Author Topic: Crazy's People  (Read 3880 times)

Offline CrazyInsanity

• The Craziness that is CrazyInsanity
  • Exploring Master
  • Meep Meep
Re: Crazy's People
« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2018, 02:12:23 pm »
Name: Akari Natsuki
Meaning: Vermilion Red Village and Summer Hope in Japanese
Race: Human
Height: 5'6"
Weight: Around 135 lbs, lean
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Role: Seke
Relationship Status: Single
Skin Tone: Fair
Eye Color: Red(is fully human to his knowledge)
Hair Color/Style: Deep Brunette, mid-back and partly pulled back
Body Type: Lean with some muscle tone
Personality: Easy going/laid back, kind/caring, always willing to learn learning   
Family: Just him and his mom
Other: For as long as Akari knew, it had always just been the two of them. He was quite lonely as a child. He didn't know why others would keep away form him other than he had red eyes. He didn't show any mean streak in him at all. He loves when he tend to gardens or injured animals. The gardening was relaxing. The animals just seemed to understand that he was there to help them. Even as he got older, Akari felt like an out cast. Until he showed that he could deal with yokai. It wasn't until he had the abilities he knew under control mostly that others had come looking for him and asked if he wanted to be properly trained despite his age. Akari agreed. He plans on giving money to his mother so she didn't have to worry about food to feed herself and she could get all the firewood she would need for the winter.
*sings* I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts!
Idea Thread
Rp Links
My characters

Offline CrazyInsanity

• Exploring Master
  • Meep Meep
« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2018, 05:04:24 am »
Name: Rajani
Meaning: The dark one ins Sanskrit
Height: 5'8"
Weight: About 145 lbs
Sexual Orientation: (Never been given the chance to find out)
Role: Uke
Eye Color: Shift from gray to blue depending on mood
Hair Color/Style: Black, just brushes his shoulders
Body Type: Lean with some muscle tone
Personality: Easy going, frightened of his parents, easily anxious, can't socialize to save himself     
Family: Mother, Father, Older brother(who was killed by a truck), Guardian(who takes care of him)
Other: Rajani was not seen highly in his family. His parents abused him nightly. Treated him like he was unwanted. One snowy night, Rajani was suppose to die to please his parent. His other brother, Micheal, was the one who got hit instead. Seeing as they were ready to beat him again, Rajani was only slightly happy someone stepped in to help him. It got him away from his parents at least. Rajani had been at home for many occasions. So when it comes to social skills, he lacks a lot of them. Until he couldn't anymore, he'd hide behind his guardian. He knew his guardian meant well, but Rajani feels like he always has to watch his back. Like one wrong move and he feels like his parents would find him and finish what they had started.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 02:18:31 pm by CrazyInsanity »
Idea Thread
Rp Links
My characters

Offline CrazyInsanity

• Exploring Master
  • Meep Meep
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2018, 04:53:54 pm »
Nam: Valerius
Meaning: To be strong in Latin(Greek)
Height: 5'9"
Weight: About 155 lbs
Role: Uke
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color/Style: Light blond with some golden blond streaks, ankle length
Body Type: Lean with slight muscle tone
Personality: Easy going, friendly, love-able, willing to do something to get away from his sisters, likes hanging out with his best friend     
Family: Mother, Father, and who knows how many sisters(he stopped caring after 5)
Other: Being a prince wasn't the most fun thing in the world. He had been learning what it meant to be a king practically since he could walk. He just wants to spend time with his best friend. It kept out of his sisters' reach for the most part. And at least he was socializing with another male. But when it came time for the wedding announcement, he had hoped they'd have more time together. Seemed his father was being too impatient about him settling down. Not that he wanted to. Though he knew he had to have a queen so there would be a chance for a male child to be born to take his place one day.
Idea Thread
Rp Links
My characters

Offline CrazyInsanity

• Exploring Master
  • Meep Meep
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2018, 11:29:10 pm »
Name: Braxton
Nickname: 'Bracca's Town' in Old English
Height: 5'8"
Weight: About 150 lbs
Role: Seke
Eye Color: Deep Blue
Hair Color/Style: White, knee length, loose most the time
Body Type: Lean with slight muscle tone
Personality: Easy going, protective at times, temper only if he's pushed too far by others, loyal     
Family: Father(lives in another town), Mother(left to be with another guy), no siblings
Other: Braxton was a straight A student for the most part. It helped him to get scholarships and grants so he could go to college. Though once he moved out, he found himself not in a good place. Then again, his father had said things would be tough. Braxton wanted to show him he could do things and survive on his own without help...he hopes. Otherwise, he knew he'd have to move back in with his father or he'd be out on the streets.
Idea Thread
Rp Links
My characters