Author Topic: Sky's Palaver  (Read 4397 times)

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• WORK AS A CNA ON CALL MOSTLY 24HRS A DAY
  • Administrator
  • God of Pleasure and Lust
  • ❖ May Your Character Preach Loudly Than Your Words ❖
    • Deviant Art
Re: Sky's Palaver
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2017, 06:44:28 pm »
Yesterday was extremely hectic a whole entourage of visitors.   Luckily I am paired with one of my favorite partners yesterday.   I like working with a specific partner since we already have a routine, we know who to do first, since morning care is the worse, extremely exhausting, using the hoyer lift plus the demands of our clientele in the morning, combative, or has a surprise for you when you open their door in the morning, or yeah extremely bitchy and hard to do.  I thought my boss would be calling again telling me I would have another extra day since I already worked a week last week, seven days no day off.

Now home, working on replies please give me time.  I want to plan all my replies so it wouldn't be  short and harried and not thought out.  Please excuse my slowness.  I am working on them now as fast as I could. :yay:
I AM AN ON CALL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. PLS PM ME IF I FORGOT TO REPLY.

I DON'T HAVE AN ATTITUDE, I HAVE A PERSONALITY YOU CAN'T HANDLE.

"...I live in the crevices of your mind. Your guilty pleasure, dirty little secret, should you let me out of your head & in your bed?..."

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2017, 05:53:16 pm »
Back never thought I should be so happy having a day off.  I usually have two nights and 3 days, but on the 3rd day I go back since I would have an early shift around 4 am tommorrow so might as well go back the night before and wake up there.  I would need to replinish the medication caddies, prepare the morning breakfast stuff, and yes, prepare for the morning care, for those taking a bath, bed bath or shower.  Clothes and such.  Morning care/shift are brutal, you wouldn't know who had a grievous accident the night before.  Like one resident, who covered his room with BM, combative, imagine having to give someone a shower who is covered in crap and is hitting you and pushing you.  So yeah, mornings are the worse. 

I am not favoring others than the latter once, but there are times it is easier to reply to those who are mostly I am in tune how things are going in the rp.  But I will eventually reply to everything, just please be more a little patient, my time is constricted is to how many visitors we get, nurses and family included.    This month, new month, September is very busy with so many residents having appointments and such.  It would be a killer.  So I am saying my apologies before hand since I am the one writing down appointments, I think we have 3 for every week, or sometimes 4. 

Thank you for all those wonderful people who had been so patient and rping with me. :mwaah:

"...I live in the crevices of your mind. Your guilty pleasure, dirty little secret, should you let me out of your head & in your bed?..."

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2017, 04:52:56 am »
Replying to rps now or would try to reply to everyone as best as I could I got tonight and tomorrow, sorry used the first night to crash. I didn't even eat dinner my house mate are even kind enough to save a plate of their food for me since they saw that I got a sling, so they didn't want me to do any cooking but I was so groggy from the pain meds I just zonked out the minute I deposited Yuki (my dog) in his cage and my head landed on my pillow. 

I will try to anwer everything, I got until tomorrow to do it.  Bear with me, I am typing with one hand and since I used to be a fast typist, I cannot use one hand to type so I am using one finger tapping which is easier for me.  I don't want to develop carpal tunnel using my injured arm.  Thank you to all those understanding and wonderful people who are my partners for understanding my predicament I will try to reply to you guys as fast as I can. 

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki