Author Topic: Site Rules revised, SEP/17/2016  (Read 4034 times)

Offline Eros

• Royal Fuzziness / Site Techie
  • Dirty Old Man
  • Fetish Lover
  • I'm just here for technical support.
    • yaoi adult roleplay forum
Site Rules revised, SEP/17/2016
« on: February 06, 2016, 06:19:11 pm »
Since people seem to forget the front page exists I'm re-posting the rules here. The front page rules will not be maintained regularly and this is now the primary source of the rules.

• You agree to obey the rules and laws of the United States while within these forums. Illegal activity will be reported to the appropriate legal authorities.
  • You agree to not mention any information that could be used to identify another member's identity (ANYWHERE) without their consent.  This includes: gender, age, location, pictures, where they work, etc.. If it is their personal info, it is up to them to share it, not you.
  • You must be 18 or older to be a member of this site. In other words, an adult. If we find anyone who is younger than that, it will result in an immediate ban. We may look into your history on the internet. (Yes, clearly lying about your age is grounds for a ban, since some people don't seem to feel that is the case I'm clearing that up right now.)
  • No lolicon or shotacon, in art or role plays. All characters involved in sexual, erotic, and mature roleplaying must be at least eighteen years of age or older.  This applies even in backstories or conversations about real-life events: there shall be no reference to sexual activity of underage of persons.  Underaged sexual photos [including hentai, drawn images, etc] or other evidence of the exploitation of minors will be reported to the authorities.  (And no, you can't just say 'Lets do this shit off site...')THIS MEANS!!!! ALL IMAGES NEED TO LOOK 18+ AND ALL CHARACTERS NEED TO BE CLEARLY STATED AS 18+. Anything viewed as trying to skirt this rule in order to sneak underage content is going to be removed, and warned, if not banned outright! Period!
  • No nude photos, videos, or animated .gifs of real people. Yes, really, DO NOT SOLICIT NUDES FROM PEOPLE VIA HE. [YES, this does include bodypaint where you can see nipple and such. This also includes things like x-rays and such that are pictures of real people in sexual acts.]
  • Do not be an idiot. Anyone found to be an idiot will be banned at our discretion. (This includes being possessive toward another user by trying to inhibit them from speaking to other users or other forms of possessiveness, and advertising publicly or in PMs that you wish to go break rules off site with other people, as specified at the end of rule #4) - DO NOT DISCUSS 'SEXY TIME' ON SKYPE OR NAUGHTY PICS YOU SEND VIA THIS SITE.
  • All content the property of the individual authors; no part may be reproduced in any form without express written permission. (Obviously, the owner of the site can publish such things given its a function of the site and it isn't grounds for a request to remove content. As such, it doesn't apply to the website and its owner.)
  • No insulting people or trolling in the Chat outside of Embrace The Flames Forum / Bitchrant channel. [Politics/Religion in chat is to be in BR]
  • Nothing on this site is private from the staff. Including private messages, etc.
  • No discussing banned users in the public space of the forums or chat. The exception is in BR and EtF.
  • You must be registered on the site to be in our chat channels.
  • You will not link to these sites.
  • You will use English in Chat (As we only have English speaking moderators, with one exception). On the Forums, English & French are allowed as we have moderators that speak both. This includes linking to pictures and videos that contain non-English text or speech, with the exception to those that have English translations on the images or within the video. Links to a translation of the text will not be accepted. We will however, allow 1-2 words, outside of English (and French on site) to be used as titles/names/places/things/etc. On the forums, this is per-post. In chat, this is per every few minutes. Try not to force us to use google translate constantly, okay? Thank you.
  • All linked content must be visible to the general public.  Any links that require logging in to a different site to view are forbidden.
  • Failure to report someone breaking the rules makes you an accomplice to the offence.  For example if you are PM’d a nude photo and fail to report it to the moderators you may receive a warning.
  • All members in the chat must identify themselves to the moderators.  While in chat you must either use your forum account name or indicate who you are within your nick.  Example:  TheGreatMoo[Ari] would be acceptable.  Alternatively if you wish to remain anonymous you may indicate you are in character and PM the moderators present with your forum name.  Example:  TheSecretMoo[IC].  Failure to properly identify yourself in a timely manner may result in being kicked and/or banned from the chat.
  • You will maintain an up to date email address on the site and not flag us as spam.
  • You are limited to 2 active request threads per Request board, i.e. not locked after FEB/09/2016.
  • Whether on the forum, or in chat, staff members are in place for a reason. When present, they are there to do their job; do not interfere. This includes answering questions not directly asked to you by a member of staff, and/or speaking alongside members of staff while they are currently assessing the situation.  If a user is in need of assistance, please flag a member of staff. If staff is currently not present or appears to be AFK, you may suggest ways to resolve the situation at hand if you feel confident in doing so.
  • Violating the rules of HouseEros.com or HouseAdonis.com gets you banned from both.
  • Do not pass, post, or otherwise convey information linked to your full RL name, address, facebook, etc. via this site via PMs. Too many people do this and it basically makes your erotica stuff public knowledge.
  • For fuck's sake, do not stalk people on Facebook. I'm not sure why I have to spell it out for you.
  • Do not imply off-site groups are official groups. If you try to link me to some online group that I don't control, I'm going to ban you to avoid worrying about the potential problems.

• Mar 27 2012 - Moved.
  • Apr 1 2012 - Fixed an omission I made on accident.
  • Apr 17 2012 - Clarified the age rule thing. Specifically, clearly bullshitting that box is grounds for a perma ban.
  • Jun 7 2012 - Clarification about age of characters.
  • Jun 29 2012 - Clarification about taking rule-breaking behavior off site
  • Jun 30 2012 - Clarification concerning character backstories
  • Jul  3 2012 - Added language rule
  • Jul  8 2012 - As per announcement
  • Nov 11, 2012 - Added linked content rule
  • Aug, 27, 2013 - Added the reporting thing since it apparently wasn't clear according to some people.
  • Sept, 20, 2013 - Added new rule 'bout chat nicks.
  • Jul, 6, 2014 - Added new rule 'bout not flagging us as spam.
  • April 7, 2015 - Clarified a few things about underage conversations, real life nudity, and the language rule.
  • April 24, 2015 - Request board limit rule
  • June 25, 2015 - Clarified Rule #2
  • June 27, 2015 - Added rule 19.
  • Dec., 28, 2015 - Language rule modified.
  • Feb, 06, 2016 - Added the violating rules on one is a ban on both.
  • Feb, 09, 2016 - Fixed a date
  • Feb, 18, 2016 - Clarified rule 4.
  • May, 23, 2016 - Updated rule 4.
  • Sep, 17, 2016 - Added a rule to clarify what not to share via the site. Changed Ely -> Adonis.
  • Nov, 12, 2016 - For fuck's sake, do not stalk people on Facebook. I'm not sure why I have to spell it out for you.
  • Feb, 22, 2017 - I'm not sure why repeating myself about something that makes me uncomfortable is necessary. But given it is, there you go.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2017, 10:59:03 pm by Emergency Owner Contact »
This is an awesome yaoi adult roleplay forum that contains erotic and sexual content. If you are here, you should be 18 or older, otherwise we will ban you. Consider yourself warned. We also enjoy weblit AKA webfic AKA web fiction AKA web serial AKA online fiction.

Offline Eros

• Dirty Old Man
  • Fetish Lover
Re: Site Rules [ Updated to match the other site. ]
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 12:59:48 am »
bump
This is an awesome yaoi adult roleplay forum that contains erotic and sexual content. If you are here, you should be 18 or older, otherwise we will ban you. Consider yourself warned. We also enjoy weblit AKA webfic AKA web fiction AKA web serial AKA online fiction.

Offline Eros

• Dirty Old Man
  • Fetish Lover
Re: Site Rules [ Updated to match the other site. ]
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2016, 10:50:13 pm »
http://www.elysiumroleplay.com/forum/index.php?topic=20248.0

Offering to do underage RP is an immediate permaban. Suggesting you go offsite due to a lack of "rules" is also a permaban. This is effective immediately on all previously posted content.

Borderline images that are below the age of 21 will be removed with a minimal warning (Wrist Slap -> Yellow Card -> Red Card -> 14 Day Ban -> permaban ). In the event of dispute, if the character is proven to be 18+ in canon/source material in the image, we'll drop the issue. This is in effect for posts after 2/22/2016. Posts that were not edited/posted after that date will be okay as long as they are not clearly underage.

Images that are clearly of children will be a (14 Day Ban+ID Check -> Permaban). This is effective immediately on all previously posted content.

Failure to report people who offer you underage RP and/or have sexual situations involving minors will get you a ( Red Card -> 14 Day Ban + ID Check -> Permaban).  This is in effect for posts after 2/22/2016.

We'll post a FAQ of borderline images that we've removed to give you examples of what is not okay, as long as they are anime/drawn.

This will be evaluated again on 6/1/2016 to determine if we can relax it down to the age of 18.

Offline Eros

• Dirty Old Man
  • Fetish Lover
Re: Site Rules revised, SEP/17/2016
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2016, 05:13:30 am »
bump

Offline Eros

• Dirty Old Man
  • Fetish Lover
Re: Site Rules revised, SEP/17/2016
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 10:59:21 pm »
bump