Author Topic: Von's Hetero Plots  (Read 205 times)

Offline VonTheNeko

• Oblivious Feline
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Wanna play with me?
Von's Hetero Plots
« on: January 08, 2017, 03:13:57 pm »
:happy:
Please Don't Post Here, Just PM Me

Hey Hey Look Look
>> This is a new plot thread so some things may be moved or edited
>>I'm forever going to be editing this topic so feel free to look back at it now and again
>>I'm always Open to new RPs.
>> All my plots are Currently: Open
>> It's taking a little while to think up new and interesting plot ideas.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 04:08:10 pm by VonTheNeko »
Only when we have nothing left to lose do we truly begin to fight.
My OCs, MxM Plots, & Non MxM Plots
Kinks
Active Again as of 1/3/17

Offline VonTheNeko

• Oblivious Feline
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Wanna play with me?
Re: Von's Hetero Plots
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 03:16:09 pm »
Just a few ideas. The bolded lavender is the role I like to play.

Master/Pet
Pirate Captain/Captive or Pirate Captain/Captive
Teacher/Student
Royal/Servant or Royal/Servant
Guard/Royal
"Monster"/Sacrifice
Collector/Collected
Warrior/Healer
Hunter/Hunted
Doctor/Patient
Prince/Commoner
Scientist/Test Subject

~More to be added as I think of them~

~Do~
Incest/Twincest
Mild Bondage
Biting/Scratching
Stockings
Sexy Clothes

~Don't~
Vore
Necrophilia
Potty Play
Mutilation
Beastiality
Permanent Damage to my Characters

~Don't Mind~
Exhibitionism
Smut
Tentacles
Goo-Monsters
Anthros
Mild Humiliation

~Creature Cravings~
The more +'s the more I'm craving it
Dragons +++++++++
Demons +++++
Incubi ++++++++++
Angels ++++
Nekos +++++
Wolves +++++
Naga +++++++
Werewolf +++++++
Mermen ++++++++
Kitsune ++++++++

~Other Cravings~
The more +'s the more I'm craving it
Cross dressing +++++++
Tentacles +++++++
Light Bondage +++++

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:24:59 pm by VonTheNeko »
Kinks

Offline VonTheNeko

• Oblivious Feline
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Wanna play with me?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 03:16:45 pm »
>> Medieval and Modern Fantasy are my favorite things to RP out of any other genres there are.
>> Not having an era is lovely too. Where you can pretty much have a menagerie of different components all together. EX. Human-speaking Cyborg Dinosaurs that dress in samurai armor and have Jedi Lightsabers.
>> I like a few Fandom RPs, but there are some I will NOT touch with a ninety-nine foot pole. Homestuck and Twilight being the two major ones.
>> Family love is fine and all but some of my characters have a set "Family is dead" or "Family wants them dead" background so not all of My OCs can participate in that one.
>> With the Fandom RPs I would prefer to use OCs and not Cannon Characters. Though you can feel free to use one of the cannon characters.
>> If there's some kink you're wanting to try in an RP ask me, so long as it's not on my Don't List I'll consider it.
>> I mainly mirror what I'm given in a post, so If you only do a few lines I may only do a few lines.
>> I'm sometimes considered a Grammar Nazi, but I understand that Typos happen XD As I get them often. So long as you put in an effort to correct it we're cool.
>> If we're RPing and you lose interest in it Please let me know, I won't be upset if you do. I understand that sometimes an Rp can start out fun and interesting but then become a pain to respond to.
>> I don't close many of my plots, but if I get requests for a certain one too many times I will regretfully shut it down.
>> I'm up for new plot ideas, just send me a PM and we can talk about it.
>> Please title your PMs, as It's confusing with so many "No Subject"s to reply to.

~More will be added as I see the need~
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:26:02 pm by VonTheNeko »
Kinks

Offline VonTheNeko

• Oblivious Feline
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Wanna play with me?
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 03:17:10 pm »
Universe Roleplays
[Basically involving a certain universe from a fandom]

Harry Potter Universe
Alagesia [from The Inheritance Cycle aka Eragon]
Anita Blake Universe
Hobbit/Lord of the Rings Universe
Nightmare Before Christmas Universe
Star Wars Universe
Gargoyles Universe
X-Men Universe
Inuyasha Universe
Yu Yu Hausho Universe
Avatar The Last Airbender Universe
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:27:51 pm by VonTheNeko »
Kinks

Offline VonTheNeko

• Oblivious Feline
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Wanna play with me?
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 03:18:19 pm »
The Ladies
[May add more as I make them. Those who have a detailed profile are my OCs, the rest are Quick Characters]

First Lady

[Art was drawn by Me. Please do not use without permission]

>> Character.} Duvessa
>> Alignment.} Neutral
>> Role.} Wanderer
>> Age.} Appears 23
>> Height.}  5ft3
>> Weight.} 115lbs

>> Hair.} Black
>> Eyes.} Red
>> Skin.} Pale
>> Gender.} Female
>> Race.} All-Breed

>> Personality.} Cynical; Loving; Lonely; Angry; Sarcastic; Aloof; Hardheaded; Stubborn; 
>> Abilities.} Teleportation; Changing her Breed; Levitation; Various other abilities depending on the breed she takes at the time;
>>Weapon of choice.} Rapier and a Dagger

>> Likes.} Nature; Children; Revenge; A Music box made by her dead Mate; Her Father; Fighting; Reading; Seeing new things; The Smell of Rain;  Visiting peaceful towns; Dancing,

>> Dislikes.} Seeing people mistreat children; The people who killed her Mate; Dreams; Memories; Sunsets;

>> Background.} While traveling to find a way to free her father from a crystal in which he was imprisoned by the angelics, she came across a race that was near extinction. Agreeing to help them if they helped her, she fell in love and Married one of the Males of the race. After many years of bliss and happiness as Mates there was a war. Those who attacked killed anyone they found. Unfortunately Duvessa's Mate was injured and nearing death. Before she could get to him, in an attempt to save him, she was ambushed. She fought off her attackers but wasn't able to get to her mate in time to save him. He died in her arms, as she wept and screamed out at the heavens. After burying him in what became "Their Spot" which was an area in the gardens they spent their free time in, Duvessa left the destroyed land to seek out those who caused her husband's death.

>> Flaw(s).} She has moments of intense rage where she cannot control herself; if exposed to alcohol she can become very ill;
>> Image Song.} Off with her Head-Icon For Hire ; Angel with a Shotgun-The Cab
>> Additional Information.} Periodically Duvessa goes into heat where she almost can't control herself around Males, her body giving off a a very powerful scent meant to attract available males. She has a scar over her left eye, she got while fighting to get to her Mate.

The Vixen

[Image is accurate. But made with an Avatar Creation Site.]

>> Character.} Lunette
>> Alignment.} Neutral
>> Role.} Vixen
>> Age.} Appears 23
>> Height.} 5'0"
>> Weight.} 95lbs

>> Hair.} White with Ice Blue Bangs; Knee Length
>> Eyes.} Cerulean
>> Skin.} Lightly Tanned
>> Gender.} Female
>> Race.} Kitsune

>> Personality.} Flirty; Possessive; Materialistic; Sarcastic; Loyal; Nurturing; Determined; Vain; Playful; Mischievous; Sassy;
>> Abilities.} Illusions; Seduction; Fox Fire; Energy Manipulation; Levitation; Control of Plants;
>>Weapon of choice.} Illusions; Energy Attacks

>> Likes.} Levitating; Singing; Dancing; Nature; Sweets; Swimming; Tricking People; Working with her Illusions; Animals; Traveling; Playing with her Hair; Collecting Treasures; Music; Bathing; Pressing Flowers; Her special gem she wears on her forehead; All shades of the color Blue; Her Brother;

>> Dislikes.} Someone taking her Treasures; Raisins; Seeing someone hurt a child; Ugly clothes; Sour things; People messing with her special gem; People touching her tail without permission; Loud Noises;

>> Background.} She and her older brother were orphaned when she was only a few years old. Since then her Brother raised her to the best of his ability. She was really close to her brother and would scare away any females that she felt were too close to her brother or didn't deserve him. One day a female that was obsessed with her brother managed to distract Lunette. With her distracted the woman set about trying to make Lunette's brother hers by force. It resulted in a violent fight which not only killed the obsessed woman but also grievously injured Lunette's brother. Lunette came upon her brother as he was dying, upset with herself and the fact her brother was dying Lunette tapped into her, as of then undiscovered, power and managed to bind his soul and powers into a gem. Her brother's body died but with his soul and powers in a gem she was able to keep him close and hopes to one day find a way to transfer all that is in the gem into a suitable new body so that her beloved brother can be with her again.

>> Flaw(s).} She isn't that strong physically, mainly relying on her Illusions and energy attacks in a fight.
>> Image Song.} Material Girl - Madonna; Just That Sexy - Myah Marie; Bombastic - Bonnie McKee
>> Additional Information.} She has two tails; The gem she wears on her forehead is her most treasured possession because it houses no only the soul of her dead brother, but also all his power.

The Goddess

Name: Kalari
Role: Goddess of an Oasis
Personality: Flirty; Temperamental; Bi-polar; Devious; Nurturing; Loving; Crazier than a bag of cats

The Queen of the Seas

Name: Lilith Delavera
Role: Pirate Captain of The Grim
Personality: Ruthless; Loyal; Determined; Vindictive; Flirty; Sometimes Affectionate

« Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:06:05 pm by VonTheNeko »
Kinks

Offline VonTheNeko

• Oblivious Feline
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Wanna play with me?
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 03:18:47 pm »
Plots Pertaining To A Specific Character
[Some are not very detailed, they are just starting points for ideas]

Duvessa. >> Duvessa had been traveling when she came across a rather large city where ____ lived. The females of ____'s kind were all getting rather sick and most had died off. Leaving their population close to extinction. After learning that Duvessa was an All-breed[a creature able to become any race] the ruler of the city asks if she would be willing to help their people by marrying, and procreating with, one for their males. A [Contest, meeting, festival, whatever] is held for Duvessa to meet all the available males. She spends time with those who are eligible and eventually decides upon ____.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 04:03:25 pm by VonTheNeko »
Kinks

Offline VonTheNeko

• Oblivious Feline
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Wanna play with me?
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 03:47:39 pm »
Not So Detailed Plots
[C1 is the Male Character. C2 is the Female Character]

[Plots to be Added]
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:54:35 pm by VonTheNeko »
Kinks

Offline VonTheNeko

• Oblivious Feline
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Wanna play with me?
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 03:49:17 pm »
[Reserved]
Kinks

Offline VonTheNeko

• Oblivious Feline
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Wanna play with me?
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 03:52:46 pm »
[Reserved]
Kinks

Offline VonTheNeko

• Oblivious Feline
  • Cheeky Lover
  • Wanna play with me?
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 03:53:21 pm »
Slightly More Detailed Plots
[C1 is the Male Character. C2 is the Female Character]

I Hate Your Boyfriend
C1 has been stalking C2 for a while now and is deeply in love with her. He secretly protects her and watches out for her to make sure she is safe and happy. C1 is also very jealous and possessive of C2 so when he finds out one day that C2 is dating someone he becomes nearly insane with jealousy. C1 decides that the boyfriend must go and gets rid of him. But after that one is gone another comes around, ending up in the same position as the last. C2 is confused as to why so many men end up leaving her and becomes rather depressed. C1 sees this and decides the time has come to introduce himself to C2. [what happens from there can be discussed]

« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 04:04:08 pm by VonTheNeko »
Kinks