Author Topic: Searching for a brother who wants to do dirty things to his sister. ;)  (Read 193 times)

Offline MarcusDay

• Love Addicted
  • Shamless Smut Addict
    Hello! I keep meaning to make a non-yaoi thread, but then I forget....So...Here it is!

The main thing I'm looking for at this moment is a Brother/sister RP, and below is a general plot-ish thing.

***Note: If full on incest isn't your bag, they can be step-siblings!***

My basic idea would be that my character, Sofi, and your character, her big brother, have always been close, and are living together while Sofi is attending college in the same town her big broher lives in.

Things get heated between them after your character is dealing with a bad breakup, and is completely sexually frustrated, which isn't helped by Sofi going around their shared apartment in not much more than a thong and tank top. Your character would finally snap and force Sofi into various sexual situations, which she is surprisingly willing to do, after she gets a taste of what it's like to get fucked by her big brother.

Sofi is submissive, but has a little fight in her and won't submit easily, hence why your character will need to be very forceful. 'kinks' include but are not limited to:

Pseudo-rape
        Forced incest
        Dubious consent
        Forced nudity
        Toys
        Bondage (heavy or light depending on your comfort level)
        Creampies
        Spanking/Flogging/Whipping
        Pussy worship
        Age gap

As for more basic information about Sofi, here is a link to her character profile: https://charahub.com/character/920302/Sofia-Marie-Juncal/public/

Full list of kinks:
https://www.f-list.net/c/sofia%20marie%20juncal

I hope to hear back from you soon!

Bye for now!

**Due to a family emergency, I will be out of contact for the next week or so. Sorry for any inconvenience.**

:happy: :lovelove: :happy:

Offline MarcusDay

• Love Addicted
  • Shamless Smut Addict
Re: Searching for a brother who wants to do dirty things to his sister. ;)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 07:44:12 am »
Bumping, but also posting a tentative starter for you all to look over and see if you like it. I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind playing two brothers.

Birthdays were one of Aria's favorite celebrations, especially when it was her own. This year, however, was different. She had sent out invitations two months in advance, yet nobody was able to attend. So there she sat, in the house she was renting, drinking straight from a bottle of wine one of her brothers had sent her. The blonde had her back rested against the arm of her plush couch, her legs stretched out across the cushions as she idly flicked through her phone, checking various social media outlets before she finally decided to post on Facebook.

"Well, I guess 25 is when the birthday excitement ends. Just me and a bottle of wine tonight."

After she hit 'post',  she let out a soft sigh. Maybe the self-pity would draw someone in and they'd come over to entertain her.

Not even a minute passed before she received a couple notifications. Her brother _______ had posted a sad face emoji in the comments of her status. Moments later, her other brother _______ was calling her cell, and she answered immediately.

"Heya ______. What's up?" She asked, her voice soft, words slightly slurred due to her drinking nearly the entire bottle of wine by herself. "I thought you and _____ had to work... Why are you calling me?" She asked curiously. She set the mostly empty wine bottle on the floor beside the couch and her hand began to idly fidget with the hem of her purple tank top. There was no point in getting dressed up, seeing as she wasn't doing anything, so she had made herself comfortable in her favorite tank top, and a pair of cute black boy-short panties.
[/size]

Please PM me if you're interested!
**Due to a family emergency, I will be out of contact for the next week or so. Sorry for any inconvenience.**

:happy: :lovelove: :happy: