Author Topic: Sky's Palaver  (Read 5789 times)

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• WORK AS A CNA ON CALL MOSTLY 24HRS A DAY
  • Administrator
  • God of Pleasure and Lust
  • ❖ May Your Character Preach Loudly Than Your Words ❖
    • Deviant Art
Re: Sky's Palaver
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2016, 01:16:54 pm »
Sorry just so exhausted will start replying now
I AM AN ON CALL HEALTH CARE PROVIDER. PLS PM ME IF I FORGOT TO REPLY.

PARTNERS PLEASE READ :BUSY THREAD

I DON'T HAVE AN ATTITUDE, I HAVE A PERSONALITY YOU CAN'T HANDLE.

"...I live in the crevices of your mind. Your guilty pleasure, dirty little secret, should you let me out of your head & in your bed?..."

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2016, 02:23:50 am »
Sucker punched still reeling from the blow, would be slow.

"...I live in the crevices of your mind. Your guilty pleasure, dirty little secret, should you let me out of your head & in your bed?..."

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #47 on: May 13, 2016, 01:17:34 pm »
Little slow didn't get enough sleep last night, darn that woman she infected me again with her virus!  I wore gloves, washes hand and now brought even alcohol.  Geesh, even if I insult no way am taking my gloves off.  Got one more week before I get my break, parents and daughter arriving in afternoon flight from the philippines! *dances around excitedly* haven't seen them for 2 years since their last visit.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2016, 01:46:27 pm »
Sorry for my disappearing act my daughter and parents arrived from the philippines plus my brother lives an hour away from me where they are staying. Gonna real slow

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2016, 01:42:23 pm »
EXTREMELY SUPER STOKED!  LAST DAY TODAY, TONIGHT WOULD BE DRIVING TO LA FOR SOME R&R WITH MY DAUGHTER AND FAMILY.   22 -  29  WOULD BE ON VACATION BUT DONTCHA WORRY I WOULD STILL BE ON HERE.  PROBABLY MORE TIME ON HERE HEHE  SO HASTA LA VISTA BABY!

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2016, 01:12:00 am »
Got back from my week vacation, sorry I haven't been on as much as I promised, travelling without a car, and using uber/lyft service and hopping from one hotel to another and having family tagging along, balancing a budget for 4 people is hard.  Sorry I did a mini city hopping, from Beaumont California, to Fullerton California, to San Jose California, it's not easy since there is also a Levi Convention and there are already animecon signs all over the street lamps though it is really hectic but we survived.  Now got back last night, give me time to get my head into RP mode I got until tomorrow to reply to all my rps. 

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2016, 01:23:18 pm »
I'm exhausted, extremely, my boss who was kind enough to give me extra hours lol  thinks I'm superman. XD Getting is not hard, it's automatic.  The going to work, be perky and bubbly, patient and assisting my client is the exhausting part.  Please be extra patient with me.  I'll try to be on more as much as I could and reply to rps.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2017, 08:57:06 pm »
It's been awhile.  So sorry for my long absence dear partners and friends, I had moved again.  Things had been chaotic so I do humbly apologize for not being able to inform everyone that I would be gone.  I would try to catch up now as soon as I can.  As for Yuki, HeavenSleeps.  She had been assgined to the facility/house next door, so I am extending her apologies to her partners as well.  She needs to retrain herself because she would be handling new residents with different conditions but she would also try to catch up.

For those who are requesting things from me, please use the report button which is easier.  Thank you all for your patience.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #53 on: June 18, 2017, 03:02:15 am »
Argh.  One week, 24 hours a day for a week no break.  I am still at work, and hopefully tomorrow I would get to go home.  Super, super exhausted.  Boss is grooming me to be an administrator so when she is not around.  She is already directing people to consult to me or to look for me when is not around.  She promised me three days off, starting tomorrow night.  So dear friends and partners I would try to get back at you guys as soon as I can.  Thank you all for your patience.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #54 on: July 05, 2017, 11:28:18 pm »
Two weeks no day off.  I got a day off, but that doesn't mean anything, since I am going back tonight.  Hopefully when I call my boss, she would say, take another day off.  I will try to reply as much as I can.  My posts are crap.  Sorry bit distracted I will try to either revise them or post better.  Give me a chance.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2017, 09:55:06 pm »
Another week with just 1 day off.  Gosh, this is really too much, hopefully when I call the boss she would say you can take another day off.  I just pray so hard she would.  I am almost at my last leg, so probably why she let me take a day off, but a day with my line of work is you go home at the end of your shift and come back tommorow night not the next morning unless you want to wake up at 5 am and ready to drive over to be able to start shift at 6 am, but since I have to do medication I have to be there by 4 am.  So yeah, best that you go the night before your shift.  Sigh.  So excuse my slowness.  I am trying my best.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2017, 09:36:09 pm »
I'm feeling lazy.  I would need to go back to work later.  Sigh.  The life of a caregiver.  I only have one day off this week.  She keep saying next week.  She has been saying that for almost a month now and I had worked 26 days for this month alone.  Would you believe that?  Too much work! Argh.  Now I am going back.  I don't miss Dorothy's screaming and calling for her mother or that insane grin on her face when she blows bubbles with her mouth and thinks she is 4 years old, when is 71.  Or Vivian's our bathroom queen who goes to the bathroom 50 times a day, you just put her back to her chair when she would say I need to go to the bathroom again, even when you sat her down and she cannot pee, she would swear she don't remember being there.  John's boxing spree, I got kicked and punch just yesterday by him, I now am sporting a black eye and a bruise on my thigh.  I need a vacation!!!! Lol

Yes, I am very busy.  But this rps are my salvation.  Sorry if you think I cannot handle all of them.  I am trying.  But please understand, for me to have compassion and understanding to all my 6 residents plus their inconsiderate family and visitors,  I would need these rps to divert all my anger, frustrations and shortness with them.  So please if I ask you to rp with me, bear in mind you are helping me and thank you so much for that!  :mwaah:

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2017, 04:37:59 pm »
I only worked four days this week but yeah, she had to talked me into having a day off or no day off.  Ohh...the pressure.  I slept only last night, so tired.  But later today had to go back to work. I promise to work replies to all my rps.  Excuse my slowness.  One of my co workers, a kid actually barely 20, had to threaten one of the resident of wiping his own diaper with poo on his face if he don't stop screaming. So yeah, that is grounds for expulsion.    He might not ever worked in a facility or anywhere unless it is under the table or somewhere where no one knows what happened.  I have related here I had been punched, kicked and got my hair pulled, my clothes pulled, ripped all the time, but when I had enough of that resident, I walk away to cool off or call my co worker to deal with them than bodily harm them or scream at them back.  They are sick, they need help that is why they are there.  That is why we are there.  We are there, or we work there because since their family cannot handle them, we can.  We must have the patience for it, we expected things like this to happen, this is what the job requires.  They may know or not know what they are doing but yeah, if you are not cut out for this job, then do it. 

Thank you to all the wonderful people I am playing with, discussing an rp with.  You guys are wonderful.  Thank you for everything! :mwaah:                     
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:53:23 pm by ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕ »

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2017, 11:10:43 am »
I'm pretty slow plus I reply to others first.  Not that I favor them but I guess I am in the zone for that particular plot but for sure I will reply to everyone.  My sched had been pretty hectic this past two months.

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki

Offline ♕☾ᔕKY ᖇEEᗪ☽♕

• Administrator
    • Deviant Art
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2017, 12:21:47 pm »
No day off this week, supposedly I am going home tonight.  But I am working 3 extra more days.  Please bear with me.  One resident leaving, and one is giving me a hard time, getting later and later to be put to bed, so I have no more free time at night, and so tired.  I will try this afternoon on my break, if I don't take a nap or too sleepy that had to take a nap.  Apologies again

MY CRAVINGS || MY BOYS

By Reizo Aki