from sex-driven to story-driven as they continue to try to survive together, either maintaining their base in the apartment, or venturing out.
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:52:15 pm by Hi Im Kim »

Offline Hi Im Kim

• Fetish Lover
    « Reply #5 on: January 17, 2017, 06:46:40 pm »

Additional
    Any x M/F Plots

These plots are just suggestions and highly negotiable. If something you're interested in is taken, I am amenable to doing a plot twice so long as they contain sufficient differences. I'm willing to try out YC being a dominant futa, female, or male in any of these, so just let me know if you like a plot but would like to tweak the pairing from the way it's written!

*** means I'm craving the plot!

Casual Encounters
    Modern, crossdressing/trap, strangers, anonymous sex, public sex?, dub-con?, etc.
    A young man (MC) loses a very costly bet, and must face either the dire consequences, or his punishment—dress up as a pretty girl, and let the first person to approach him do anything they want with him, or at least as far as he gets before his secret is revealed. His friends assure him that they'll step in to help him out if his jilted partner gets too angry after finding out he's male, and convince him that nothing is likely to happen, anyway. What he doesn't expect, however, is that the first person to approach him is actually a female (YC), who seems more than a little drunk, and particularly interested in his plump, juicy backside. Relieved, and deciding it's safer to go with a female, anyway—because she surely just wants to make out and feel him up, because what more could they possibly do?—the two find the first semi-secluded spot they can, where he promises, per the parameters of the bet, that she can do anything she wants to him. Thinking her just a typical if somewhat aggressive female, when she says she's going to 'put it in' he doesn't understand what it means until it's too late. Either she doesn't notice he's actually male, or doesn't care, but she makes good on his promise to let her do anything she wants... And she doesn't seem particularly interested in letting him escape after their first encounter.
    Plot notes
    This plot can be tweaked heavily, as basically my interest behind this is two people having sex without either one actually getting what they expect from their partner—which doesn't mean it still isn't going to be totally amazing! I am all for pushing this past the initial meeting, too, into more of a plot, albeit with ample smut, so ideas for that are welcomed, too. I also like the idea of her fucking him in public (or at least barely in private), so maybe the type of club his friends convince him to go to is particularly adult and notorious for not so discreet hookups.

Alternate Setup
    I also like the idea of them just meeting on the dance floor, and grinding up on each other, and YC decides it would be so tempting and so easy to just push those panties aside and fuck MC right there on the crowded dance floor where anyone could see.

other options
    This could definitely work for mxm, or even fxm with an actual strap-on. Talk to me about f/futa x f...

An Offer
    Modern, rich/poor, master/servant, sex agreement, sex-driven, incest?, etc.[/size]
    A wealthy businessman (YC) with a penchant for obtaining rare and beautiful things has set his sites on a new prize to add to his collection—a young waiter waiter (MC) at a diner nearby who always serves him a friendly cup of coffee with a charming if reserved smile. The businessman, despite the diner not being the sort of higher end establishments to which he is used, begins to frequent the waiter's table more and more, and the two strike up a sort of friendship, fettered by the constraints of their customer/employee relationship. As their interactions progress, the businessman learns the waiter is—or rather was—a student, now working multiple jobs in an attempt to send money home for an ailing family member's medical bills, and still somehow scrape together enough to get by and, one day, hopefully, finish school. Although the businessman begins to leave the waiter larger and more generous tips in his attempts to help offset some of his financial woes, the young waiter seems overly reluctant to take more than he deems fair for his services, and in his mind even 20% gratuity is hardly deserved for what he is offering. And so, wanting more from the waiter who seems unwilling to accept his charity without some form of equivalent exchange, the businessman comes up with an offer, which he presents to his very favorite, very surprised waiter—a check, for more than enough money to cover medical expenses, cost of living, and school, in exchange for offering his services for one year, to do anything and everything the businessman sees fit to have the waiter do in order to earn such an exorbitant amount.
    Plot notes
    I would really like if this goes through a number of relationship transitions... As in they start out friendly, maybe even get a bit flirty even if it's all very tame and shy, and then of course the offer comes and it is obvious a sexual relationship is on the table. From there it can start out good, and then maybe begin to devolve for whatever reason (because either one of them has some dark secrets, some third party stops by to muck everything up, classic misunderstandings, etc.) that make it difficult but ultimately not impossible for them to finally settle into a legitimate romantic relationship. Of course, we don't have to follow this trajectory exactly, but something along those lines will, I hope, give the plot a bit more longevity!
    YC also doesn't necessarily have to be a businessman. He can just be someone very wealthy, maybe someone famous, or even involved in criminal activities. Whatever works!
    I would also like to toss in some elements to make everything just a bit more difficult (although these are by no means necessary!). For example, maybe the waiter is deaf, or the reason the businessman looked into him in the first place is that he found out the waiter is his half brother by an affair and while he originally starts out just wanting to meet him and maybe help him he eventually decides he wants more, or there are some other reasons besides their social status and the fact that they're both men that make it taboo for them to be together (even if it involves adding some less realistic/modern elements, like fantasy/supernatural stuff, or non-modern, time-period specific things, or whatever!). Just some food for thought!

other options
    This could definitely work for futa x m if the business man was a business woman, with no other real changes to the overall plot needed.

A Family Affair
    Modern, incest?, full/half/step siblings?, dub con?, sex-driven, etc.
    Two siblings find themselves staying in the same spacious, family vacation home over summer break, with the whole house to themselves as their parents vacation elsewhere out of the country. They have never been particularly close, or had all that much in common, but the house is large, and its easy for them to keep to themselves for the most part, anyway, and enjoy the other amenities in the relative seclusion without stepping on each other's toes. It's just that the seclusion brings with it some problems for the sister (YC) in particular, who has quite a bit more between her shapely thighs than her brother (MC) could ever have imagined, making it hard to deal with particular needs and frustrations that arise as a result. So when she finds her brother asleep on the couch, having mistakenly taken a sleeping aid in lieu of an aspirin, half dressed due to the heat, and entirely vulnerable, the temptation is a bit too much for the sister to resist—there's always been some sexual tension there, anyway. She doesn't get all too far for fear of waking him, but the thrill is as incredible as it is addictive. And it helps that the brother seems to have made a habit out of taking the sleeping aids, too... the naughty 'dreams' he believes he's having about his sister just as tempting. This, of course, leaves them both a little guilty and embarrassed in their other interactions, both thinking of themselves as taking advantage of the other even as they begin to push the boundaries even more.
    Plot notes
    If incest, or specifically siblings, isn't your thing, no worries! We can easily have it where they just have a mutual friend who offered them the house at the same time, and neither of them are up for leaving.
    I would love for this to eventually transition to something more substantial between them (while both are conscious! lol), which isn't to say they can't still have their fun with the sleep aids for a while... Like maybe MC starts to have a hard time not being embarrassed around YC because of all the fantasies he can't stop having about them, and YC starts to have a hard time hiding their desire to just bend MC over and have their way with him while he's fully conscious. And maybe one or both of them decides to start subtly trying to seduce the other, leading to more and more sexually charged situations they need a release from once MC finally falls back asleep. Or maybe one time YC thinks MC took a sleep aid he's just taken a regular nap, and so he wakes up in the middle of it... shocked and confused, either reacting with surprise, or trying to keep pretending he's asleep so YC wont stop, and then maybe once MC realizes it hasn't just been him dreaming this whole time, stops taking the sleeping aids all together so he can more fully experience what happens every time he takes a nap. I dunno, there's just lots of different ways we could handle this!
    Our characters could even absolutely hate each other (sexual tension, anyone?) when they interact while both awake. Or maybe YC decides to invite a friend or two over to enjoy MC's naps with them... Lots of different things to do!

Other pairings
    The sister can easily be another brother, and/or the brother could easily be a sister, with little other change to the plot (save maybe a female top finding a stash of various toys she decides to test out...).

Circumstances
    Modern, student/student or student/teacher, sex-driven, blackmail?, dub-con?, etc.
    When a student (YC) has her secret found out by one of the most popular girls at the university, she suspects her life as she knows it is over. Not only is it revealed that she has something a bit extra between her legs that might get her in trouble staying in the girls-only dorms, it is also revealed that she has a desperate, close to obsessive crush on one of their handsome young teachers (MC). But rather than blackmail her, or ruin her life, or otherwise use the information against her, the other student offers the female student some unexpectedly welcome assistance—she knows someone willing to pretend to be the teacher, willing to let the student have her way with him, on the condition that they will do so in the dark, with him tied up, pretending to resist, as fulfills his own fantasy. Yet what the student has no way of knowing is that not only is her fantasy become reality being recorded for some of that blackmail she so easily forgot to worry all about, but her supposedly unwilling partner is actually her teacher who incurred the wrath of the popular student and her friends simply by doing his job. Both caught up in the other student forcing them via blackmail to meet again and again, having riskier sex each time, they can't help but at least feel something for each other, even if it's just commiseration...
    Plot notes
    This can also be student/student if you'd prefer, or even YC as a teacher and MC as a student. Whatever floats your boat!

Other options
    The student could easily be male or female! The secret could just be the crush on the teacher, or even that the male student likes guys, or the female student likes to top guys. The teacher could also be female.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:54:33 pm by Hi Im Kim »

Offline Hi Im Kim

• Fetish Lover
    « Reply #6 on: January 17, 2017, 06:49:03 pm »

F x M Plots

Although I don't have any specific plots for F x M, as almost all of the Futa x M plots can easily apply, I will include specific kinks/cravings for the pairing in this post, and attempt to include f x m alternatives in the other plots above!

Kinks
    • First and foremost, I would greatly prefer that only MC get penetrated below the belt. To that end, I love any kind of anal/ass play~<3
    • Strap-ons and sex toys (especially very, very big ones~<3), basically, would be much loved!
    • For this pairing, specifically, I don't just want MC to be dominated, but completely dominated. I would love a lot of force, dub/noncon, and rough, kinky sex.
    • Other than those, all my basic kinks still apply. To name a few: non/dubcon, force, (light) bondage, large penetrations, anal, fingering, spanking, sleep sex, public/risky sex, incest, etc.!
    « Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 07:51:49 pm by Hi Im Kim »