Author Topic: Lonely Characters and Plots *Pics added!*  (Read 1129 times)

Offline LonelyBells

• The Nameless One...
  • Greeter
  • Demi-God of Ukes and Semes
  • I Am The Thorn
    • My First Novel!
Lonely Characters and Plots *Pics added!*
« on: October 11, 2016, 06:17:42 am »
Just a list of some of my characters and plot suggestions (which are only ideas, they can pretty much go anywhere! :-) )
Pictures are who their looks were based on
Starred ones I am looking to do the most, PM me if interested in any or if you have a plot you think may fit one, I use them up to twice.

Link to plot ideas: https://www.houseadonis.com/forum/index.php?topic=22331.0

Jerome Dubois:

Age 22
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Build: Slender
Preference: Likes to think he is Asexual
Family: French Father and English mother (both deceased.) Living Uncle.
Dislikes: His father, himself most of the time, innuendo.

Regency style priest of the Xianic religion, submissive but can easily be Switch if pushed in the direction! Is fairly calm and collected but also quite naïve due to his upbringing. Only took the path he did to flee from his family life (or lack of) so has a rather unhappy background.
Stubborn and has a habit of scratching his wrist when nervous and has the scars to prove it but he is no weakling
In the plots he appears in he generally gets taken advantage of but he does possess rather dark secrets...
(In the actual story it is revealed he killed his abusive father in a fit of madness which can lead to blackmail.)
Based on a book my friend wrote so I am borrowing him...she did agree!

Lt. Josef Weisz

Height: 5'10
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Seke
Preference: Gay, although highly secretive since he values his life.
Dislikes: The city, Hitler, war in general, propaganda.

WW2 German soldier. Josef is what was considered the ideal Arian race, not happy about being forced into war and nervous of his sexuality being discovered. Dislikes Hitler's policies and the man in general. Comes from a small family in the country but was conscripted along with most of the other youths in his area.
Certainly more of a pacifist his views would have been seen as highly controversial in the day.
Time Travel plot idea for this one.

James Grey:

Hair: Dark Blonde
Eyes: One green eye and one brown
Height: 5.10
Preference: Closeted gay
Seke
Family: Estranged from his parents.
Dislikes: His eyes, arrogance, intolerance.

Orderly of an insane asylum (around 1890)

Owes his parents a rather large debt as they paid to keep his sexuality a secret, the blackmailers final snub was to get him a job in an asylum he no doubt would have ended up an inmate of.
James has a temper if provoked for in general is quite shy, he keeps his fringe uneven to disguise his mismatched eyes which caused him a lot of stress in his younger years.
Has a kind heart and see his charges as humans rather than substandard like most others.
Can be used in other warder type roles, prison etc.

William T Samuels:

Lieutenant of an army in 1854/Spirit
Height: 5'11
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Preference: Gay
Seke
Family: Father died and mother was unable to care for him and his sister and sent them to different families.
Likes: He doesn't remember now...but his former lover would have been one. And his horse
Dislikes: He'd be talking for hours if he listed them...

William was a soldier of great prowess on the battlefield and earned a great deal of respect and admiration...until it was discovered he had fallen for one of his comrades.
Fearing the embarrassment and questions it would cause (and other more selfish reasons) his Captain framed him for cowardice and treachery resulting in a botched execution.
His lover was apparently never punished, dying later after injury...so they said.
He now roams the fields where he fell as a angry but unhappy spirit, seeking to clear his name. But had no issue with disposing of those he feels a bad aura from.

Sebastian Beauchamp (AKA Atrocity, Death...)

Hair: Pitch Black
Eyes: Vary depending on the light
Height: 6.0
Preference: Whoever takes his interest
SWITCH/SEME
Family: ?
Dislikes: Bright colours, showing too much emotion.

Dresses entirely in black occasionally in a shorter coat made of raven feather. Is always seen in cemeteries and hardly ever smiles and if he does it is unnerving. Is an incredibly dark character as he collects pieces of the dead (for what purpose? Well...that is to be revealed :-p)
However he is not always dominant, he is a Seke character but fond of roughness. Plots with him can vary.
I am also not too sure what he actually is, human, fallen angel or something so that can also vary also

Nathaniel Hemlock

Cursed Pirate Captain
Hair: Dark brown/black
Eyes: Brown
Features: Has a few tattoos and a scar on his right cheek
Preference: Bisexual
SEME (but he has a habit of drinking and could possibly be dominated if drunk...)
Family: ?
Dislikes: Bad smells, rats, messiness.

A Captain of the Pirate ship the Black Hind but greed ruled him and he sold his soul and those of his crew for riches. The only soul not accepted was that of his young cabin boy who vanished.
But the snag was riches brought no happiness only bitterness and now he longs to end it but he is cursed with life eternal until he offer the lives of a thousand others.

Nathan Cleveland

Height: 5'9
Hair: Light brown
Seke
Likes: Lace and silk, corsetry to a degree, his cat, playing the violin.
Dislikes: His job, hands on clients, swearing.

(When working he wears a mask over his eyes to prevent recognition.)

Nathan was born into a prominent and wealthy family. Knowing his sexuality would be  problem he kept it, and his lover, a secret until one fateful day.
Disgraced and disowned he was left almost bankrupt after paying his dues and took up work in a brothel. However he will not allow his clients to touch below the waist, much less sleep with him.
This seems to bring him more attentions though and more money.
His family insisted he kept up appearances due to their name so 'allowed' him the use of his late grandmothers house and their maid. This means however his secret must be kept.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 12:47:50 pm by LonelyBells »
Delays: Very possible, beginning the process of moving so Wi-Fi will be weird. My first novel is now out, a link is in my profile!

[url=http://www.houseadonis.com/forum/index.php?topic=21724.0

Offline LonelyBells

• The Nameless One...
  • Greeter
  • I Am The Thorn
    • My First Novel!
Re: Lonely Characters and Plots *Pics added!*
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 09:37:52 am »

Experiment VI (Named himself Alex Craven)
Eyes: Dark green
Role: Seke (could also be a c**tboy if that interests you)
Preference: *Shrugs*
Family: Mother was ex experiment and deceased, father was a scientist and location of him is unknown
Dislikes: Needles, doctors, being in closed spaces.

An experiment for the military he was fitted with a poison producing gland which he controls when threatened, this can be adjusted to something else. Escaped and found and where the plot goes then can vary.
He was fitted with a bridle, which will need to be removed, so as to keep him under control as he has a temper if riled.
Has tattoos to cover the scars inflicted upon him, these were done with ink and normal needles as an added test to see how his immune system works. Although he admits they are kind of cool.

Drake ?
Hair: Green (It's natural too, he can prove it!)
Eyes: Green
Role: Seke
Family: Both parents deceased, when one dies their mate follows shortly after.
Dislikes: Being ignored by the one he likes, bugs.

Drake is quite obviously an alien species, he is also a cuntboy as the Axinid species only develops genitalia when they hit puberty and if they are straight. If not they remain as so.
He is highly flirtatious and suggestive as times although most take as him being irritating rather than showing interest. When he finds his ideal mate he will go into heat but the problem is that if this is not consummated it will kill him as he becomes clearly weaker the longer it goes on.

Name: Heru
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Green
Preference: Seke
Family: Parents, Uncle.
Dislikes: Being bored, being drunk, hangovers.

Heru is a God based on the Egyptian myths. He is heir to the divine throne which has caused some heated problems within the family circle.
He has a very prideful nature and values his dignity. It would take some prodding to get him to submit to either position!
Gets drunk rather too easily.

Heath Eliot Jackson
Hair: Silver
Role: Seke
Preference: Would have been a closeted gay if he had lived
Family: All deceased if set in modern era. Had two brothers, three sisters and his parents. There were also two other siblings who died in infancy.
Dislikes: Water, darkness.

Drowned in the lake of an manor house in the 1800's in 'suspicious' circumstances, wants to move on but for some reason is unable to (curse?) so he guards the house against the evil that killed him, even though he is not always successful and the manor has some gruesome history. Is a ghost who an make himself solid if need be even if only for a few hours.
His name is short for Heathcliffe as his mother liked the book but he hates being called that and shortens it.
Heath is sensitive but not the stereotypical uke type, he has a feisty side when he is more relaxed. Enjoys the violin and piano.

Name: Anhur TAKEN
Role: Seke (uke to start)
Preference: He has no idea...
Family: Brother and Father, both deceased if in the modern era.
Dislikes: Modern technology, sharp objects

The son of a pharaoh killed by a jealous brother, when entombed he caught the eye of a godlike being and was reborn or maybe rescued by a smitten guard who must then keep him hidden.
I also thought maybe of a curse that turned him to stone and another OC accidently brings him back into a modern setting.
Anhur is very closed about his emotions, as an heir to the throne he needs to show a lot of decorum but he yearns for freedom. Can come across as very proud and standoffish but will mellow if someone gets to know him.

Name: War (Barloc in human form, meaning warrior)
Hair: Black with bloody red streaks
Eyes: Vary on his mood
Preference: Whatever...
Seme
Family: Three brothers. He actually should have been the third horseman to emerge but Famine was late...well, he's thin, he gets tired.
Dislikes: Weakness, people making fun of his shoes...

(Touch of humour, his boots have heels...he says it makes the ankles stronger.)

Barloc is the second horseman of the Apocalypse, need one say more?
When the human race has destroyed the earth they live in Barloc and his brothers are sent forward to end it and to gather the worthy and useful to build the new world.
He did once fall for a human but it ended badly so he never tried again.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 02:26:16 pm by LonelyBells »
Delays: Very possible, beginning the process of moving so Wi-Fi will be weird. My first novel is now out, a link is in my profile!

Offline LonelyBells

• The Nameless One...
  • Greeter
  • I Am The Thorn
    • My First Novel!
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 07:36:15 pm »

Name: Christian Harris (Stage name Dante Novello.)
Seke
Preference: Gay and couldn't care less...
Hair: Blonde but dyed silver
Features: Tattoo's on his upper arms and back, right nipple pierced.
Likes: Rock and metal music, performing, coffee, chilling on the beach.
Dislikes: Intolerance, pop music, being a 'sheep'.
Family: Parents are living, had a sister who died in her early teens.

Christian is a lead singer in a metal band called the Titanium Ghost, they perform their own work as well as covers of classic metal hits. Has his own apartment but is rarely there since he travels a lot with his band mates.
He took a course on stage make-up and costume but he'd never admit it since it sounds girly.
His stage persona of Dante Novello oozes sex appeal, confidence and a 'couldn't give a shit' attitude but Christian himself is actually fairly shy offstage and doesn't flaunt his sexuality or preferences, that is his business, no one else's.

Name: Thomas Fairlee
Seke, would be submissive to start though but has a shameless side so he isn't shy!
Preference: Never showed an interest in women so probably homosexual but he is somewhat out of tune with himself.
Dislikes: Headaches from studying, people gossiping.
Family: Parents, mother is seriously ill.

Law student. Thomas is normally quite laid back but somewhat over zealous when he is studying. Much of his time away from collage is spent outdoors.
Has little to do with his parents since his mother is ill and most of the time his father is away with her to try and give her the cleanest air and surroundings away from the city.
The storyline I used him for first was based around him being sent to stay with his fathers engaged or married friend.

Name: 'Angel' Santoras
Hair: Silver/White
Eyes: Bluey green...or black in true form.
Preference: Whoever and however...
Seke
Dislikes: Humans who renege on deals, being bored.
Family: Father is quite literally Satan himself, mother unknown and probably has several thousand siblings...

No one knows Angel's true form or name, no one alive anyway. Angel has a fairly low opinion of the mortal race, to him they are happy to offer the earth for what they want but don't like paying up.
He can run off quite a list of those famous...or infamous humans whose success and later downfall either he or his father have been involved with. Unlike his father his temper is a lot more stable. The theory was that his mother was a fairly decent woman and some of her better points he inherited.

Name: Dantalion (Leon for short and around humans.)
Hair: White
Eyes: Lilac/blue
Preference: Seke, although the type of demon he is he needs to be dominated first to form any bond with him.
Dislikes: Storms, they remind him of his childhood.
Family: Father in a grand prince of Hell, mother was a mortal. Depending on plot he has an older brother, their relationship 'complex, if you get my drift...'

Leon is confident to the point of arrogant and has little time for those he feels inferior. This is perhaps due to being deemed a 'mongrel' by his father and others due to the mixed blood.
His main purpose is to cause chaos and rend the veil that separates the earth from the world of the undead and hellish useless.
However he can be turned and if someone find his heart he is loyal and trustworthy. He is also a good character for tragedy as once won over he would gladly die for the safety of his mate.

Will probably add more but if anyone happened to be interested in doing something with one of them just note me :-) Plots can vary, generally I not picky and open to modifying
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 12:50:54 pm by LonelyBells »

Offline LonelyBells

• The Nameless One...
  • Greeter
  • I Am The Thorn
    • My First Novel!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 02:27:11 pm »

Name: Anton 'The Blade' Lermontov
Dislikes: Try him and find out.
Family: Parents are apparently deceased, his half sister works as a barwoman and informant at the club and occasionally he uses her as arm candy at social events if there's no one better.
(https://www.dhresource.com/0x0s/f2-albu-g5-M01-6E-D5-rBVaI1iux-WAEoDVAAGDd2_Qd3o293.jpg/pure-high-quality-handpainted-modern-sexy.jpg)
Preference: Prefers men. Seke/seme

Anton is owner of the exclusive downtown club ‘Seven’.
He is of Russian descent and has known violence and crime all of his life. Rumour is rife that the club is a cover for his dealings was once his fathers who 'mysteriously vanished.' That theory is true and the name was changed to commemorate the time of his demise.
He has made a fortune through drugs and other illicit substances and makes his home in a mansion outside the city and out of the eyes of the law.
Few people ever have the privilege to go there.
His nickname hints towards his skill with a blade when crossed and perhaps a sword in another area also.
The only family member he has left is his half sister. Their relationship in questionable since they seem closer than most at times and she will often act as his girlfriend at events and social occasions.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2018, 05:05:29 pm by LonelyBells »

Offline LonelyBells

• The Nameless One...
  • Greeter
  • I Am The Thorn
    • My First Novel!
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2018, 05:05:51 pm »
Updated with a couple of lookers