Author Topic: Sven's Updates Corner~  (Read 639 times)

Offline GinKitsune11220

• why so serious?
  • Fetish Lover
  • [DAMAGED GOODS]
Sven's Updates Corner~
« on: March 25, 2016, 10:29:56 pm »
HEY YOU AWESOME PEOPLE!!!!!!

alright, listen up folks because this is serious shit right here! :kaede: *wink wink* whether you're a partner of mine or just someone who stalks my rps with other people --> but if you do, im really grateful that you're a fan--but please don't be afraid to PM me if you want to discuss the possibility of RPing with me!  :gimme:  i promise i don't bite...hard ;)

okay, little tangent there--sorry...

so as i was saying: this thread is for updates on my situation (or whatever the heck) to let you guys (and gals; can't forget the chicas now~) know what's up in Sven's Corner~

ps: do not, i repeat, do NOT post here. if you do, it will be reported and i will ask the Mods to remove your message. (i have every right to--so no, im not being 'mean') wanna talk to me? use the PM function--it's there for a reason~
sporadic replies until further notice

helping a friend promote their game streams and etc.
check it out~ @ --> twitch.tv/datblazian

Offline GinKitsune11220

• why so serious?
  • Fetish Lover
  • [DAMAGED GOODS]
Re: Sven's Updates Corner~
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2016, 04:21:57 am »
have to admit...i haven't been using this as i should have :/
felt it was just easier to change my signature to provide information on what's up with me
while, effective in its own way, i guess sometimes it isn't enough--what with the limited amount of information it can display, the tiny text, and the way people probably just ignore it after the message has been delivered because honestly who doesn't find it even a bit annoying to see/read the same darn lines of text over and over and over again

*coughs dryly*

uh, anyways...heads up for the people who pay attention to this thing...

[05-16-2016]: going to be at a funeral taking place during the morning and into the afternoon

- the person who passed isn't my family by blood; they're an in-law of my cousin's (a very tough and formerly active old lady who would gripe about not being able to move around as much, in short: one tough cookie--at least that's what my cousin told me)
- in a show of familial support, as well as representing our side of the family, i will be in attendance with my immediate family as well as a few relatives
- might not be online/active much after because funerals always put me under a dark spell; i'll most likely be moving around/doing things to keep busy (should be fine by the day after [05-17] but please don't push me)
~ fun fact: i've only ever attended one funeral in my life when i was much younger; the person who passed actually was a part of my family

Offline GinKitsune11220

• why so serious?
  • Fetish Lover
  • [DAMAGED GOODS]
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 02:02:57 am »
all of my Internet access capable tech has been confiscated by my folks. feeling some type of way right now... until further notice, not gonna be around much--even if you see me on, it probably won't be for long and at odd hours

fuck my life~

Offline GinKitsune11220

• why so serious?
  • Fetish Lover
  • [DAMAGED GOODS]
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 03:14:01 am »
some good news, everyone. i got my cell back so with it i have Internet access. unfortunately i dont see when i'll be getting my computer back...but i have some hope now, at least

oh man, getting back into the swing of things on Ely will be somewhat difficult with just a cell but i'll make do with what i've got. any eventual and slow replies might be shorter than the usual, you know what with things looking bigger/taking up more space on a smaller screen and all that.

hope you guys dont mind too much
appreciate everyone who didnt give up on me-- love y'all <3

Offline GinKitsune11220

• why so serious?
  • Fetish Lover
  • [DAMAGED GOODS]
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 08:49:58 pm »
helping family pack up so they can move, so i won't be around this weekend

sorry for the wait, dear friends

i hope your weekends will be enjoyable and relaxing enough

Edit#1:
crap...uhm seems im going to be helping out as long as it takes :/ hopefully it won't take too long :( trust me, people, i don't wanna be away for any longer than i have to be

i'll check in to talk to my peeps but aside from that, im very limited with only my phone. not to mention that my attention, and time, will be placed elsewhere while i help sort/throw out/clean up/pack things
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 12:40:18 am by GinKitsune11220 »

Offline GinKitsune11220

• why so serious?
  • Fetish Lover
  • [DAMAGED GOODS]
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2016, 01:03:00 am »
errrr
whelp. im back.
(this is more of an Edit #2 but i didn't want to confuse anyone so i just made it a separate post on its own) anywho~

im back home with the little luxuries i now appreciate more (said appreciation will last for some time but will eventually and inevitably wear off) like:
- air conditioning (family is very stingy thus they rarely use it; felt i was drowning in humidity for a good half of the time)
- my laptop (because using your phone to access the Net can only go so far--and because i actually enjoy using all 8 fingers to type lol gotcha xD)
- my bed (because even though one has to suck it up every now and then to make do with a sleeping bag and a pillow on the floor, one's own bed will always be better)
- privacy (because sometimes all you wanna do is have some alone time*--which is virtually impossible in a tiny-ass apartment!! -_-)

ah and before i forget, this coming weekend [09-03~04-2016] i will be going back to help out because im not actually a heartless relative. i just couldn't stand the accommodations while living with them, WHILE being on standby for 80% of the time. sure, i helped out when asked but when it came down to it: i was taking up space and wasn't doing all that much because they didn't give me tasks to do. they also didn't want me touching anything, which i was completely fine with because i had no idea what they wanted to keep and what they wanted to throw out/donate.

sorry about the mini-rant *breathes deeply*
carry on :)

ps: "alone time*" --> oh, you dirty-minded people, you~ xD definitely not what you think that means lol

Offline GinKitsune11220

• why so serious?
  • Fetish Lover
  • [DAMAGED GOODS]
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 08:54:20 pm »
:yey: welcome to 2018, y'all :yey:

shit, can't believe i haven't used this ol' thing in (approximately) 2 years. yeah....kinda suck at letting people know things :/

*deep breath* okay, here goes...

- family life is sucking right now; even though there are fluctuations, the general gist is what i want to leave behind so i can move on and experience/enjoy life (maybe even finally discover who the fuck i am)
- the job (and pay) is absolute crap; if it weren't for the few friends and handful of acquaintances i've made at my workplace i would have probably left much sooner
- all in all my mood and attention span is not so great, but im not letting it stop me from drafting responses bit by bit

if you're a partner of mine and you're tired of waiting, i completely understand and am truly sorry to have disappointed you. thanks for the great times, though

Offline GinKitsune11220

• why so serious?
  • Fetish Lover
  • [DAMAGED GOODS]
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2018, 07:23:58 pm »
 :byeb: :byeb: to my current job

:hi: :hi: to new opportunities

in short, things are changing which means more time to do what i want! (*ahem ahem* for example, RPing)