Author Topic: Sky's Palaver  (Read 5788 times)

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• WORK AS A CNA ON CALL MOSTLY 24HRS A DAY
  • Administrator
  • God of Pleasure and Lust
  • ❖ May Your Character Preach Loudly Than Your Words ❖
    • Deviant Art
Re: Sky's Palaver
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2017, 06:44:28 pm »
Yesterday was extremely hectic a whole entourage of visitors.   Luckily I am paired with one of my favorite partners yesterday.   I like working with a specific partner since we already have a routine, we know who to do first, since morning care is the worse, extremely exhausting, using the hoyer lift plus the demands of our clientele in the morning, combative, or has a surprise for you when you open their door in the morning, or yeah extremely bitchy and hard to do.  I thought my boss would be calling again telling me I would have another extra day since I already worked a week last week, seven days no day off.

Now home, working on replies please give me time.  I want to plan all my replies so it wouldn't be  short and harried and not thought out.  Please excuse my slowness.  I am working on them now as fast as I could. :yay:
I AM AN ON CALL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. PLS PM ME IF I FORGOT TO REPLY.

PARTNERS PLEASE READ :BUSY THREAD

I DON'T HAVE AN ATTITUDE, I HAVE A PERSONALITY YOU CAN'T HANDLE.

"...I live in the crevices of your mind. Your guilty pleasure, dirty little secret, should you let me out of your head & in your bed?..."

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2017, 05:53:16 pm »
Back never thought I should be so happy having a day off.  I usually have two nights and 3 days, but on the 3rd day I go back since I would have an early shift around 4 am tommorrow so might as well go back the night before and wake up there.  I would need to replinish the medication caddies, prepare the morning breakfast stuff, and yes, prepare for the morning care, for those taking a bath, bed bath or shower.  Clothes and such.  Morning care/shift are brutal, you wouldn't know who had a grievous accident the night before.  Like one resident, who covered his room with BM, combative, imagine having to give someone a shower who is covered in crap and is hitting you and pushing you.  So yeah, mornings are the worse. 

I am not favoring others than the latter once, but there are times it is easier to reply to those who are mostly I am in tune how things are going in the rp.  But I will eventually reply to everything, just please be more a little patient, my time is constricted is to how many visitors we get, nurses and family included.    This month, new month, September is very busy with so many residents having appointments and such.  It would be a killer.  So I am saying my apologies before hand since I am the one writing down appointments, I think we have 3 for every week, or sometimes 4. 

Thank you for all those wonderful people who had been so patient and rping with me. :mwaah:

"...I live in the crevices of your mind. Your guilty pleasure, dirty little secret, should you let me out of your head & in your bed?..."

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2017, 04:52:56 am »
Replying to rps now or would try to reply to everyone as best as I could I got tonight and tomorrow, sorry used the first night to crash. I didn't even eat dinner my house mate are even kind enough to save a plate of their food for me since they saw that I got a sling, so they didn't want me to do any cooking but I was so groggy from the pain meds I just zonked out the minute I deposited Yuki (my dog) in his cage and my head landed on my pillow. 

I will try to anwer everything, I got until tomorrow to do it.  Bear with me, I am typing with one hand and since I used to be a fast typist, I cannot use one hand to type so I am using one finger tapping which is easier for me.  I don't want to develop carpal tunnel using my injured arm.  Thank you to all those understanding and wonderful people who are my partners for understanding my predicament I will try to reply to you guys as fast as I can. 

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2017, 05:29:52 pm »
I hate work politics.  I deal with rumors and gossips all day long, plus the toll of taking care of combative and irritating residents.  You can be patient and understanding because this is what you signed up for.  But argh, these people, meaning my co workers, especially the old ladies, in their sixties and such are so troublesome.  They spread and gab gossips about me to the boss.  I am from the city, so yeah, they all came from the province so they have a dialect that I don't understand.  So when they start gibbering away in their language, I have a feeling they are probably plotting something again to pick at me. 

My boss moved me next door to the other house, at first I thought I hated it.  I had to bring my stuff, like beddings, my dog's stuff next door which is a hassle, they start early, they start work at 5:30 am.  Ungodly hour I still want to sleep.  But you know what?  Blessing in disguise, I love working over there!  I am not the house manager so all I need to do is assist.  I don't deal with medication, most of the residents are bed ridden and nice.  I deal with crap all day, but that's okay, I only assist.  I clean, vacuum, dusting, laundry that's it.  And it was only then I discovered the object of my burden, I had been burnt out at my own house, with Dorothy's non stop screaming, help, hellloooo, police, police, and I want to see my mother, sobbing all day, it would drive you up the wall.  I am so glad Vivian's family took her home, she goes to the bathroom every few seconds, yes seconds, once you pulled her pants up she would say I need to pee again or once you get her back to her seat, she would need to go to the bathroom again, and argue with you that you haven't taken her there.  She would snap at you and bitch, take her and she didn't pee and she would say it's because you didn't take her for a very long time and now she cannot pee.  And John, combative John, always hitting and punching when you get his sugar level for his diabetes, and Clifford's screaming when being cleaned, cursing and punching.  Jack insistent orders.  God, no wonder I become like one of them sometimes, would snap and yell.  Dealing with them 24 hours a day for 5 days or sometimes a week.  No wonder I am this way.

Now the couple they trained over at my house to somehow replace me I think that was the first plan, they resigned.  They only lasted 2 days, since that is how long I was assigned at the other house.    They cannot deal with the residents, or my residents.  So now I think I would resume back to being 5 days there.  I now learned to tune out and ignore dorothy's rant and screaming, and along with the other residents, I have to find ways to cope, maybe pass it on to my partner. 

So I'm truly sorry if I was behind in some of my rps.  I cannot touch my phone or tablet when I was at the other house since I don't want to get reported, at night I was too tired.  I have only half a day today to reply so I will try to reply to everyone as best as I can and I would need to go back to work later again.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #64 on: October 26, 2017, 09:33:16 pm »
I started my training.  And going again for another graveyard shift later.  It's only a 12 hour shift, maybe that is what is better than the old work I got and my co workers are not great but yes better.  I do have one new client, an old lady, Kathy, she is not only combative, she already hit me twice, last night and early this morning and realized she is also a biter!  lol 

I am going to be a little slow.  Will try to reply as fast as I could.  But this new work places have cameras, so please be patient with me if I don't reply right away.  Graveyard shift is a killer, you don't really sleep for the complete 12 hours of your work, I can still hear Kathy talking in my head.  She stepped out of her bed and decided to join me in the living room, so I woke up around 2:30 and thinking I can hear so close and there she is couple of recliners down.  I am sleeping in one of them.  Then up at 4:30 am gave bath who needs bath, change diapers, beddings and everything else.  So yeah, I kinda like this, I don't need to socialize with people for 12 hours.  Or I can just be general with them in replies, that way, I have my peace.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2017, 10:07:35 pm »
I didn't get enough sleep last night.  My head is pounding.  One resident had been calling all night, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3, she stopped at 3 am but then she heard me moving out changing diapers around 4:30 am so she started screaming again.  I didn't get enough sleep I think tomorrow is my day off and monday I will start the day shift.  So please be patient I am trying to adjust to my new schedule.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2017, 03:49:56 pm »
Morning shift to night shift.  Please try to be patient with me.  It is really tiring I do get to home after work but the shift from morning to night is really what gives me headaches.  So please forgive me if I don't reply right away I will try as best as I can to reply until my shift tonight at 7 pm to 7 am.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #67 on: November 07, 2017, 06:44:17 pm »
I know everyone is waiting for a reply so truly sorry, work has been kicking my ass lately so exhausting switching from day shift to night shift. 

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #68 on: November 17, 2017, 10:38:11 pm »
My work is okay mostly giving me graveyard shift but  I don't like my shift manager doing to me, like doing a seesaw with my schedule, morning today, graveyard tomorrow.  I am thinking of quiting and finding a new job.  My partner, or significant other suggested they would take care of me, and wanted me to move in with them while I look for a better job.  Not that I won't have internet.  But please bear with me while I get my life in order.  I am trying to find a better job, or rather a different kind of job that is more suitable for my course or what I took in college and what my real job used to be, I used to be a journalist, and had worked in hotels before too, so I might go that route.  Please bear with me, I would try to reply as soon as I can.  I recently got engage, and I was told gay marriage is legal in San Diego, which is just an hour away from my place, we are moving fast, I know.  But I cannot just let them go they agreed to a long engagement.  So yes, I am engaged now.  My life would be busy. Hehe But yes I am extremely happy with my life right now.  Finding my true partner in life. 

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki